[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc OS v3.12 [MIATOLL][20.02.2021]

Search This thread

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
I had to go back to 4.5, in 4.6 are way too many problems(i discovered today that luminosity slide its no working and i'm afraid for my screen with that 3-4 flickerings when the screen shuts down) Waiting for a better version :(

-Fake

Feb 27, 2013
Hello

I have problem with this ROM.

I'm using it for 3 weeks and its great but few stuff is annoying.

Smartphone restarts every... when it feels it need to ( usually in the morning ). Few times a day.

Whatsapp communication with whatsapp desktop was working for 2 weeks and now third week it doesn't want. I need to turn on WP on phone from time ti tome to establish connection.

Can anyone help me?

_tony_

May 24, 2009
Ho guys, i know that the development ended with 3.12 although I am experiencing some random reboots as well, and considering that the ROM is superb I was wondering if there is any solution to avoid to try other ones.
Thanks

Nick1402

May 16, 2013
I had to go back to 4.5, in 4.6 are way too many problems(i discovered today that luminosity slide its no working and i'm afraid for my screen with that 3-4 flickerings when the screen shuts down) Waiting for a better version :(
Is it possible to downgrade to 4.5 without having to setup the phone all over again ( install apps, modify settings , ...)

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
4.8 is out(no 4.7? Weird :) )
Waiting for @dungphp version (bro, maybe you can fix the problems from 4.6,please? Flickering screen ,which need restart, luminosity bar not working...)

xdadevelkl

Jun 13, 2014
Hello,

I cannot get Havoc OS 4.8 to boot when flashing Magisk in Pitch Black recovery. Without Magisk booting works fine. Anybody else with that issue or a clue how to solve it?

When flashing Magisk, the phone gets stuck at the boot screen showing "Redmi..." when turning on.

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
Hello,

I cannot get Havoc OS 4.8 to boot when flashing Magisk in Pitch Black recovery. Without Magisk booting works fine. Anybody else with that issue or a clue how to solve it?

When flashing Magisk, the phone gets stuck at the boot screen showing "Redmi..." when turning on.
I use OFox to install and the built-in magisk and it's working perfect.

xdadevelkl

Jun 13, 2014
I use OFox to install and the built-in magisk and it's working perfect.
Hello Klaus69,

I must be missing something, but when installing with OrangeFox I can't install the Magisk from OrangeFox and - if I understand you right that built-in means Havoc comes with Magisk? - I don't see Magisk :(

Any hint? OrangeFox says, when I click on the installation of Magisk Manager, that I should reinstall the recovery from installation zip (which I have downloaded from OFox project page and done, but still no luck).

xdadevelkl

Jun 13, 2014
Hello Klaus69,

I must be missing something, but when installing with OrangeFox I can't install the Magisk from OrangeFox and - if I understand you right that built-in means Havoc comes with Magisk? - I don't see Magisk :(

Any hint? OrangeFox says, when I click on the installation of Magisk Manager, that I should reinstall the recovery from installation zip (which I have downloaded from OFox project page and done, but still no luck).
Nevermind. I have no idea why, but after I had flashed HavocOS the Fox folder on /sdcard was empty. After flashing OFox installation zip again, there was Magisk and it worked to install it.

Thank you for your hint, which made me explore this and get it running. :)

Reactions: Klaus69

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
Nevermind. I have no idea why, but after I had flashed HavocOS the Fox folder on /sdcard was empty. After flashing OFox installation zip again, there was Magisk and it worked to install it.

Thank you for your hint, which made me explore this and get it running. :)
My bad, i forgot to tell you,every time you install a new rom version(even without format), you have to re-flash OFox for Magisk to work ;)

Nick1402

May 16, 2013
Finally @dungphp uploaded 4.8 (thx bro!).
Can anyone test it, please, because i have no time now to do it and reverse to 4.5 if any big problems appears :(

I'm willing to give it a try if it doesn't require a format when upgrading from 4.6. Also If something goes wrong i should be able to restore a TWRP backup right?
Just give me the instruction on how to upgrade without format and i''ll give it a try. Also do i need just the rom or Gapps too?

@dungphp thanks for the upgrade!

Reactions: mGforCe and Klaus69

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
I'm willing to give it a try if it doesn't require a format when upgrading from 4.6. Also If something goes wrong i should be able to restore a TWRP backup right?
Just give me the instruction on how to upgrade without format and i''ll give it a try. Also do i need just the rom or Gapps too?

@dungphp thanks for the upgrade!
You can dirty upgrade(boot to twrp, clean dalvik and cahe, install,clean cache, install Gapps recomended by dungphp, clean cache, reboot).
I never backup my rom, i only backup apps, that's why i don't wanna try it without some reviews.
Thank you for your effort.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If someone has ANXCamera crash, you can try this fix: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675577216

Changelogs:

02/10/2020:

- First havoc from me for RMNote9

28/10/2020
    - Re-works with ANXCamera
    - Still don't want to fix screenrecord bcz it break WIfi Display

04/11/2020
    - Fixed screen record (Wifidisplay still work)
    - Fixed ANXCamera crash for some users

19/11/2020
    - Havoc 3.11 with security patch 05/11/2020
    - Now use Nano gapps for now and next...

20/11/2020
    - Fix CTS Profile fail (test with my joyeuse PB recovery)

11/12/2020
    - Fixed ANXcamera overexposure problem for Gram phone (Big Thanks to tusharind007 for the tips)

20/12/2020
    - Havoc 3.12

20/02/2021 - Final

- SeLinux enforcing
    - Added Google hotwords (not tested)
    Please do it, i have only Havoc on all Xiaomi phones i had and have :D
    Test build: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145725869
    But need flash gapps after bcz no gapps it will bootloop
    @dungphp 4.3 version is amazing.I use the one with gapps included and i don't have the freezing phone moments anymore.
    The only 2 things i can complain (but just a little): on bt earphones, if i try to call the last number (click 2 times on play button), even if i hear the click(or voice, depending of earphones), it's not start the call. The function is helping me a lot while on bicicle.
    The 2nd one is that the sound volume while listening music is a bit too low.
    I hope you can look on this small issues, if it's possible.
    Thank you again for your hard work :D
    This is a very fluid and stable rom. Is far better than the "official" one. Everything is working, fast charger too, anx camera by default, never one fc. This should be the official one, not the other one. Thank you dev, great work. I hope we will see the Android 11 rom when ready too.
    @dungphp Are you planning to make updates to this? If not.... I will daily drive this! I just finished waiting the 168 hours to unlock the bootloader.... And as a side-note I would like to thank you so much for your contribution!! I'm looking forward to seeing you starting your own Custom OS.... And do let me know if you do, I can help... ;-)