• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10/20/11] |Vision-Desire-HD-Sense 3.0-Native-WVGA- 2.3.5 (v1.3)

Search This thread

MrFrankfromCM

Dec 28, 2010
SoCal
Thanks. I keep getting messages that htc sense is not responding, click wait and it works. Think it could be kernal settings.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

I didn't change the Kernel. I did wipe and un-install from Titanium many apps and widgets from System to get about 90mb free ROM space. I've let it stand for several minutes and have rebooted a few times too....it's running maaaarvelous! :D

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
Good job siul :) i love it...
1 questions:
can you add the italian language to the hardwere keyboard, becouse without it i can't use "FN+space" to add stress or other things :)

Also can you add the sense 2.1 keyboard and remove this one? I don't like the arrovs at the bottom :D

Inviato dal mio HTC Vision usando Tapatalk

Last edited:

PtaQ1982

May 26, 2009
I have a question or wallpaper in v1.3 are the same as the official ROM from DHD or the same as in version 1.2.1 with the old sense (in v1.1 were such as DHD)?

zofox

Jul 22, 2010
Parma
Good job siul :) i love it...
1 questions:
can you add the italian language to the hardwere keyboard, becouse without it i can't use "FN+space" to add stress or other things :)

Also can you add the sense 2.1 keyboard and remove this one? I don't like the arrovs at the bottom :D

Also how much shall I set the overlooking deamon?

David Dee

Nov 12, 2010
Toronto
I am considering moving back as well. For some reason I am getting re-boots and sense freezes that I didn't experience on 1.2.1. Anyone have any suggestions??

PtaQ1982

May 26, 2009
I would request council superuser.apk fix in version 1.1 because this version best suits me just a little teasing superuser.apk error and missing for some applications.

Steven How

Apr 14, 2011
Anyone have beats mod for this Rom? Like musicbox by lyapota? I can't seem to download from multiupload since my country ban it =\ can anyone give me a mirror of it? I want the final version :rolleyes: again thx

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

Top Liked Posts