[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1 [SERRANOVELTE GT-I9195I]

Search This thread

JensH

Jul 29, 2020
Dear people! Since yesterday I have problems with lineage. The screen is not switching of anymore and I can not find the reason. It is trying to go to sleep, getting darker a bit and then after two seconds it turn on again. As well it is not possible to switch it off with the power-button. It's a very crazy error... what would you recommend me to do?

Nokono

• Sep 6, 2019
    Dear people! Since yesterday I have problems with lineage. The screen is not switching of anymore and I can not find the reason. It is trying to go to sleep, getting darker a bit and then after two seconds it turn on again. As well it is not possible to switch it off with the power-button. It's a very crazy error... what would you recommend me to do?
    Mechanical fail of power button most probably

JensH

Jul 29, 2020
    Is it possible, that the sd-card - that I formatted in memory-extended mode - is causing such an error? Because I just realized, that the linage is as well crishing completly down from time to time and restarts. How can I proof if the card is functioning well?
    On time during the startup some apps where not working and I checked the memory. Linaage siad, that the card would have an error. After restarting card was working again... but it seems that something is wrong there.

Last edited:

Nokono

• Sep 6, 2019
    Is it possible, that the sd-card - that I formatted in memory-extended mode - is causing such an error? Because I just realized, that the linage is as well crishing completly down from time to time and restarts. How can I proof if the card is functioning well?
    Home button then?
    I would try other rom, just to be sure. Full backup in TWRP in order to return everything later as it was .

Nokono

• Sep 6, 2019
    But how can I make a full backup with TWRP on another device, when the card is in use for the system?
    Make backup on sd/internal memory and copy it to any place like PC, memory stick etc.
    Also flashing new rom doesnt require formatting of data. Data wipe is not deleting user data.

JensH

Jul 29, 2020
    Make backup on sd/internal memory and copy it to any place like PC, memory stick etc.
    Also flashing new rom doesnt require formatting of data. Data wipe is not deleting user data.
    After a re-install of Lineage the error did not appear again... but still I don't know where it came from originally...

giosvi

Apr 17, 2021
    Hello, I am testing this rom without gapps and it works really nice. I have a problem when I run Ampere Application to see the charging amperage, it is measuring 0mA. Also Accubattery app can not calibrate the battery (your device doesn't support measuring power usage). So, I would like to ask if this is software or hardware issue? Is there a solution?

mernurisha

Oct 6, 2018
    Hello, I am testing this rom without gapps and it works really nice. I have a problem when I run Ampere Application to see the charging amperage, it is measuring 0mA. Also Accubattery app can not calibrate the battery (your device doesn't support measuring power usage). So, I would like to ask if this is software or hardware issue? Is there a solution?
    Try with another app.
    This one works fine here:
    - Battery Monitor: Ampere Meter

Reactions: msbln

msbln

Feb 22, 2018
    Is it really sensory data? I tried other apps, and they all could provide only approximations. But the app is nice and fast, and the mA-values make perfect sense. Differently powerful chargers result in corresponding values.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210417-224916_Battery_Monitor.jpg
      Screenshot_20210417-224916_Battery_Monitor.jpg
      104.3 KB · Views: 18
    Last edited:

pw16

Apr 2, 2020
    Samsung Galaxy Tab E
    Is it really sensory data? I tried other apps, and they all could provide only approximations. But the app is nice and fast, and the mA-values make perfect sense. Differently powerful chargers result in corresponding values.
    Same situation here: App seems to be working fine. However when I click the "Connected" button, no details can be shown due to missing sensor for measuring electrical current.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      New update

- Security update April-2021

Download on the first page.
      Try with another app.
      This one works fine here:
      2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
      LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed.
      All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo.

Whats working?
      WiFi
      RIL
      GPS
      Camera
      Flashlight
      Camcorder
      Bluetooth
      FMRadio
      IR
      NFC
      Lights
      All Sensors
      Sound
      Mobile data
      LiveDisplay support
      Selinux Enforce

Installation instruction:

1. Download the zip(s)
      2. Install a compatible Recovery TWRP-3.4.0-0-serranovelte
      3. Perform a backup of your current ROM (Optional)
      4. Make a full wipe (system, data, internal, art cache, dalvik)
      5. Flash LineageOS
      6. Optional: Install the Google Apps
      7. Reboot

Source code:
      https://github.com/lineageos
      https://github.com/Galaxy-MSM8916
      Download rom: lineage-17.1
      Download opengapps: opengapps

XDA:DevDB Information
      [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL]LineageOS 17.1 [SERRANOVELTE GT-I9195I], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Contributors
      mernurisha
      ROM OS Version: Android 10
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
      Stable
      Stable Release Date: 2021-04-18

Created 2019-12-08
      Last Updated 2021-04-18
      Just to be sure: this ROM is not being continued anymore?

First thing in this thread's title [DISCONTINUED] seems to say so. But, a new update was made available just 1 week ago. And it works well. So, I am also wondering.

Hi, guys. This isn't the end. There will be more rom updates later. For now, I need to take a break.
      I will even upload other Android 10 roms. For example PixelExperience-plus or others if you are interested.
      ;)
      New update lineage-17.1-20200119

New update with security patch level from january 2020 on the first page.

- Battery percentage indicator is working.
      - Opencamera instead of snap camera
      New update

- Security update from March
      - Sound improvements (Call sound is louder and no echo when speaker is on )

Download on the first page.
    Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone