LineageOS 19.1 Official (18.1 discontinued as of 2nd May 2022)
We are official!
17.1 will never be official (and it's upstream dead)
18.1 is official, discontinued builds.
19.1 is official and built weekly.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
- FM Radio
- RIL (telephone, SIM, 2G/3G/4G/LTE/+/blah...)
- Bluetooth + AAC
- Tethering + bluetooth working
- Safety net passed
- SELinux Enforcing in Trust
- WiFi Display fully working
- Infrared (IR)
- NFC (Surya only)
- Honestly at this time, nothing?
ANX camera is not recomended and will most probably NOT work.
To get a fully working camera try one of the gcams here.
Do not forget to copy&load the associated xml file!
Official LOS uses oss camera service, so xml written for other custom roms might not work.
The gcams at the above link have modified xmls for LOS.
There is also a MIcroG build if you don't like Google Apps!
If you care for official microg builds, check here they will be ready when they will be ready, those builds are not done by me nor supported by me, do not ask me about it.
There is also, for help and support, the:
- Make sure to flash at the very minimum firmware 184.108.40.206 (anything newer will work) from XiaomiFirmwareUpdater firmware page
- (For 17.1 <<only>> : flash VENDOR + FIRMWARE from Android 10, do not use Android 11)
- Download this build and Magisk (optionally) and gapps (optionally).
- Put the zip on your MicroSD (suggested) or connect via USB to PC.
- Boot to recovery (latest TWRP only is suggested! OrangeFox has issues).
- Wipe Dalvik, Cache and format data. This IS NOT OPTIONAL!
- Reboot recovery after wipe and format.
- Flash this ROM zip...
- ... flash gapps zip ...
- ... If you want Magisk, flash zip ...
- Reboot and enjoy!
- Download a full MIUI rom recovery package from XiaomiFirmwareUpdater MIUI page
- ... (make sure you download the full rom package for RECOVERY, it is about 2.4Gb!) ...
- From recovery, flash the zip file. This will cleanup all the partitions.
- Now flash again this ROM.
Tested with Magisk 24.1, newer version should work, but you MUST follow the SafetyNet fix guide in the next post if you want Play Store certification.
Suggested GAPPS for LineageOS: Mind The Gaps (here, make sure to download the ones for your android version 10, 11 or 12).
XDA DevDB Information
LineageOS 17.1 & 18.1 & 19.1, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Build by @gardiol
Device tree sources: device tree
Kernel sources: kernel
Vendor sources: vendor
SafetyNet does not pass by default, you need to follow the steps on post n.3 below. This is due to Google issues and LOS rules.
ROM OS Version: Android 10 & 11 & 11
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
Status: Official and Unofficial.
Last Updated 2022-05-02