• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F)

Search This thread

ripee

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
My phone is SM-N935F. I need a version 18.1 android 11 for device "gracelte" but don't see any this version.
You don't need it, you just want it. I am working on porting the updated Galaxy S7 sources to the Note FE. I will contact you when I have a build to test.

ripee

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Yes, device "gracerlte" for N935F
I was posting the link to my folder. Anyway, it sounds like gracer needs a revised sepolicy. I will run another build with the kernel set to permissive.

In the meantime, I ran twrp 3.5.2_9-0 for gracer here.

If my next build boots, I will ask you guys to take kernel logs that we will need to update sepolicy so that gracer can use the enforcing kernel. I will tell you how to do this when you manage to boot the next build.

Last edited:
Reactions: Khanh Anh

Thanghd0508

Feb 21, 2021
I was posting the link to my folder. Anyway, it sounds like gracer needs a revised sepolicy. I will run another build with the kernel set to permissive.

If my next build boots, I will ask you guys to take kernel logs that we will need to update sepolicy so that gracer can use the enforcing kernel. I will tell you how to do this when you manage to boot the next build.
Thanks your effort.

A894356

May 19, 2021

I'm ready to test it, just tell me when you finish your newest build

Khanh Anh

Jun 9, 2017

Congrats! and thanks for your hard work. Hope the next version will be released soon

Khanh Anh

Jun 9, 2017

I can't flash ROM and TWRP reported an error. please help me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-20-05-00-19[1].png
    Screenshot_2021-05-20-05-00-19[1].png
    257.2 KB · Views: 16

Top Liked Posts