[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F)

Search This thread

ripee

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Aug 25, 2014
tiny.cc
Yes, device "gracerlte" for N935F
I was posting the link to my folder. Anyway, it sounds like gracer needs a revised sepolicy. I will run another build with the kernel set to permissive.

In the meantime, I ran twrp 3.5.2_9-0 for gracer here.

If my next build boots, I will ask you guys to take kernel logs that we will need to update sepolicy so that gracer can use the enforcing kernel. I will tell you how to do this when you manage to boot the next build.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khanh Anh

Thanghd0508

• Feb 21, 2021
    I was posting the link to my folder. Anyway, it sounds like gracer needs a revised sepolicy. I will run another build with the kernel set to permissive.

If my next build boots, I will ask you guys to take kernel logs that we will need to update sepolicy so that gracer can use the enforcing kernel. I will tell you how to do this when you manage to boot the next build.
    Thanks your effort.

A894356

• May 19, 2021

I'm ready to test it, just tell me when you finish your newest build

Khanh Anh

Jun 9, 2017

Congrats! and thanks for your hard work. Hope the next version will be released soon

slashdotdash

Jul 25, 2013
    Can you check the folder I linked above?
    Thank you for your hard work! I too downloaded the latest build and I'm also stuck on the splash screen.

FYI I'm running your latest TWRP build and I formatted data prior to flashing (N935F gracerlte).

Last edited:

Khanh Anh

Jun 9, 2017

I can't flash ROM and TWRP reported an error. please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-20-05-00-19[1].png
      Screenshot_2021-05-20-05-00-19[1].png
      257.2 KB · Views: 13

Top Liked Posts