I see a commit after Dec 27 which restricts the background handler from handling brightness control, maybe it also affects auto-detection?Anyone else having issues with auto brightness on the latest build?
EDIT: works fine on Dec 27 build. On 10 Jan build auto brightneas does not adjust automatically depending on the illumination level eventhough it's toggled on. I checked the sensor on the phone, it detects light levels normally. I downgraded to an older Lineage build and it works fine.
Install Riru and this module: https://github.com/kdrag0n/safetynet-fix/releases/download/v2.1.1/safetynet-fix-v2.1.1.zip
Flash a different ROM then, I guess?
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.