* Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- Bluetooth Headphone (Media / In-Call)
- Camera / Camcorder
- Double Tap to Wake (From Settings>System>Gestures>Double Tap To Wake )
- Fingerprint Sensor
- IR Blaster
- RIL (LTE/Dual SIM/SMS)
- FM Radio
- WiFi Hotspot (2.4Ghz / 5Ghz)
- USB (ADB/MTP/PTP)
- Video Playback
- ExFAT SDCard
What's not working:
- Hardware Encryption
- You tell me.
- Download the zip(s).
- Install a compatible Recovery
- Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
- Wipe system / data / cache partitions
- Flash ROM.
- Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.
- Optional: Install Magisk for Root.
- hydrogen, helium
Recovery : Official TWRP or Unofficial TWRP
Firmware : Latest Firmwares
Open Gapps 10.0
Stable GCAM : HyperCam_E3.0_Q
Device/Kernel/Vendor Tree: Sources
DONATE To Me
- LineageOS Team.
- @Carlos Arriaga
- all RedMi Note3 & Mi Max contributors.
LineageOS 17 for Mi Max, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi Max
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock 7.0
Based On: LineageOS
Last Updated 2020-05-11