[ROM][10/1/11]CoreDroid Vision GB 2.3.4 | SENSE 3.0 | STABLE & FAST (V1.2)

Search This thread

malloy0

Jan 23, 2006
Raleigh, NC
www.myccvc.com
my bro got the sgs2, so i got my g2 back, i might/maybe do something for the g2 when i get back to puerto rico.

btw im gonna need suggestions, there so many new roms since i left. any ways thanks those of you that still stand up for me. i appreciate that.

Siul, I posted the info from the Sense Romeo thread in this GB2.3.4 S3 CoreDroid thread. Would love for you to get the freezes and the random reboots on this rom fixed. This rom is sweet with speed and eye candy, blue text highlights which is all great.

Also, if you do some porting, I hope you stay away from GB2.3.5 and S3.5 only because it lacks theming until the M10 tools for S3.5 is cracked.

So if you do port any ROMs try sticking to S3 and GB2.3.5 and GB2.3.4. Although a S2.1 with 2.3.4 like the MyVision a port from the Mytouch at this link would be nice http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1186458.

Seems the S3 has a tendency to lag, but at least is can be themed. Like on this port from Sergio's DHD v8.1 Coredroid ROM.

Anyway, welcome back and looking forward to have you porting again!!

Last edited:

popimp315

Nov 10, 2010
My suggestion though I don't know a lot, tweak this rom more and make it less battery hungry. This was the first rom I put on my phone and plan on loading this bad boy back on. I'm just too lazy to be honest. I love the eye candy and the rom in general. Just I dunno...make it better somehow ha ha. Welcome back siul

Sent from planet Vegeta.

xT4Z1N4TRx

Apr 13, 2011
Wolverhampton
Siul, I posted the info from the Sense Romeo thread in this GB2.3.4 S3 CoreDroid thread. Would love for you to get the freezes and the random reboots on this rom fixed. This rom is sweet with speed and eye candy, blue text highlights which is all great.

Also, if you do some porting, I hope you stay away from GB2.3.5 and S3.5 only because it lacks theming until the M10 tools for S3.5 is cracked.

So if you do port any ROMs try sticking to S3 and GB2.3.5 and GB2.3.4. Although a S2.1 with 2.3.4 like the MyVision a port from the Mytouch at this link would be nice http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1186458.

Seems the S3 has a tendency to lag, but at least is can be themed. Like on this port from Sergio's DHD v8.1 Coredroid ROM.

Anyway, welcome back and looking forward to have you porting again!!

Bindroid and rcmix blue are both themed sense 3.5....

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

malloy0

Jan 23, 2006
Raleigh, NC
www.myccvc.com
Thanks. But green highlights in the S3.5, not blue. Check out when you select an app from the home page for S3.5, the selection is green. This is compared to this CoreDroid 2.3.4 S3 ROM that Siul ported.

Last edited:

gianluigi726

Oct 20, 2007
Sdcard fix broken link

Hi Siulmagic.
I have just flashed CoreDroid Vision GB 2.3.4 v1.2 ROM and it seems very good, especially for the speed (which it is what I was looking for).

I realized the problem connected to the sdcard, I have tried to download the sdcard fix but I found the link is broken.

May I ask you some alternative way to get it?

Thank you for your help.
Thanks to anyone who could help me.

Gianluigi

Last edited:

michael9413

Aug 23, 2010
Subang Jaya
Thanks... will try it later... now on my old rom again...

Btw I already twit him on the broken link, hopefully he will help to change it soon.

***edited***

i was wondering whether anyone has a Calendar sync problem with Google server or not...
my HTC calendar is not displaying the appointment which i set in Google Calendar and also the previous setting...
Please help... thanks...

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

sorceforge

Jul 3, 2010
Thanks... will try it later... now on my old rom again...

Btw I already twit him on the broken link, hopefully he will help to change it soon.

***edited***

i was wondering whether anyone has a Calendar sync problem with Google server or not...
my HTC calendar is not displaying the appointment which i set in Google Calendar and also the previous setting...
Please help... thanks...

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda app-developers app

Go to Sync settings, and check out Google sync properties. It should be unchecked or checked but stuck in somewhere. If it is stuck, you uncheck the calendar sync thing and check it again.

gianluigi726

Oct 20, 2007
Sdcard fix

I'm not siulmagic. But i have this fix. ) Present for u. )

Thank you very much, but unfortunately also that link seems broken.
In any case, thank to your link I discovered the name of the file, that is vision-coredroid-sdcardbootanimation-fix-v1.zip.
I googled it and I found this page, which I downloaded the fix from:
I share it with everyone.

://chomikuj.pl/mateo.73/ROM

(I cannot attach the hyperlink as I sent less than 10 posts, use copy&paste of the above text preceded by http)

:victory:

Last edited:

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
the camera apk?

can someone extract the camera apk of this rom? i kinda need it to run a test.. thanks in advance :fingers-crossed:

popimp315

Nov 10, 2010
Came back to core droid 1.0. Forgot how much I enjoyed this as it was the first sense rom I loaded. Paired with eugene's streamline unity and its great.

Sent from planet Vegeta.

malloy0

Jan 23, 2006
Raleigh, NC
www.myccvc.com

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode