• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL][T6] LineageOS 17.1 [STABLE] [Fingerprint]

Search This thread

rwxdaforum

Oct 30, 2016
VoLTE Fix Support?

Hello,
I'm running your LineageOS v17.1 on my HTC OneMax (t6vzw)

I'd like to take advantage of Wifi Calling/VoLTE. Has anyone tested/used the fix discussed here:
https://www.xda-developers.com/how-...m-devices-running-generic-system-images-gsis/
and hosted here:
https://github.com/KhushrajRathod/VoLTE-Fix

I'm still trying to confirm whether or not the relevant feature (HD Voice) is enabled on my Verizon account. They don't make it easy to do.

[Edit] Apparently, HD Voice (VoLTE) is not enabled on my Verizon account. However, the rep I (finally) spoke with claims that it will be automatically enabled if I connect a device with support for VoLTE.

If anyone has tried the above patch, I'd love to hear some feedback. Assuming I can get confirmation that my Verizon plan supports VoLTE, I will probably try it myself.

[Edit] I applied the patch I mentioned above, but after a reboot the device will not complete startup. I just keep seeing the logo. I have not closely reviewed the logcat taken, but I guess I'm not surprised this doesn't work, given that it's meant for Generic System Images. I had hoped it might function on LineageOS, but no soap apparently.

Has anyone had success enabling VoLTE on their t6 (vzw or otherwise) either via the above patch or any other method?

Last edited:

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
Sony Xperia Z
HTC One (m7)
Hello,
I'm running your LineageOS v17.1 on my HTC OneMax (t6vzw)

I'd like to take advantage of Wifi Calling/VoLTE. Has anyone tested/used the fix discussed here:
https://www.xda-developers.com/how-...m-devices-running-generic-system-images-gsis/
and hosted here:
https://github.com/KhushrajRathod/VoLTE-Fix

I'm still trying to confirm whether or not the relevant feature (HD Voice) is enabled on my Verizon account. They don't make it easy to do.

[Edit] Apparently, HD Voice (VoLTE) is not enabled on my Verizon account. However, the rep I (finally) spoke with claims that it will be automatically enabled if I connect a device with support for VoLTE.

If anyone has tried the above patch, I'd love to hear some feedback. Assuming I can get confirmation that my Verizon plan supports VoLTE, I will probably try it myself.

[Edit] I applied the patch I mentioned above, but after a reboot the device will not complete startup. I just keep seeing the logo. I have not closely reviewed the logcat taken, but I guess I'm not surprised this doesn't work, given that it's meant for Generic System Images. I had hoped it might function on LineageOS, but no soap apparently.

Has anyone had success enabling VoLTE on their t6 (vzw or otherwise) either via the above patch or any other method?

I can tell you that this phone doesn't support VoLTE at all in the first place.
there is no way to enable such feature on a hardware that didn't have any implementation for it.

marxx

Oct 29, 2005
www.m-scene.de
Magisk did not work for me on Version 2020/07/13. Boot.img patches but Magisk Manager is not installed. After manual install of the manager it says "Magisk not installed"

I went back to Version 2020/05/11 and the installation of Magisk works without any problems.

marxx

lancer3377

Aug 6, 2020
SMS Sending

After I flashed the ROM, everything works great... only function that is malfunctioning is I cannot send out Texts... I can receive them, but cannot send out... PLEASE ADVISE.

https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2F0P2Jr4UBq3oylukXtmWLCr2g5uc%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252FiwNWFQT0v0Ifj0t3YmF0fCG4gh0%253D%252Fhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%25252FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%25253D%25252Fhttp%2525253A%2525252F%2525252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2525252FCyanogenMod%2525252FLineageOS.png

Code:
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 */
Introduction
LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs

What's working:
  • Boot
  • Audio Playback
  • RIL (LTE/CALL/SMS)
  • Camera / Camcorder
  • Fingerprint Scanner (Hardware itself working, but authentication is buggy)
  • FM Radio
  • WiFi
  • WiFi Hotspot (2.4Ghz / 5Ghz)
  • Bluetooth
  • GNSS GPS
  • USB (ADB/MTP/PTP)
  • IR Blaster
  • Sensors
  • Proximity / Light Sensor
  • NFC
  • Touch
  • SELinux is Enforcing

What's not working:
  • Hardware Encryption.
  • You tell me.

Installation instructions

• Download the zip(s).
  • Install a compatible Recovery
  • Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
  • Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
  • Flash ROM.
  • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Supported models:
  • t6: t6ul, t6spr, t6vzw, t6tl(HTC_8088)

Downloads
Recovery : Official TWRP
Gapps : Open Gapps Arm 10.0
Rom : Download

Sources
HTC MSM8960 Android Dev

Donate
DONATE To Me

Big Thanks
  • LineageOS Team.
  • @Flyhalf205
  • @icxj1
  • @R1ghtC
  • @gimmeitorilltell
  • All M7/MSM8960 contributors.

XDA:DevDB Information
LineageOS 17 for One Max, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
tarkzim
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Stock 5.X
Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-10-05
Last Updated 2020-07-01

NaTaS2018

May 7, 2018
Magisk did not work for me on Version 2020/07/13. Boot.img patches but Magisk Manager is not installed. After manual install of the manager it says "Magisk not installed"

I went back to Version 2020/05/11 and the installation of Magisk works without any problems.

marxx

Same prob here. No root on latest ROM.

PapaBearsHouse

May 19, 2020
Magisk root doesn't work :(

Same prob here. No root on latest ROM.
Thank you for your hard work, everything else works grate.

Regards,
Bear

Huey

Jan 19, 2007
the physical key [home] is not working...

No, although the back button does work. You can turn on-screen keys as a workaround instead:
Settings -> System -> Buttons then enable on-screen navbar :good:

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Firstly, thank you for your good work. It is impressive. Build seems generally slick and light (A9 was a little bloaty and power hungry I thought). Primary reason is to keep a programmable IR Blaster going :D unfortunately, Anymote (Color Tiger) have stopped support so I can no longer learn codes as no other apps seem to support this (the mechanism in Unified Remote is complex and £££).

What's not working:
  • Hardware Encryption.
  • You tell me.
NFC not working for me on lineage-17.1-20200809-UNOFFICIAL-t6.zip installed on unlocked red One Max. I had installed GApps super on a previous flash, then pico but none installed on this latest flash (is GApps needed for NFC?).
My NFC is off by default in Settings after flashing.
NFC option itself is bold but with toggle greyed out, toggle positioned to the left. On selecting the toggle, toggle moves to the right but entire NFC option greys out and cannot be reselected. On restart, it returns such that NFC option itself is bold but with toggle greyed out, toggle positioned to the left.

Any thoughts?
H.

Last edited:

fuzzynco

Oct 29, 2008
HTC One Max
Samsung Galaxy S9
I need firmware for this rom. Device is still on 4.4.2

I have an HTC One Max Verizon version (S-OFFed, Unlocked & rooted) on 4.4.2. I need to get the 5.0 firmware so I can use this rom.
I've searched Google and I could not find firmware for the t6vzw. I asked Verizon if I could update via the sync software repair but I was
told that it was too old. The device is only used as a wifi device, it runs in airplane mode, effectively a small tablet. I have htc-fastboot
and TWRP as recovery. :fingers-crossed:

Where can I get the firmware I need to run this ROM? :confused:
Does it support Magisk/Magisksu vs Supersu for root?

Fuzzy ([email protected])

msegmx

Nov 1, 2009
the physical key [home] is not working...

Use "Button Mapper" from play store to fix the problem.
In fact, use button mapper for other mappings, too, it's a great app.

Same problem here, flashed Magisk image in recovery, but Magisk Manager still says "not installed".

fuzzynco

Oct 29, 2008
HTC One Max
Samsung Galaxy S9
Where can I get the required firmware (5.x)

I have a One Max VZW branded, S-OFF & rooted. It is on Android 4 (from Verizon). I need the firmware you need for this ROM.
An RUU for Android 5 is fine. I've been unable to locate an RUU or firmware only file my self. :confused:

Thanks

misterk267

Jul 29, 2012
Erie, Pennsylvania
I don't suppose there's any chance of t6dwg support is there? 😅 bought one of these cheap for playing with recently and it arrived and... well, i imagine its easy to imagine what happened.

KenanT.

Sep 4, 2020
I do appreciate your work. But there seems to be a problem: home button doesn't work at all. It's possible to use gesture navigation but I will be very glad to see that problem fixed.

mihaylov1

Apr 24, 2015
I have CyanogenMod installed, do I need to install stock Android 5 or can I install LineageOS right away?

fuzzynco

Oct 29, 2008
HTC One Max
Samsung Galaxy S9
I have an HTC One Max S-OFF rooted with SuperSU. It's on 4.4 and I cannot find a firmware zip to bring it to 5.0.
I have the htc_fastboot program to flash it. Is there anywhere you are aware of to download a 5.x zip to update
the firmware to support your ROM? It's the verizon variant.

fuz

tarkzim

Recognized Developer
Feb 11, 2015
Kaohsiung
Sony Xperia Z
HTC One (m7)
I have an HTC One Max S-OFF rooted with SuperSU. It's on 4.4 and I cannot find a firmware zip to bring it to 5.0.
I have the htc_fastboot program to flash it. Is there anywhere you are aware of to download a 5.x zip to update
the firmware to support your ROM? It's the verizon variant.

fuz

If 4.4 is the latest available version that you can get from Verizon, then you are fine to flash my roms.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    https%3A%2F%2Fimg.xda-cdn.com%2F0P2Jr4UBq3oylukXtmWLCr2g5uc%3D%2Fhttps%253A%252F%252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%252FiwNWFQT0v0Ifj0t3YmF0fCG4gh0%253D%252Fhttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fimg.xda-cdn.com%25252FNEqGNs6rv5B0hFKzbB7Z_gXjqkY%25253D%25252Fhttp%2525253A%2525252F%2525252Ffiles.paulfasola.fr%2525252FCyanogenMod%2525252FLineageOS.png

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     */
    Introduction
    LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

Bugs

What's working:
    • Boot
    • Audio Playback
    • RIL (LTE/CALL/SMS)
    • Camera / Camcorder
    • Fingerprint Scanner (Hardware itself working, but authentication is buggy)
    • FM Radio
    • WiFi
    • WiFi Hotspot (2.4Ghz / 5Ghz)
    • Bluetooth
    • GNSS GPS
    • USB (ADB/MTP/PTP)
    • IR Blaster
    • Sensors
    • Proximity / Light Sensor
    • NFC
    • Touch
    • SELinux is Enforcing

What's not working:
    • Hardware Encryption.
    • You tell me.

Installation instructions

• Download the zip(s).
    • Install a compatible Recovery
    • Perform a NANDroid backup of your current ROM (Optional)
    • Wipe data & cache partitions of your device (required when coming from stock!).
    • Flash ROM.
    • Optional: Install the Google Apps addon package.

Supported models:
    • t6: t6ul, t6spr, t6vzw, t6tl(HTC_8088)

Downloads
    Recovery : Official TWRP
    Gapps : Open Gapps Arm 10.0
    Rom : Download

Sources
    HTC MSM8960 Android Dev

Donate
    DONATE To Me

Big Thanks
    • LineageOS Team.
    • @Flyhalf205
    • @icxj1
    • @R1ghtC
    • @gimmeitorilltell
    • All M7/MSM8960 contributors.

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 17 for One Max, ROM for the HTC One Max

Contributors
    tarkzim
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Stock 5.X
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-10-05
    Last Updated 2020-07-01
    Changelogs

2020/09/14
    • Updated with September security patches.
    • Upstream updates and fixes.

2020/08/09
    • Updated to Android 10.0.0_r41 with August security patches.

2020/07/13
    • Updated to Android 10.0.0_r40 with July security patches.

2020/06/18
    • Updated to Android 10.0.0_r37 with June security patches.
    • Kernel memory management updates, Switched to MEMCG instead of Android LowMemoryKiller.
    • Fixed reboot timeout problems, now reboot to recovery/bootloader are both working.
    • SELinux is now Enforcing again.

2020/05/11
    • Updated to Android 10.0.0_r35 with May security patches.

2020/04/12
    • Updated to Android 10.0.0_r33 with April security patches.

2020/03/08 - Clean flash recommended
    • Updated to Android 10.0.0_r31 with March security patches.
    • Implemented a new Fingerprint HAL Service, fixes some minor enrollment issues.
    • Kernel updates.
    • Switched back to SELinux Permissive.

2020/01/13
    • Updated to Android 10.0.0_r23 with January security patches.
    • Bring back battery icon customizations.(By LOS team)
    • Enabled USB Fast Charge by default.
    • Added QC Time Service.
    • Fixed Bluetooth Audio routing.

2020/01/04
    • Updated to LineageOS 17.1.
    • Updated to Android 10.0.0_r18 with December security patches.
    • SELinux is now Enforcing!
    • Fixed Proximity/Light Sensor.
    • Fixed Video playback artifacts issue.
    • Added KeyDisabler for disabling physical touchscreen buttons.
    • Fixed DRM HAL, rollback to Clearkey/Widevine 1.0 implementations.
    • Updated Kernel LowMemoryKiller drivers to 3.18 for better performances.
    • Updated Kernel SDFAT drivers.

2019/12/08
    • Fixed Camera/Camcorder.
    • Fixed Flashlight Torch.
    • Fixed Fingerprint Enrollment/Authentication. (A little bit buggy)
    • Fixed FMRadio.
    • Kernel PowerManager / Wakelocks updates.
    • Tweaked UI performances a little bit.

2019/10/05
    • Initial release of LineageOS 17.0 for T6.
    Screenshots

here
    new build released

• Fixed Camera/Camcorder.
    • Fixed Flashlight Torch.
    • Fixed Fingerprint Enrollment/Authentication. (A little bit buggy)
    • Fixed FMRadio.
    • Kernel PowerManager / Wakelocks updates.
    • Tweaked UI performances a little bit.
    new build released

* Please perform a clean flash with this build, otherwise bootloop might be happening. *

• Updated to LineageOS 17.1.
    • Updated to Android 10.0.0_r18 with December security patches.
    • SELinux is now Enforcing!
    • Fixed Proximity/Light Sensor.
    • Fixed Video playback artifacts issue.
    • Added KeyDisabler for disabling physical touchscreen buttons.
    • Fixed DRM HAL, rollback to Clearkey/Widevine 1.0 implementations.
    • Updated Kernel LowMemoryKiller drivers to 3.18 for better performances.
    • Updated Kernel SDFAT drivers.