• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.4 [J6PRIMELTE]

Search This thread

Geckyn

Jun 6, 2018
BE3pE0l.png

Always read OP before installing.

Features
Click Here (To be Updated)

Code:
/*
 * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...). 
 * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! 
 * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
 * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
 * Same statement for XDA.
 */

What's working :
  • Boots
  • RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
  • RIL- Signal strength
  • Wi-Fi
  • Bluetooth
  • Camera
  • Camcorder
  • Video Playback
  • Audio
  • Sensors
  • Flash
  • GPS
  • NFC
  • Flashlight
  • Mobicore keystore

Known issues:
  • VoLTE
  • Selinux is permissive

Bugs?:
  • Dude:cool: Tell ME
  • If Reporting a "Bug" Grab a meaningful logcat whilst doing the activity that causes it.

Instructions :
  • If you're on oreo, flash Latest OneUI .
  • Download the latest build.
  • Reboot to recovery
  • Flash the latest build.
  • Optional: Flash GApps for Google Services [prefer arm Pico] and Magisk for root.
  • Reboot

Downloads :

Magisk 20+ Root : Click Here

Source
Kernel Source

Credits
ataberkozen for original device trees
kapmino269 for testing

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] crDroid Android 6.4 [J6PRIMELTE], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J6+

Contributors
Geckyn, KAPMINO269
Source Code: http://www.github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Android One UI Pie; ALL BOOTLOADER VERSIONS; LATEST PREFERRED
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Stable Version: 6.4
Stable Release Date: 2020-03-13

Created 2020-03-15
Last Updated 2020-03-15

shur06

Feb 9, 2020
Question: do you have an option to increase the sound on the software level ? Very low system, media sound (music, games, videos), ringtones. At most 2/3 of the full volume, and maybe lower.

nextroutemusic

Apr 19, 2020
Bacau
I love this custom ROM

I use Samsung Galaxy J6+ J610FN and I just tested this crDroid ROM and this is my review:

Camera:
1) Camera works very good but when I activate HDR i can't take any photo on back & front camera.
2) The option to save pictures & videos on SD don't work.I just take a photo or a video but i can't save it on SD.

Sound:
I think on the stock rom,sounds are louder than crDroid OS.

I don't see any bugs other than these mentioned and I really love the design of the OS also this ROM it's very customisable and works pretty fast.

Good work and hope you can fix this few bugs.❤️

Dec 28, 2019
does the fingerprint scanner works?
and another thing.. that in every custom rom i ve tried so far... my wifi speed is reduced when i turn on bluetooth...any fix for that?

Reactions: syori

badboyblue

Mar 25, 2012
Happy new year every one. I just installed this rom yesterday, FM radio and everything worked, but only a problem that it doesn't recognize sim card, I have G610G (single sim). Does anyone know how to fix it? Thank you

lJavierl

May 17, 2021
Hola, alguno me comparte los pasos para instalar la ROM? Gracias por su ayuda

Translation: Hello, does anyone share the steps to install the ROM? thanks for your help

Last edited by a moderator:

Daniel_Minkowsky

Jul 17, 2021
I just installed the ROM, everything went great, until the only thing that if it doesn't let me is activate the SIM card, I can't make calls and they can't dial me. I need help Please

Top Liked Posts