[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [CURTANA][JOYEUSE][GRAM][EXCALIBUR][UNIFIED]

Search This thread

eunhaisme

Sep 3, 2020
https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGtwTyCR.png
Pixel Experience for [Curtana][Joyeuse][Gram][Excalibur][Unified]
What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face Unlock
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
NFC Dead (Joyeuse)
For Safetynet Fix - Flash in magisk here

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Donate
Translation
Stay tuned

Last edited:

shocker6gou

Oct 19, 2018
curtana
base rom
MIUI V11.0.7.0 Global  WiFi and mobile data don't work
MIUI V11.0.9.0 Global  Settings crash on the initial screen and cannot complete
MIUI V11.0.11.0 Global Settings crash on the initial screen and cannot complete
Is it just me?

ukecchi

Oct 2, 2018
Are you guys aware that the latest official builds of Pixel Experience for curtana support joyeuse now? I've flashed PixelExperience_Plus_curtana-10.0-20200911-0649-OFFICIAL.zip on my Redmi Note 9 Pro and things are working well.

May I know what was the base rom that you were using when you flashed the official build for curtana? Does it work with MIUI V11.0.11.0 Global??

scott86

Jan 8, 2015
curtana
base rom
MIUI V11.0.7.0 Global  WiFi and mobile data don't work
MIUI V11.0.9.0 Global  Settings crash on the initial screen and cannot complete
MIUI V11.0.11.0 Global Settings crash on the initial screen and cannot complete
Is it just me?

I'm getting the same problem. Curtana (6-128) model. When i boot into the setup, it tells me it cant see my sims, and wont detect wifi... I can skip all that in the setup, but even at the homescreen, post-setup, i cant get my wifi or sim cards seen.

GabbyWC

Dec 8, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Redmi Note 9 Pro
May I know what was the base rom that you were using when you flashed the official build for curtana? Does it work with MIUI V11.0.11.0 Global??

I had the global stable MIUI V11.0.5.0.QJZMIXM release on my joyeuse phone before I switched over to custom ROMs. According to this web page, the equivalent global stable MIUI version for curtana from around the same time was V11.0.10.0.QJWMIXM or V11.0.11.0.QJWMIXM.

GabbyWC

Dec 8, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Contact him to do maybe?
Man this is the best rom for joyeuse, it's a shame there's no official thread for it.

I agree. I asked him about it and he said that he does not plan to create a thread for it here at XDA. There is an official Telegram chat channel for Pixel Experience where some people have talked about his ROM so maybe that's the next best option aside from these unofficial PE threads at this forum.

poweredmert

Feb 15, 2019
Istanbul
I agree. I asked him about it and he said that he does not plan to create a thread for it here at XDA. There is an official Telegram chat channel for Pixel Experience where some people have talked about his ROM so maybe that's the next best option aside from these unofficial PE threads at this forum.

Does recorder app work for you?

Top Liked Posts