[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Pixel Experience [CURTANA][JOYEUSE][GRAM][EXCALIBUR][UNIFIED]

Search This thread

GabbyWC

Dec 8, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I mean the curtana one with joyeuse support. Google's recorder app. Are you sure?

I'm talking about the same official ROM. Is this the app you're asking about? It doesn't come preinstalled with the official ROM but you're right, Google's voice recorder app doesn't work for me either. I use Easy Voice Recorder Pro which works as expected.

Last edited:

sathish43210

Nov 15, 2011
i used pitch black recovery and flashed this ROM, but am stuck at redmi logo, when i went back to recovery it is asking for password to decrypt, anyone faced this issue?

nilofino

Jan 1, 2021
Are you guys aware that the latest official builds of Pixel Experience for curtana support joyeuse now? I've flashed PixelExperience_Plus_curtana-10.0-20200911-0649-OFFICIAL.zip on my Redmi Note 9 Pro and things are working well.

https://download.pixelexperience.org/curtana
I downloaded PixelExperience_Plus_curtana-10.0-20201121-0747-OFFICIAL, but it stock in bootloop,
I wiped and did factory reset several times by PB,
any suggection?

nilofino

Jan 1, 2021
Wiped! OK but better a format data to clean all.
If by ""format data"" action you mean "YES- Required-Action", I did several times both of them (wipe & factory-reset).
one thing more: after trying some different roms ( Havoc, RR, PEE, PE+,... ) I lost my WIFI‌ and IMEIs, I restored Full-Backups: DIDN‌'T Help.
If I flash rom.eu MIUI‌11, my WIFI‌ and IMEIs back to normal,
BUT if I try flash again Havoc (which used to worked for me perfectly) again my WIFI‌ and IMEIs corrupts.
What should I do???

lolo9393

Dec 28, 2011
Chau Doc Vietnam
If by ""format data"" action you mean "YES- Required-Action", I did several times both of them (wipe & factory-reset).
one thing more: after trying some different roms ( Havoc, RR, PEE, PE+,... ) I lost my WIFI‌ and IMEIs, I restored Full-Backups: DIDN‌'T Help.
If I flash rom.eu MIUI‌11, my WIFI‌ and IMEIs back to normal,
BUT if I try flash again Havoc (which used to worked for me perfectly) again my WIFI‌ and IMEIs corrupts.
What should I do???
Flash it without wiping EU rom via OTG.
That should keep radio settings.
Then format data to remove encryption.
Edit: if not solved, flash fastboot rom via Miflash in order to reset persist partition.

Last edited:

nilofino

Jan 1, 2021
Flash it without wiping EU rom via OTG.
That should keep radio settings.
Then format data to remove encryption.
Edit: if not solved, flash fastboot rom via Miflash in order to reset persist partition.
Thanks for reply,
What do you mean by "Flashing Via OTG"?
Do you mean using an OTG‌-Cable? (I don't have any :( )
May I ask you to explain it a bit more?
thanks.

lolo9393

Dec 28, 2011
Chau Doc Vietnam
Thanks for reply,
What do you mean by "Flashing Via OTG"?
Do you mean using an OTG‌-Cable? (I don't have any :( )
May I ask you to explain it a bit more?
thanks.
the best way to flash multiple rom is to do that via OTG stick or external SD card (you have it on Curtana/Joyeuse)
That way you can install a rom without having to decrypt and format data.
(OTG stick memory or a USB cable loaded with simple USB stick, if you have a M/Female cable)

nilofino

Jan 1, 2021
the best way to flash multiple rom is to do that via OTG stick or external SD card (you have it on Curtana/Joyeuse)
That way you can install a rom without having to decrypt and format data.
(OTG stick memory or a USB cable loaded with simple USB stick, if you have a M/Female cable)
so if I put my rom files on a microSDCard and insert it into the smartphone, it should works as you said, right?? or it is mandatory to connect the SDCard via a cardReader + OTG‌ Cable?

lolo9393

Dec 28, 2011
Chau Doc Vietnam
so if I put my rom files on a microSDCard and insert it into the smartphone, it should works as you said, right?? or it is mandatory to connect the SDCard via a cardReader + OTG‌ Cable?
Yes, you can load all the zip rom you want into your external SDcard and from that you select it in TWRP for installation in a row.
Not needed an OTG stick if you don't have any.

Top Liked Posts