• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10/20/11] |Vision-Desire-HD-Sense 3.0-Native-WVGA- 2.3.5 (v1.3)

Search This thread

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
Hello. The ROM goes into a boot loop for me. It stays on screen for 5 minutes light dims as if its going into setup then it reboots. Repeats its self in an infinite loop. Yes i wiped, Yes i did Superwip with 4ext, yes i did all that... I do not no why it's not working. Any suggestions ?

Do you have a g2 or dz?

Inviato dal mio HTC Vision usando Tapatalk

uvt_novice

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Its all good. I'm just really pissed because I really wanted to try out this ROM :(

Sent from my HTC Desire Z using XDA Premium App

If you really have DZ HBOOT, then try to re-FORMAT (not just wipe) all partitions (boot, system, cache, dalvik cache), reboot recovery mode. Then do a clear flash of this ROM, should work. First boot takes about 5-7 minutes

Vandale

Dec 5, 2010
Georgia
www.facebook.com
If you really have DZ HBOOT, then try to re-FORMAT (not just wipe) all partitions (boot, system, cache, dalvik cache), reboot recovery mode. Then do a clear flash of this ROM, should work. First boot takes about 5-7 minutes

tried that & i waited 1 hour at booting screen. every 5-7 minutes it would just turn off & restart again. (MY PHONE HATES ME :( cant even over clock over 1.2 or it will freeze up :((( )

PtaQ1982

May 26, 2009
I wanted to ask if this is the end of the rom update. 1.2.1 rom is very good, fast and smooth like a stock but irritating little mistakes such as wallpapers from the old sense, and this is not all work.

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
new update im working on, is fast, and we have an average of 70+ free ram most of the time. also responsiveness seems to higher also. new ram scripts+moxing apps, good times ahead

echizen

Dec 6, 2009
Jacobina
great rom!! but a got weird slow downs at some games like cut the rope.. after stage 10 the game got alot of slow downs.. really anoying.. anyone hav this issue two? know how to fix?

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
great rom!! but a got weird slow downs at some games like cut the rope.. after stage 10 the game got alot of slow downs.. really anoying.. anyone hav this issue two? know how to fix?

flash this http://android-maisters.net/roms/in...-ons/75-vision-desire-hd-remove-gpu-rendering , this add on will remove the gpu rendering patch, it might help with games, and you "might" lose some ui smoothness. this will be turned off by default on next update

Top Liked Posts