According to changelog the patch for the Inode count is still not included. So better stay away from it if you use MindTheGApps.
Thanks, so it only affects MindTheGapps? Where can I read more about the inode count issue you mentioned?According to changelog the patch for the Inode count is still not included. So better stay away from it if you use MindTheGApps.
Thank you very much for the info! I downgraded to Magisk 25.2 & indeed the OTA updates work now, without breaking the banking app.
"New sepolicy.rule Implementation
Magisk allows modules to provide custom SELinux patches by including the file sepolicy.rule. Due to the complicated nature of SELinux patching, the compatibility of this functionality has been pretty spotty; many devices are not supported. In this release, a brand new pre-init partition detection mechanism has been designed to support even more devices. Due to complicated reasons, this detection mechanism cannot be performed in a custom recovery environment.
This means that any installation of Magisk v26+ using custom recovery will be incomplete; a subsequent re-installation through the Magisk app after booting up is required."
Source: Changelog of magisk from topjohnwu release version 26.1 on github. I'm not sure if I can post links but you'd be able to find it. So that happens because of a magisk update it seems
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.