[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy Note Fan Edition (SM-N935F)

Search This thread

ripee

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Aug 25, 2014
drive.google.com
New build is up. Please get an adb logcat on your computer, starting when powering the phone up.

Last edited:

ripee

Aug 25, 2014
drive.google.com
Build 0818 is up. There was a mobicore driver error in the kernel that I resolved with help from ananjaser and his Cronos kernel. The kernel is enforcing but if it's bootable, it should still boot even though some functions may not work because of selinux blocking them, but that's an easy fix.

ripee

Aug 25, 2014
drive.google.com
New build won't boot either, but let it run on the animation for around 30 seconds, then force reboot into TWRP. Use the terminal or adb to extract the logs that should be in the /cache partition. I added a logging script that is designed to collect boot logs from a build that isn't actually booting.

Thanghd0508

Feb 21, 2021
New build won't boot either, but let it run on the animation for around 30 seconds, then force reboot into TWRP. Use the terminal or adb to extract the logs that should be in the /cache partition. I added a logging script that is designed to collect boot logs from a build that isn't actually booting.
I don't see the log in /cache only see it in the recovery subdirectory of /cache. And it's in .gz format

If you see these things helpful, give it a look:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1d35S-AEdtbtrTC10HdEzXZq9QCol21fj?usp=sharing
(It's still a GGDrive link)

Screenshot_20210826-175757_Trình_chạy_Pixel.jpg

Does anyone know how to remove this annoying frame when using s-pen

Top Liked Posts