[ROM][10/21/11] |Vision-RunnyMede-Sense 3.5| (2.3.5) ||v1.3||

Search This thread

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
Hello again, as i said before on my forums, when ever i had wifi working n this rom, i would officially released it on xda, and so this is the day, after much pondering i finally figured out the fix today. This rom is based on capychimps original rom Rcmix. This also comes with Sense 3.5(newer version, than Bliss) and the famous Beats audio mod.

Features
All RMk Performance scripts and OC daemon
Build.prop tweaks for performance
GPU rendering patch
Crt animation
4 way reboot power menu
Rcmix Settings.apk for extra settings tab(some features there wont work)

Changes:
v1.3
Bliss launcher should work fine now
moxed apps for more free ram
new optimization/ram scripts
now based on ruu 1.02.40.1

v1.2
Default OC set to 1ghz
Bliss Rosie included (first time, clear default in applications/htc sense, then press home to select your sense rosie) Download homeSmak(from market) if this docent work
Beats mod is back, can be disabled with different sound profiles(no support for this, if you dont like it there plenty of addons for it, tho shouldent be needed.)
Based on Capychimps latest base RUU 1.01.401.1
Included beats bootanimation, no idea why they would remove such a cool bootanimation.( i had to resize it, so its not perfect.)
More tweaks in rcmix settings(Remember some are not meant for our g2)
New HTC Clock widget knows from runny is included
HTC logging removed
Choose lockscreen sense aosp honeycomb aosp(no tested on the g2)
Rosie scroll smoothness thx hamdir

v1.1
Removed gpu ui tweak and other build prop tweaks(games seem to be faster with this off, please test)
Fixed htc Hub
Completely removed beats mod
Added moded htc music apk with dolby and srs sound profiles

v1.0
Fixed Wifi
added rcmix settings.apk
plus internal changes

ScreenShots:

Warning
; In order to use this rom You Need The DZHBOOT, if you dont have it the rom wont boot, In order to install the Dzhboot Follow this Guide, Make sure you use this PC10IMG.zip it Includes the New CWM 5.x Recovery,

Download Link
Oh and if you can please Click the ads
v1.3
Removed untill i fix camera, and please stop down rating the rom because of that.(rom is still available in portal, but no support will be given to it for now)

v1.2 Do not use the Bliss launcher for now, it will bug out the widget list.

v1.1

v1.0

RC1

Credits
capychimp for the base
Rcmix for there awesome mod

Last edited:

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport

Daiskei

Feb 13, 2009
Lol. Okay, the first time I downloaded this it wouldn't go past the htc screen, I then assumed that the download must have corrupted and went ahead and downloaded it once more... This time it won't go past the htc quietly brilliant boot animation! Help? :(

TheUndertaker21

Jul 11, 2011
Brooklyn
Xposed Modules
I changed my mind
Really bad. It keeps showing the HTC screen so resetting all the time forced close and unresponsive. So yeah. A lot of stuff need to be fixed
Anyway went back to Miui

Sent from my HTC Vision using xda premium

erichung_13

Jan 13, 2011
Melbourne
Is this for G2 only? I keep getting stuck during the wiping process when flashing the rom..

EDIT: I am using desire Z, disregard my signature :p

Daiskei

Feb 13, 2009
Can't get this to boot for the life of me... only thing I have done differently was move over to 4ext but I went back to cyanogenmod... dunno what else...

Top Liked Posts