Yes. Once you've activated Zygisk, you'll need to install the Zygisk version of the Universal SafetyNet fix and install MagiskProps module and use the POCO X3 NFC A11 signature. After a reboot, SafetyNet should be good.
And if it still doesn't work, try enabling "Force BASIC attestation" in MagiskPropsHide. After enabling this my phone is passing Safety Net and everything works (finally). Even after an OTA update.
Works fine for me. Do you have the latest firmware installed? If yes, it might be an issue with your device.
I discovered the bug, they are the custom kernel
I've been having exactly the same issue for the past month or so. A reboot every 5 days makes up for it, but it still sucks.I am consistently running into what I expect are ram management issues on my phone, for at least a few builds now. (Phone becoming sluggish after 5 days or so, large apps unloading / crashing when there aren't that many apps open.) Would clean flash and then restoring /data help for this, or is the problem likely caused by something in /data, and should I manually reinstall all apps?
Flash a different ROM then, I guess?
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.