[ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS-18.1[X01AD]

Search This thread

drstoms

Feb 14, 2016
https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
/*
* I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
* Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
* Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
* Same statement for XDA.
*/

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
Boots
DT2W
RIL
Fingerprint
Wi-Fi
Bluetooth
Camera
Audio
Sensors
Flash
GPS

Known issues :
you tell.

Instructions :
Download the latest build.
Reboot to recovery
Wipe System, Vendor
Format Data (type yes)
Flash the build
Flash Gapps (Optional)
Reboot

Downloads :
Grab ur build : Link

Firmware :
Download firmware zip : Link

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS, ROM for the Asus Zenfone Max M2

Contributors
iamsaalim
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS/android_kernel_asus_X01AD

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.9
ROM Firmware Required: Ten firmware
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Testing
Nightly Release Date: 2021-05-17

Created 2020-10-28
Last Updated 2020-05-17
Hi, I'm on android 10 WW-17.2018.2004.31 every time I want to flash no matter which custom rom stays on fastboot after booting the system. In twrp 3.4 I do wipe system, vendor, data format, flash lineageos, flash gapps, reboot and get stuck on fastboot .. Can you please help? Thank you in advance ps yes I used the recommended twrp from the link cleans partitions as in the manual but unfortunately without success. I also used dm verity force encrypt also does not start lineageos. .Help

iamsaalim

Recognized Developer
Hi, I'm on android 10 WW-17.2018.2004.31 every time I want to flash no matter which custom rom stays on fastboot after booting the system. In twrp 3.4 I do wipe system, vendor, data format, flash lineageos, flash gapps, reboot and get stuck on fastboot .. Can you please help? Thank you in advance ps yes I used the recommended twrp from the link cleans partitions as in the manual but unfortunately without success. I also used dm verity force encrypt also does not start lineageos. .Help
are you sure you are on android 10 firmware, it seems so yes, but there cannot be any other issue except that.

drstoms

Feb 14, 2016
or you can try doing to the official lineageos page and download recovery from there and try out on that
yes, I am on Android 10, the last version, I also tried the official lineageos recovery by update sd via sideload, the same goes to fastboot only. I thought that the android version, despite the fact that 10 is too low, but there is no higher update. I do not understand why most of them start normally my system is stuck in fastboot mode

Drigio

Jan 9, 2015
yes, I am on Android 10, the last version, I also tried the official lineageos recovery by update sd via sideload, the same goes to fastboot only. I thought that the android version, despite the fact that 10 is too low, but there is no higher update. I do not understand why most of them start normally my system is stuck in fastboot mode
I am having the same issue. Have you found out any solution to this? @drstoms @iamsaalim

Mallowri

Aug 23, 2022
Hi, @iamsaalim am also having problem with using SD card as Internal Storage, Is this still an ongoing issue?. What happens is that every time I use format as Internal it gets stuck to 20-40% it will crash and boot loop. I have to remove SD card and forget to make it work again. @ImOnAdateWithLia have you managed to get your SD card working as Internal?

My phone is in a critical state right now and getting low on storage. Also thanks for working on this ROM and keeping my phone alive.

Aug 9, 2021
Hi, @iamsaalim am also having problem with using SD card as Internal Storage, Is this still an ongoing issue?. What happens is that every time I use format as Internal it gets stuck to 20-40% it will crash and boot loop. I have to remove SD card and forget to make it work again. @ImOnAdateWithLia have you managed to get your SD card working as Internal?

My phone is in a critical state right now and getting low on storage. Also thanks for working on this ROM and keeping my phone alive.

Yes, at some point, maybe the sd card is the problem

LGD Breath

Sep 15, 2021
West Bengal , India
Installation guide of Lineage OS 18.1 ??

wipe internal storage & wipe everything ... Then flash firmware - then ROM.zip - then gapps ... Done ??? Any recommended recovery ???

Mallowri

Aug 23, 2022
This phone is no longer supported (commit, reddit) and builds will eventually removed from LOS' website.

Here's a copy of the last build in case someone needs it in the future:

- ROM: lineage-18.1-20220829-nightly-X01AD-signed.zip (sha256)
- Recovery: lineage-18.1-20220822-recovery-X01AD.img (sha256)

All builds currently available for download have been archived here.

Is that so?. That's too bad then. I really like lineage OS ever since I was on my Galaxy series phones.

Yes, at some point, maybe the sd card is the problem

I don't thinks so, I actually tried Arrow OS 12.1 and the SD Card storage function worked splendidly no issues until now. I have installed my very large game install on it and no issues so far.

LGD Breath

Sep 15, 2021
West Bengal , India
Is that so?. That's too bad then. I really like lineage OS ever since I was on my Galaxy series phones.

I don't thinks so, I actually tried Arrow OS 12.1 and the SD Card storage function worked splendidly no issues until now. I have installed my very large game install on it and no issues so far.
That may device tree problem ... Stock ROM have no issue but in custom ROM .... & sound config also have problem in most of the roms

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    All links work fine.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%3D%2Fhttp%253A%252F%252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%252FCyanogenMod%252FLineageOS.png

Code:
    /*
    * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed (like it did for me...).
    * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it!
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    * Your warranty will be void if you tamper with any part of your device / software.
    * Same statement for XDA.
    */

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.

What's working :
    Boots
    DT2W
    RIL
    Fingerprint
    Wi-Fi
    Bluetooth
    Camera
    Audio
    Sensors
    Flash
    GPS