[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Havoc OS v3.12 [MIATOLL][20.02.2021]

Search This thread

Longhorn87

Jan 14, 2018
Hey guys, I know that we're onto version 4.3, but I'm stilll on the last build 3.12 and I was wondering how people managed to pass SafetyNet? I'm using Joyeuse with magisk 21.1 installed and manager 22. I'm not the most knowledgable so anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated
Enable Magisk Hide and check again. If it won't pass, than install MagiskHide Props Config from the Magisk modules repo. If you use FlameGapps, then switch to OpenGapps.

dungphp

Jul 23, 2010
Ha Noi
dungphp.com
Honor Magic 2
Hey guys, I know that we're onto version 4.3, but I'm stilll on the last build 3.12 and I was wondering how people managed to pass SafetyNet? I'm using Joyeuse with magisk 21.1 installed and manager 22. I'm not the most knowledgable so anything you can tell me would be greatly appreciated
Flash newest Stop Miui via fastboot and setup complate. Flash TWRP, format data, reboot to recovery again. Flash Havoc 4.3. Install app check Safety in Google Play

Azamsm

Jul 30, 2019
Why is it still 10? Is it safe to install on my Curtana device running Android 11 by OF recovery which doesn't let you wipe system etc.?

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
@dungphp 4.3 version is amazing.I use the one with gapps included and i don't have the freezing phone moments anymore.
The only 2 things i can complain (but just a little): on bt earphones, if i try to call the last number (click 2 times on play button), even if i hear the click(or voice, depending of earphones), it's not start the call. The function is helping me a lot while on bicicle.
The 2nd one is that the sound volume while listening music is a bit too low.
I hope you can look on this small issues, if it's possible.
Thank you again for your hard work :D

dungphp

Jul 23, 2010
Ha Noi
dungphp.com
Honor Magic 2
@dungphp 4.3 version is amazing.I use the one with gapps included and i don't have the freezing phone moments anymore.
The only 2 things i can complain (but just a little): on bt earphones, if i try to call the last number (click 2 times on play button), even if i hear the click(or voice, depending of earphones), it's not start the call. The function is helping me a lot while on bicicle.
I just dropped my phone into the ocean and just bought a new note9pro. Maybe a few days I was able to install the rom to try to see how it works. Thank you for the report!

• Sad
Reactions: Bagonzo and Klaus69

Đậu SôCiu

Jun 11, 2014
Test build here: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=2188818919693777456 (no Gapps, CallRecord work)
I will creat new thread for Havoc 4.x
I dont know if others have reported or not, but in recent android 11 builds (havoc, rr, evoX, etc..) there are some issues. First is that when i leave phone charging over night, sometimes it get deadlock and need rebooting, another one is with the camera, in some applications like messenger or telegram, when u take a photo with application camera, u get an error show that the camera is being used by other app. Those are only 2 minor issues, otherwise rom is perfect

Reactions: dungphp

ghostranger047

Oct 4, 2017
Why is DRM patch L3?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-134449_DRM.png
    Screenshot_20210412-134449_DRM.png
    134.7 KB · Views: 11

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
@dungphp Hi bro, when your phone will arive, please check this 2 also: on Saturday i got my phone freezing 2 times aout of the blue(you know, the moment when you have to restart the phone to work).I enter twrp, clean dalvik and cache and, for now, i got no other freezing moments.
And the most important, i use the phone as hotspot for my laptop and i have a lot of disconect on it(this is a major problem for me).
PS: i am on 4.3 now, gapps version, clean installation.

dungphp

Jul 23, 2010
Ha Noi
dungphp.com
Honor Magic 2
@dungphp Hi bro, when your phone will arive, please check this 2 also: on Saturday i got my phone freezing 2 times aout of the blue(you know, the moment when you have to restart the phone to work).I enter twrp, clean dalvik and cache and, for now, i got no other freezing moments.
And the most important, i use the phone as hotspot for my laptop and i have a lot of disconect on it(this is a major problem for me).
PS: i am on 4.3 now, gapps version, clean installation.
I will try to fix these bugs when my phone unlocked this Thursday

Reactions: Klaus69

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If someone has ANXCamera crash, you can try this fix: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=10763459528675577216

Changelogs:

02/10/2020:

- First havoc from me for RMNote9

28/10/2020
    - Re-works with ANXCamera
    - Still don't want to fix screenrecord bcz it break WIfi Display

04/11/2020
    - Fixed screen record (Wifidisplay still work)
    - Fixed ANXCamera crash for some users

19/11/2020
    - Havoc 3.11 with security patch 05/11/2020
    - Now use Nano gapps for now and next...

20/11/2020
    - Fix CTS Profile fail (test with my joyeuse PB recovery)

11/12/2020
    - Fixed ANXcamera overexposure problem for Gram phone (Big Thanks to tusharind007 for the tips)

20/12/2020
    - Havoc 3.12

20/02/2021 - Final

- SeLinux enforcing
    - Added Google hotwords (not tested)
    Please do it, i have only Havoc on all Xiaomi phones i had and have :D
    Test build: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145725869
    But need flash gapps after bcz no gapps it will bootloop
    This is a very fluid and stable rom. Is far better than the "official" one. Everything is working, fast charger too, anx camera by default, never one fc. This should be the official one, not the other one. Thank you dev, great work. I hope we will see the Android 11 rom when ready too.
    @dungphp Are you planning to make updates to this? If not.... I will daily drive this! I just finished waiting the 168 hours to unlock the bootloader.... And as a side-note I would like to thank you so much for your contribution!! I'm looking forward to seeing you starting your own Custom OS.... And do let me know if you do, I can help... ;-)