[ROM][10.0_r37][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 4.7 [JUDYLN][12/10/2020]

binthe920

Sep 9, 2012
Two Rivers, WI
OK so I tried to dirrty Flash 5.4 on top of 4.7 and of course didn't bother to Flash Ofox before rebooting. Long story short anyone have a zip I can Flash within the lineage recovery now because anything I try fails 'older than current' and I was hoping I could avoid starting all the way over from stock...

Yes I tried to wipe data and flash latest 5.4 again and only went from an initial endless EX boot animation screen to now only getting LG/unlocked bootloader warning/LG bootloop!

binthe920

Sep 9, 2012
Two Rivers, WI
Slight update, after bootlooping for about 30 minutes it finally advanced to an endless EvoX boot animation. It used to loop forever like that on 4.6 before eventually booting, that went away with 4.7 but my camera wouldn't work. Flashlight worked fine but any app that used the camera would just show black and the camera app itself just closed if I opened it.

Also only full room zips fail for being older, if I try to flash just a recovery zip I get E:footer/signature fail.

I don't have regular access to a PC so I'm hoping there's something I can do from los recovery. If not can I replace the recovery through adb or something or am I stuck starting over from stock with locked bootloader?

QQboss

Feb 16, 2012
Ostrava
yeeeah my G7 is totally wrecked as well, Installed latest update and after reboot, all went downhill. I am not even able to boot into recovery.

Does anyone have working recovery for the latest version of the rom? I updated from older version (already on Q base) and after restart, I am not even unable to flash recovery. Well I can, but its only stuck on logo afterwards (tried latest orangefox).

Last edited:

sinkoo1979

Oct 29, 2016
Yigo
yeeeah my G7 is totally wrecked as well, Installed latest update and after reboot, all went downhill. I am not even able to boot into recovery.

Does anyone have working recovery for the latest version of the rom? I updated from older version (already on Q base) and after restart, I am not even unable to flash recovery. Well I can, but its only stuck on logo afterwards (tried latest orangefox).

boot into fastboot, format userdata and flash orange fox again.

Reactions: QQboss

QQboss

Feb 16, 2012
Ostrava
Thank You :)

EDIT: I wonder what is up with this latest update. Thanks to sinkoo1979 I made the phone work, set everything up to daily use, and after first reboot I cant access the phone at all. I enter the PIN and after that I only have black screen with flashing status bar on top.

Last edited:

sinkoo1979

Oct 29, 2016
Yigo
Thank You :)

EDIT: I wonder what is up with this latest update. Thanks to sinkoo1979 I made the phone work, set everything up to daily use, and after first reboot I cant access the phone at all. I enter the PIN and after that I only have black screen with flashing status bar on top.
Try wiping cache in Ofox or you might have to wipe data also.

Last edited:

QQboss

Feb 16, 2012
Ostrava
Yeah, that might have solved the issue, we will see. Were you able to root with magisk? What version did you use? I tried the newest magisk app, but that only caused me to bootloop.

manuhuelva

Mar 30, 2010
Huelva
Guys, I shared that link here for bringing some novelty, but is it really official? I mean, the reddit user is not the same as the xda OP, it doesn't come out on their work proyect memberblisteither. Besides, the xda git looks totally different from the one on reddit. What can you tell me, is that git/rom legitimate? It is very suspicious that the thread in xda is not updated. As an extra, I will say that there is a folder that has almost all the roms available for this device in the reddit git, including the latest dotOS. I hope answer, have a nice day.

sinkoo1979

Oct 29, 2016
Yigo
Guys, I shared that link here for bringing some novelty, but is it really official? I mean, the reddit user is not the same as the xda OP, it doesn't come out on their work proyect memberblisteither. Besides, the xda git looks totally different from the one on reddit. What can you tell me, is that git/rom legitimate? It is very suspicious that the thread in xda is not updated. As an extra, I will say that there is a folder that has almost all the roms available for this device in the reddit git, including the latest dotOS. I hope answer, have a nice day.
yes it's official. I'm currently using the rom (make sure you are on 30b or korean 30d build).

Reactions: manuhuelva

Emanel000000

Mar 29, 2017
that was the rom in beta ... also the thread its just not updated because Darren ( TheNotOnly) its very busy lately i'm working on evo and dotos also worked on aospa. 5.2 was in beta 5.4 is last one but neiither i do have a lot of time so updates might come rarely ... DotOS will get ffaster since its my main rom .

manuhuelva

Mar 30, 2010
Huelva
that was the rom in beta ... also the thread its just not updated because Darren ( TheNotOnly) its very busy lately i'm working on evo and dotos also worked on aospa. 5.2 was in beta 5.4 is last one but neiither i do have a lot of time so updates might come rarely ... DotOS will get ffaster since its my main rom .
Oh, thank you for the reply. Im still on 9 with the xd kernel but, is possible to make a image of my rom with qualcom partition? To restore my phone to the exact moment of backup. Or is not possible? I want to test it, but i have a lot of tweaks idr, and idw to lose them. Would be nice to try it out (5.4) but i need 1st a "nandroid". Im on stock 9.

Emanel000000

Mar 29, 2017
Oh, thank you for the reply. Im still on 9 with the xd kernel but, is possible to make a image of my rom with qualcom partition? To restore my phone to the exact moment of backup. Or is not possible? I want to test it, but i have a lot of tweaks idr, and idw to lose them. Would be nice to try it out (5.4) but i need 1st a "nandroid". Im on stock 9.
not really possible especially on stock rom