[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix OS 8.x

Search This thread

hunter3000

Dec 14, 2010
Wonderland
www.youtube.com
What do you mean saying 'don't work'? Can you please specify your order of actions and the result? What is your end purpose?
tryied to flash via fastboot patched boot img for magisk, for some reason my phone does not have fastboot drivers, but i tryied to flash via TWRP and works. One question, any plans for 11 from RR? And also is any chance to get L1 widevine for playing Netflix in FullHD?

Reactions: _firewall_

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
tryied to flash via fastboot patched boot img for magisk, for some reason my phone does not have fastboot drivers, but i tryied to flash via TWRP and works. One question, any plans for 11 from RR? And also is any chance to get L1 widevine for playing Netflix in FullHD?
I'm not a developer of RR. So, I can't say if its developer will prepare the ROM sources for the latest Android versions. I'm just building RR for Mi Max and implementing the latest security patches. The latest RR sources update was few months ago.
Moreover, I'm not quite good for preparing device sources for the newer Android versions. So, I have to say that Android 10 is my final station.
As for the L1 Widevine... I'm not good with it as well. And can't say if it's possible to get it or not. As far as I know, L1 refers to a hardware DRM. Isn't it?

Reactions: Serega da

hunter3000

Dec 14, 2010
Wonderland
www.youtube.com
I'm not a developer of RR. So, I can't say if its developer will prepare the ROM sources for the latest Android versions. I'm just building RR for Mi Max and implementing the latest security patches. The latest RR sources update was few months ago.
Moreover, I'm not quite good for preparing device sources for the newer Android versions. So, I have to say that Android 10 is my final station.
As for the L1 Widevine... I'm not good with it as well. And can't say if it's possible to get it or not. As far as I know, L1 refers to a hardware DRM. Isn't it?
Yes, as far as i know l1 is hw drm that enables high resolutiin video streaming and HDR (i know i know that mi max prime does not have HDR) ,but in l3 state only works on 480p so that sucks coz our phone have fullhd display. On disney+ movies are playing on FullHD with no problem.

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
Yes, as far as i know l1 is hw drm that enables high resolutiin video streaming and HDR (i know i know that mi max prime does not have HDR) ,but in l3 state only works on 480p so that sucks coz our phone have fullhd display. On disney+ movies are playing on FullHD with no problem.
I know about the limitation of L3 Widevine which MiMax has. But I don't have a solution for L1 emulation/workaround. Considering this, I can't fix this issue for you.

_firewall_

Feb 11, 2015
Lutsk
I just discovered Nusantara ROM sources. As I can see, it includes patches for some apps including Netflix. But I don't know if it helps to have 1080p. You can try ;)
One user already told me that SD quality only is available in Netflix app in Nusantara.

Last edited:
Reactions: hunter3000

SirRGB

Jun 29, 2019
Google Nexus 5
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
Updated

2022-08-13
  • Merged August Security Patch
  • Bump RR version 💙💛8.8.4💛💙

Dunno if you wanna pick it up again, but this should be the complete source with a newer patch
I occasionally update it, but dont expect monthly updates...
I wont build for mi max, just wanna say, that this exists...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    rrlogo.png

Resurrection Remix Q

Code:
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

rrabout.png

Resurrection Remix the ROM has been based on LineageOS, SlimRoms, Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome
    combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device.

Many things that in previous versions were tweaked with mods, are now included by default in the ROM so, please enjoy!
    Special thanks to, the LineageOS team, Omni team , SlimRoms and of course to all the supporters.

rrinstall.png

Clean flash (RECOMMENDED IF COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM)
    INSTRUCTIONS

Follow all the next instructions carefully
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
    2) Download ROM, Gapps (not required for the ROM with built-in GApps), Magisk, etc.
    3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
    4) Wipe System, Data, Cache, Dalvik Cache.
    5) Format Data (This step will remove encryption as well as all files in your phone storage)
    6) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
    7) Flash - ROM, Gapps (not required for the ROM with built-in GApps), Magisk
    8) Once done, wipe cache.
    9) Reboot to System.

-UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS-
    - Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
    Follow all the next instructions carefully
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

1) Backup Everything (Most Important)
    2) Download ROM, Gapps (not required for the ROM with built-in GApps), Magisk, etc.
    3) Reboot to Recovery (TWRP)
    4) Wipe Cache & Dalvik Cache.
    5) Flash - ROM, Gapps (not required for the ROM with built-in GApps), Magisk
    6) Once done, wipe cache.
    7) Reboot to System.

rrdownload.png

ROM: Helium | Hydrogen | SourceForge

GApps Package: Open GApps
    It's recommended to flash Nano GApps only for better user experience.

Recovery Recommended:
    Batik Recovery | SkyHawk Recovery

rrsource.png

ROM Source
    Device Source
    Kernel Source

rrthanks.png

Major thanks to
    -> RR Team <-
    XDA Developers
    Phhusson for Treble trees
    LineageOs Team
    Omni Team
    DU Team
    AICP
    Crdroid
    Special Thanks to : Akhil Narang & MR ACAR (former RR team member)
    And Of Course To All The Supporters, Donators And Users

rrbugs.png

-> Reporting bugs <-
    If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us. It will save you, Team Resurrection Remix and me quite some time.

Download the Catlog app from the Play Store.
    There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.
    After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.
    Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving. As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.
    Copy and paste the entire log either to Hastebin or Pastebin
    Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the thread with a brief description of the error.

Join out Telegram Channel : https://t.me/resurrectionremixofficial

Show your support to Resurrection Remix ROM

Information
    Resurrection Remix, ROM for the Xiaomi MiMax
    SELinux Status: Permissive

Contributors

dungphp , _firewall_

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.108
    ROM Firmware Required: You should use the latest firmware
    Based On: LOS

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 8.8.4

Created 2020-08-12
    Last Updated 2022-08-13
    Update

2020-12-08
    • Synced sources
    • Bumped version 8.6.5
    • More fixes and improvements. The detailed changelog could be found here.
    Updated

2021-02-09
    • Bump Security String to 2021-02-05
    • Bump RR version 8.6.7
    • A2DP codec priority
    • SBC Dual Channel (SBC HD Audio) support
    • Make SBC Dual Channel optional
    • Some fixes and improvements. The detailed changelog could be found here.
    Updated

2020-08-16
    • New ROM features and improvements
    • Fixed ringtone playback when BT-headset is active
    • Fixed accidental sim-card switching for calls and SMS
    Detailed changelog could be found here

Special thanks @Being_Zeeshan for his help.
    Updated

2021-05-14
    • Bump Security String to 2021-05-05
    • Bump RR version 8.6.9
    • Some fixes and improvements. The detailed changelog could be found here.