[ROM][10/1/11]CoreDroid Vision GB 2.3.4 | SENSE 3.0 | STABLE & FAST (V1.2)

Search This thread

coachmoore

Aug 14, 2011
I'm on version 1.0. I just love the rotation and weather lockscreen. If I could get the lockscreen, I'd stay with 1.0, its flawless.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

gradskia

Jun 15, 2007
Thank you.
But how to flash from recovery.
The Rom manager not working, because there is not sd card.
When trying to load in boot mode, I can't arrive to recovery, because start checking and ask to update. Update or not, I must reboot.
Thank you again.

Last edited:

MrFrankfromCM

Dec 28, 2010
SoCal
Thank you.
But how to flash from recovery.
The Rom manager not working, because there is not sd card.
When trying to load in boot mode, I can't arrive to recovery, because start checking and ask to update. Update or not, I must reboot.
Thank you again.

You need to gain access to the sdcard another way. Maybe put the micro sdcard into an adapter and then insert into a laptop. Then you need to delete the PC10IMG.ZIP file or rename on sdcard, that is why you get prompt to update.
Then you can download sdcard.fix file onto the sdcard and then put back into phone.
You can boot into Recovery with Volumne (-) button + Power button. Then you can flash the sdcard.fix zip file. Hope this helps.

Reactions: gradskia

isa_rod

Jan 7, 2011
Where I lay My Head
I have used the few roms here that are similar in each one. I didn't and don't think this is as stable as blissbeats which I am on now. I have noticed that even after a full wipe that each of these has kept my preferences.
Overall seeing how there are 4 New roms or more that are similar they are the best ones on the g2 yet.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
I have used the few roms here that are similar in each one. I didn't and don't think this is as stable as blissbeats which I am on now. I have noticed that even after a full wipe that each of these has kept my preferences.
Overall seeing how there are 4 New roms or more that are similar they are the best ones on the g2 yet.

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

to each its own

coachmoore

Aug 14, 2011
Hey magic.. Have you guys figured out the rebooting after downloading anything bug yet? I love this ROM and want to use it but can't have that. Or maybe an idea of something I can try...

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

ATech

Dec 18, 2010
Dallas,TX
How do you enable the trackpad wake mod from previous versions? Is there a file somewhere that needs be added back or certain file that needs to be modified?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using xda premium

ATech

Dec 18, 2010
Dallas,TX
not sure, i my self tried it and it dint work.

Damn man....that sucks. Your ROM is pretty much the most badass piece of work I've ever had the pleasure of using as a DD. The only thing that could spread the icing on the cake would be TP wake. Lemme know if there's a way to pull it off or if i can be of assistance in trying. Thank Siul.

sent from my supercharged G2

dejavu157

Jul 9, 2010
My phone restarts every now and then out of nowhere, and it is fairly laggu. i only have 70mb of ram extra after a fresh boot up. i do love all the animations and the way it looks. but i dont know why mines is shutting down randomly.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone