• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10/21/11] |Vision-RunnyMede-Sense 3.5| (2.3.5) ||v1.3||

Search This thread

blast0id

nope! 1.2 was almost perfect... 1.3 really sucks, but i believe thats "htc's fault", as base ruu doesnt like desire z i would say. ;)

seriously?

I think maybe it's because he forgot the virtuous oc daemon... I installed it and this rom is wonderful... granted I use it without sense... but still a wonderful rom, no issues... only thing is that the Amaze camera breaks camcorder on this rom... anyone else have this issue?

android602

Oct 22, 2010
phx
I have the amaze camera I haven't had a problem just the only problem is the same problem everybody is having with the HTC launcher that keeps on restarting.. do you think a different kernel would fix it..? Also the reason .still using this rom.. it's cuz the other sense 3.5 roms don't have Wi-Fi calling...and I desperately need it.

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

coachmoore

Aug 14, 2011
LoVing this ROM, 1.2 is what I'm using! However, anywhere there should be numbers, i.e. sd card storage etc, it says "pb". Has anyone else seen this happen?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

blast0id

ok, so I reflashed the rom and still having issue with the camcorder, it keeps FCing on me, can't record any video... can someone who knows, tell me what files the camera is dependent on? seems to be the exact same camera that's in the blisssense rom and that when I flashed that rom I didn't have the issue with camcorder video...

not sure if this helps in diagnosing it, but it doesn't FC until I actually hit the record button to start recording... I will post a logcat in a few...

siulmagic

Jun 23, 2007
Bridgeport
ok, so I reflashed the rom and still having issue with the camcorder, it keeps FCing on me, can't record any video... can someone who knows, tell me what files the camera is dependent on? seems to be the exact same camera that's in the blisssense rom and that when I flashed that rom I didn't have the issue with camcorder video...

not sure if this helps in diagnosing it, but it doesn't FC until I actually hit the record button to start recording... I will post a logcat in a few...

cam is broken on v1.3, 1.2 works fine.

Top Liked Posts