[ROM][10/21/11] |Vision-RunnyMede-Sense 3.5| (2.3.5) ||v1.3||

Search This thread
I always have it enabled, I downloaded Swapper from the market and have it set @ 200mb on boot and constant sense restarts

try installing "autostarts" and disable apps that you don't need running all the time that "run after startup" and "run after connection change", "run after change locale"...etc...

celahudini

Jul 2, 2011
Sarajevo
I got one question:
Is dz hboot v 0.85.0005 ok for this and/or the unity rom or is there a never version that I should install?
thx

zibiss

Sep 10, 2009
DW
[/COLOR]
I got one question:
Is dz hboot v 0.85.0005 ok for this and/or the unity rom or is there a never version that I should install?
thx
I have a DZ hboot v 0.85.0005. I install most of the roms in this forum. If you have root you can install this ROM without any fear.
For my DZ it is too heavy and very slow rom. You have to see how it will be with you. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: celahudini

celahudini

Jul 2, 2011
Sarajevo
[/COLOR]
I have a DZ hboot v 0.85.0005. I install most of the roms in this forum. If you have root you can install this ROM without any fear.
For my DZ it is too heavy and very slow rom. You have to see how it will be with you. :)

Yeah same here,rosie crashes like crazy.I think i had like 30 crashes in just 2 hours uptime.Back to unity for me

vgunmanga

Sep 16, 2007
Guelph
I've been on this ROM for a week and kept getting the rosie restarts almost every time. Today I enabled swap and I haven't had another restart. Nothing kicks out of memory now.

zibiss

Sep 10, 2009
DW
Just go back to 1.2, thats what i'm about to do.

I've been on this ROM for a week and kept getting the rosie restarts almost every time. Today I enabled swap and I haven't had another restart. Nothing kicks out of memory now.

im on 3.1 and using the v6 supercharger script and it rarely redraws
And...... I have only HTC DZ whit 512 RAM. My DZ whit this ROM can not work.
ROM looks very, very nice, but it is only so much. It is not enough.
It is important to speed and stability of each ROM. According to my opinion, this ROM does not have it today. I like Sense 3.5 but this is not a reason to torment yourself and your phone tricks.
Nice day. :)

( So wrote the google translator. ;) )

Top Liked Posts