#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Base source code is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to the project, please visit our Gerrit Code Review.
- It boots!
- Display, touch
- RIL (IMS / VoLTE untested)
- Camera (buggy)
- Fingerprint scanner - Oreo modem firmware required
- FM Radio
- Treble - GSIs don't boot
- Camera (might be buggy; recording breaks after some time but should work right after a reboot)
- SELinux permissive
- GSIs don't boot
- Make sure you have: Oreo modem firmware and a 64-bit TWRP with treble and system-as-root support installed. Official TWRP by JarlPenguin recommended.
- Download the ROM to the device's storage
- Wipe: system, data, dalvik-cache, cache, and vendor in TWRP
- Install the zip in TWRP
- Install GApps if you fancy, OpenGapps recommended
- If installing Magisk, reboot to recovery again first - otherwise it will fail at (un)mounting /system. This is a bug either in the Magisk installer script or TWRP.
Newest build - 2020-08-24:
* ROM sources updated * Updated camera HAL from deen Q ** fixes HAL3 one photo bug * Reverted rear camera libraries ** fixes green tint when using the flash ** fixes image being too dark * Reverted QMI blobs ** should fix GPS * Reverted netmgr ** should make mobile data work with the reverted QMI blobs
2020-08-16: * Removed compass HAL * Corrected a file path for NFC removal * Compass permissions are now removed from XT1792 and XT1795 - might fix ro.hw.ecompass being incorrectly set * Updated media configs from aljeter Pie * Vendor blob updates: ** libril*, libqmi*, libmdm*, netmgrd: from deen Pie - should fix mobile data ** libmot_gpu_mapper.so: from aljeter Pie ** libchromatix_s5k3p3* and libmmcamera_s5k3p3.so: from deen Pie - fixes all kinds of camera glitches in low light conditions ** some remaining camera blobs from our stock Oreo 2020-08-14: * Vendor blobs updated: ** Reverted netmgrd and libdiag to deen Pie ** mm-qcamera-daemon from montana stock Oreo 2020-08-13: * Updated netmgrd blobs * Updated thermal-engine blobs 2020-08-12: * Initial release
(branch lineage-17.1 in all the repos)
Everyone who contributed to LineageOS 17.1 for the Moto G5 - the G5S device and vendor repositories are based on sources from that project.
Kernel source is based on the moto-msm8937 repository.
* The LineageOS team * JarlPenguin * wiktorek140 * KalilDev Contributors to LineageOS 17.1 for the Moto G5: * CodeZero * m_vaisakh * wzedlare * vache * kubersharma * TeamMex * nonesovile96 * FelipeRizzon * ADHILR
LineageOS 17.1, ROM for the Moto G5S
AsD Monio, The LineageOS team, JarlPenguin, wiktorek140, KalilDev, CodeZero, m_vaisakh, wzedlare, vache, kubersharma, TeamMex, nonesovile96, FelipeRizzon, ADHILR
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: stock Oreo modem firmware
Last Updated 2020-08-12