[ROM][10.0_r37][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.7 [JUDYLN][12/10/2020]

Emanel000000

Mar 29, 2017
i flashed on evolution 4.6 background .. But it looks like there is no boot..and now my device reboots continuously
it requires stock android 10 from lg flashed before flashing 4.7 also formatting data so please backup before

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

May I ask for the latest 4.7, the requirement "stock Q" is whether the official kdz from LG, or AOSP "stock android"?
LG

ydyaptx4869

Mar 26, 2015
it requires stock android 10 from lg flashed before flashing 4.7 also formatting data so please backup before

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

LG
Thanks for the help! Just to report that I successfully updated from Evolution X 4.6, for which the based rom is a BL-unlocked rooted twrp-included LG official Android 9. First I used twrp to format the data and to flash a flashable LG official Android 10 zip file created from a third-party. I even didn't keep the geo-version the same, (ULM 9 before and flashed EM 10). Although in this way it cannot successfully boot to the welcome page, it seems like the requirement for "stock android 10" has been met. I then directly formated the data again and flashed the Evolution X 4.7. It may not work at the first time, but you can format and flash again (the second time orangefox has replaced the twrp but both has similar functions) and it would finally work! (My guess it might be due to the 2-slot design)

Last edited:

nongrata23

Aug 25, 2009
Hello, can you please tell me were u can find the android 10 zip file ?

Thanks for the help! Just to report that I successfully updated from Evolution X 4.6, for which the based rom is a BL-unlocked rooted twrp-included LG official Android 9. First I used twrp to format the data and to flash a flashable LG official Android 10 zip file created from a third-party. I even didn't keep the geo-version the same, (ULM 9 before and flashed EM 10). Although in this way it cannot successfully boot to the welcome page, it seems like the requirement for "stock android 10" has been met. I then directly formated the data again and flashed the Evolution X 4.7. It may not work at the first time, but you can format and flash again (the second time orangefox has replaced the twrp but both has similar functions) and it would finally work! (My guess it might be due to the 2-slot design)

artixerix

Dec 28, 2012
I've got issues flashing stock android 10, since LGUP keeps throwing me an error - "Can't get device SW version" followed by "Download error"

lefttobleed

Apr 20, 2010

LG
Hi. How to go forward from flashing stock 10?
Twrp or orangefox does not install after that. Are you also using a third party stock 10 .zip flashable? Any help appreciated... Thx

tweteks

Oct 6, 2012
C:\adb>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Sending 'recovery' (47396 KB) OKAY [ 1.440s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: 'Cannot flash this partition in unlocked state')
fastboot: error: Command failed

Bootloader is unlocked. Anybody can help me? Any solutions?

lefttobleed

Apr 20, 2010
C:\adb>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Sending 'recovery' (47396 KB) OKAY [ 1.440s]
Writing 'recovery' FAILED (remote: 'Cannot flash this partition in unlocked state')
fastboot: error: Command failed

Bootloader is unlocked. Anybody can help me? Any solutions?
Even i was stuck here, when trying to install orange fox.
Stupidly i did fastboot lock and tried. Still got error.
Now fastboot unlock does not work and am now with locked bootloader :laugh:

Last edited:

ydyaptx4869

Mar 26, 2015
I shared the zip file via MEGA but it seems like I don't have enough posts to unlock my ability to post outside links. It seems like PM works now. Please find it in your inbox.
This is the MEGA link for the LG stock 10.0 flashable zip file, one can use the TWRP to flash this first and meet the requirement of "LG stock android 10.0" to install Evolution X 4.7. The merit of this file is it will not affect the unlocked bootloader and recovery you currently have.
https://mega.nz/file/BktWQDCb#PbSEX8wLq6aVt7ltdxYr9lOQLH_uQaRu133M1VQ8YkI

Below are my steps of updating to Evolution X 4.7:
I successfully updated from Evolution X 4.6, for which the based rom is a BL-unlocked rooted twrp-included LG official Android 9. First I used TWRP to format the data and to flash a flashable LG official Android 10 zip file created from a third-party (LG G7AWM30B卡刷包 .zip). I even didn't keep the region version the same, (ULM 9 before and flashed AWM 10). Although because of the region mismatch, it cannot successfully boot to the welcome page, it seems like the requirement for "stock android 10" has been met. I then directly formated the data again and flashed the Evolution X 4.7. It may not work at the first time, but you can format and flash again (at the second time, the orangefox recovery embedded in the Evolution X 4.7 zip has replaced the TWRP recovery, but both has similar functions) and it would finally work! (My guess it might be due to the 2-slot design)

Last edited:

Octavian87

Jun 12, 2018
Anyone is having wifi disconnects while in standby? I notice that when i unlock the wifi is disconnected and is conncting in a couple of seconds

Last edited:

sinkoo1979

Oct 29, 2016
Yigo
Can't seem to flash twrp on 30e korean firmware. Tried to install twrp with fastboot command and just rolls back to fastboot. Any suggestions?

Got orangefox recovery to flash. flashing rom

Last edited: