• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F)

Search This thread
There was a new kernel posted a while back on Floyd Q ROM discussions area and this is the download link. Though it didn't get the latest build to boot-up, @ripee might be able to use this to mitigate issues. Hope it helps.

ripee

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
There was a new kernel posted a while back on Floyd Q ROM discussions area and this is the download link. Though it didn't get the latest build to boot-up, @ripee might be able to use this to mitigate issues. Hope it helps.

If it doesn't boot, then it's of no use to me, but I appreciate your intentions.

Reactions: hereforyourhelpbros

ripee

New build today. This one will probably not boot either, but please do the following:

When it gets to the boot animation, let it run for about 30 seconds, then force reboot back to TWRP. Use TWRP's terminal or adb to navigate to the /sys/fs/pstore folder, and please attach here any files you find in that folder.

Thanghd0508

Feb 21, 2021
New build today. This one will probably not boot either, but please do the following:

When it gets to the boot animation, let it run for about 30 seconds, then force reboot back to TWRP. Use TWRP's terminal or adb to navigate to the /sys/fs/pstore folder, and please attach here any files you find in that folder.
here.

Last edited:

ripee

I don't understand why i cant open it, but here is the file i got after following your latest way.
Thanks but it's useless as well.

When the phone is stuck on the animation, if you plug it into your computer, does your computer ever recognize it as a USB device?

Top Liked Posts