• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10.0][Xiaomi Mi 9][OFFICIAL]Pixel Experience [AOSP[2020/08/17]

Search This thread

rajik

Apr 2, 2013
Don't need experiments..
Did you try with last Android 11 build?.. the only reason can be that you used an older versions..
Yes I've flashed the miui 12 EU ROM first, rebootet and flashed this ROM afterwards. Everything except the fp reader with switched off display works. Maybe I can try again later. The phone is in use right now. That's the problem.
One more question, I don't need root. Does it work with Google pay etc.?

Yakusha

May 2, 2017
Yes I've flashed the miui 12 EU ROM first, rebootet and flashed this ROM afterwards. Everything except the fp reader with switched off display works. Maybe I can try again later. The phone is in use right now. That's the problem.
One more question, I don't need root. Does it work with Google pay etc.?
I don't use Google pay but the app of my bank works... So I think that it works...

el3w

Jul 30, 2019
Xiaomi Mi 9
I am facing some kind of glitch . Sometimes haptics doesn't work when I long press on qs tiles , this happens randomly sometimes it work and sometimes doesn't

rajik

Apr 2, 2013
I don't use Google pay but the app of my bank works... So I think that it works...
There is some news. I've flashed the ROM again. Everything was the same. BUT: I had to switch on the anti flicker mode on the display settings. Now it works with the fingerprint sensor while display off.
So I can say everything works. The safety net check seems to work too. Perfect ROM!

takitoblop

Mar 19, 2012
You are right maybe,cause october build hasn't released yet.

Does anyone got bug on fingerprint unlock?
Muy mi9 sometimes show the lock fingerprint image when I'm using It and it's unlocked.

Got same bug on lockscreen when I'm using YouTube vanced. I 'm seeing a video, i press power button and block phone. When i activate It again fingerprint image is in an extrage/different place.

Thx!!!!

Yakusha

May 2, 2017
Hi guys ... Can someone share the last A10 official build?... I lost it... Reply here or message me... Thank you

AcmE85

Jan 19, 2012
The dev (EvasionXiao) already did some work for A12 PE on the Mi 9 on his Github.
As there are no official PE 12 test builds out yet on any device, I think we have to wait for the Rom Team to bring the code to a "stable" state.

takitoblop

Mar 19, 2012
Does anyone know the reason why my Deep sleep is Broken since 2 days ago?
It's been working well until this, no updates except on apps on appstore.

Reactions: Yakusha

AcmE85

Jan 19, 2012
My findings on the Deep Sleep and Data drain issue:

- The system keeps connecting to ota.googlezip.net and downloading "something".

- Blocking this url with adaway keeps it from draining data, as can be seen in the log.

I'm currently testing if this also fixes the battery deep sleep issues and also forwarded my findings to the PE telegram channel and our device maintainer. Fingers crossed...

edit: This definitely fixes the deep sleep and data drain. Android-System used to be on top right after disconnecting the device from the charger. Now it is not shown anymore after over an hour and battery still at 100%.

Attachments

• photo_2021-11-15_13-04-54.jpg
    photo_2021-11-15_13-04-54.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 64
  • photo_2021-11-15_13-13-03.jpg
    photo_2021-11-15_13-13-03.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

takitoblop

Mar 19, 2012

- Blocking this url with adaway keeps it from draining data, as can be seen in the log.

I'm currently testing if this also fixes the battery deep sleep issues and also forwarded my findings to the PE telegram channel and our device maintainer. Fingers crossed...

edit: This definitely fixes the deep sleep and data drain. Android-System used to be on top right after disconnecting the device from the charger. Now it is not shown anymore after over an hour and battery still at 100%.
I've recently changed to xiaomi.eu caused this. I will install It when It goes updated.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Does anyone know the reason why my Deep sleep is Broken since 2 days ago?
    It's been working well until this, no updates except on apps on appstore.

2kdUVGL.png

PixelExperience for Cepheus

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    NFC
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    You tell me ;)

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download Pixel Experience for Cepheus

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][10.0][Xiaomi Mi 9][OFFICIAL]Pixel Experience, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi 9

Contributors
    markakash
    ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI EEA (QKQ1.190825.002-V11.0.9.0.QFAEUXM)

Version Information

Created 2019-10-28
    Last Updated 2020-08-17
    New PixelExperience build is live!

Changelog:

- Kernel Updated to LA.UM.8.1.r1-11600-sm8150.0
    - Updated wifi drivers to LA.UM.8.1.r1-11600-sm8150.0
    - NFC Fixed! (Yay, finally)
    - Added some battery improvements
    - Some sweet fingerprint improvements
    - Some decent performance improvements
    - Kernel updated to .155
    - Updated media, audio, display hals to LA.UM.8.1.r1-11600-sm8150.0

Enjoy :)

Regards,
    Akash​

Changelog:
    - Hotspot reboot fixed
    - Kernel upstreamed to .154
    - Google's kernel/common merged
    - Upstreamed kernel to LA.UM.8.1.r1-11100-sm8150.0
    - General performance improved

Regards,
    Akash​
    Instructions for Setting up FP

Touch the screen en then the fingerprint sensor, repeat this step until u finish enrolling and then u can use the sensor normally.

Changelog:

- Kernel updated to LA.UM.8.11.r1-01800-NICOBAR.0! This is a more updated tag than normal 8150 one.
    - Updated WIFI drivers to LA.UM.8.11.r1-01800-NICOBAR.0
    - Updated perf blobs from OnePlus 7t
    - Fixed volume not changing when screen is off/ambient
    - Kernel updated to .156
    - Added Dirac sound settings
    - Added some performance improvements

Regards,
    Akash​