- Jan 7, 2021
My btr in4 display 3000mah,but real btr is 3600mah. Is it affect to my device?
my device is j730g
my device is j730g
1. Please post in English as per XDA Rule #4.porque el sistema lleva 9 GB bueno casi 10 GB que mi móvil es de 16 GB y aparte del teclado es lento ... de alguna manera se pueden desinstalar aplicaciones que consuman memoria de almacenamiento ?. enviado desde Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G ROM INSTALADA: H-ROM N20 PORT V1.0
Translation: because the system has 9 GB well almost 10 GB that my mobile is 16 GB and apart from the keyboard it is slow ... somehow you can uninstall applications that consume storage memory? shipped from Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro SM-J730G INSTALLED ROM: H-ROM N20 PORT V1.0
I'm having problems with biometric authentication in bank applications, the problem is that when it asks for authentication, the cell phone freezes for about 10 seconds and then goes back to normal.View attachment 5175995
Welcome to YumiOS Rom for Exynos 7870 Variants
YumiOS - the revolutionary OS that maximums your phone's performance to a new level.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Some information you should know...
- This is a full Samsung OneUI 2.5 port with Android version 10.0
- If you want to report a Bug, read the F.A.Q First Then provide a logCat OR LoggingKit.zip with detailed explanation
- Read the instructions and the F.A.Q Before installing the rom or posting a reply.
- Any sort of File Kanging will be reported without hesitation.
- If you like this rom and appreciate my efforts, Hit the Thanks button, and consider a donation
RULES OF POSTING : READ everything before commenting, And especially the inital steps, the rom has been tested throughly for a long time, so if you have an critical issue like not booting or no sim, you missed the instructions, posts that are irrelevant to this project will be ignored(Constructive criticism is welcomed). If you do face a new bug however, dont just say "hey bug here" provide more information, and a LOGCAT, bug reports without logcats will most likely be ignored.
- Based on Galaxy S9 2021 Q base (leaked)
- Android 10
- Samsung OneUI V2.5 Features
- Full DualSIM Support
- SafteyNet CTS Pass
- Heavily debloated
- Very Optimised
- Battery and performance focused
- Full Samsung OneUI without missing vital apps
- Rootable with Magisk
- RMM/KnoxGuard/Defex Free
- And many more
Extra Features :-
and many more!
- AlwaysOn Display (for Amoled screen powered variants only)
- Contains all features from S9 minus hardware specific ones (Iris/faceunlock etc)
- All the original features are present (Wifi,Bluetooth etc)
- Jan security patch
- S9 Infinity Wallpapers
- Debloated via Aroma (Email, Calculator, Video, Music, Voice Recorder, etc)
- Custom Fonts/Emojis included (And 1120 Font mods/Google fonts etc)
- Patched for Single/Dual SIM + SDCard
- Wifi S-Secure
- Native Screen Video recorder
- Native Call recorder
- Enabled some csc features (call record, status bar network speed etc.)
- Google LiveCaptions
- LiveFocus on front camera
- Heavly optimised for Exynos 7870 variants with their own seperate configrations
- Adjusted the framework for 16:9 Aspect ratio
- DE-Knoxed and disabled Additional samsung root preventions and security spams
- S10+ OMC
- VoLTE Support for INS users and countries that use it
- Uptodate APN Configration
- Many prop tweaks
AresKernel V8.0 :-
All of the custom kernel features can be controlled using HKTweaks by @corsicanu
- Now maintained by me, thank you for giving me perms @SPARTANICUS!
- Full Android Q Support
- Compiled with GCC 9.2 toolchain
- Optimized for battery and performance
- Tons of under the hood improvements
- Upstreamed to 3.18.140
- F2FS Support
- R29P0 GPU
- GPU Overclocking / Voltage & Thermal control
- CPU Voltage Control And underclocking
- Devfreq Voltage control
- Compiler optimizations
- Many wakelocks blocked by default
- BoefflaWakelock Blocker
- Magisk Support
- Aggressive samsung wakelocks block toggles
- Battery charger controls
- Tuned SWAP rate
- Dynamic Fsync Driver
- PowerSuspend Driver
- Greatly improved scheduler and governor
- And many others that can be found on github
- Support for NFC and Smart Cases on Q
- Improved interactive Governor
- Disabled GPU boosting little cores
- Disable DVFS fully
- Reduced power consumption during video playback
- Improved Binder performance
- And much more
- Make sure you have latest OrangeFox Recovery installed.
- Make sure you have atleast 50% charge
- Backup Everything
- Make sure OEM unlock is unlocked
- Flash create-vendor if you haven't already
- Do a FULL wipe (system, vendor, data, cache, dalvik), and preferably internal storage if you're on stock
- Flash the rom zip
- After the boot animation is on for 15~20 Seconds. Hold VolumeDown+power until the device reboots
- To root, flash Magisk after a successful boot
- IrisScanner / Faceunlock does not work
- Maybe some issues with some variants, I don't own all the devices, so if you face any, report bugs on my Telegram group
IF you helped in this rom and i forgot you, Send a PM or contact on Telegram
@Astrako without his helps, this ROM will never be bugless.
@Anan1211 for helping with stuff/several contribution to exynos7870
@SPARTANICUS for AresKernel and previous kernel releases
- my telegram testers @azsuperBored, @kique119, @OZIM2001, @ljjehl, I remember
Downloads. Changelogs , F.A.Qs below
YumiOS Q for Exynos 7870 Variants, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy J5
bien2004official, Astrako, ananjaser1211
Source Code: https://github.com/bien2004official/Ares_7870
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.x
ROM Firmware Required: Pie Bootloader
Based On: OneUI
Current Stable Version: 3.0
Stable Release Date: 2021-01-01
Last Updated 2021-01-01
Go support group, there's new link, search for it.Can anyone please post a mirror of the V3 ROM, or if necessary upload the file at a new server? The original link isn't available.
It asks you to request access and wait, but I checked YumiOS's update channel (https://t.me/s/YumiOSUpdates) and they have a recent post saying their Google account was deleted mysteriously just a few days ago, and that they lost loads of data forever.
Whoever has a copy to share, you'd be saving this ROM from disappearing!