[ROM][10][anne] AOSP 10 for Huwei P20 Lite

Search This thread

technodeha

Oct 16, 2020
Turkey
friends, I have successfully installed this aosp 10 rom. It does not do NFC reading and open the notification panel with a fingerprint or they do not work in the gestures section, how can we solve

Last edited:

aj424

Jul 30, 2011
I tried to format data on TWRP 3.4, but with no luck. Every time the format got stuck. Once I left the phone with TWRP doing format for 20 hours, but there were no progress. I must have been doing something wrong. I tried to format data to ext4. That was successful, and I was able to install AOSP, but It would just go into bootloop. Too bad. I had to use eRecovery to get back on stock rom to have the phone being useful again. If somebody has some idea what am I doing wrong?

Regards; Luka

hi luka
i have the same problem no space for some google apps the camera doesnt work, i tried format data but got stock. did you find a solution for this problem?

thanks

luka_bubi

Sep 8, 2018
www.bubi.si
hi luka
i have the same problem no space for some google apps the camera doesnt work, i tried format data but got stock. did you find a solution for this problem?

thanks

I believe the solution was to resize partition "system":
  1. boot into TWRP
  2. wipe
  3. select partition that you need to make larger
  4. advanced wipe
  5. resize file system
  6. when it finishes the partition will occupy all the remaining space.

As for getting stuck at formation Data I installed another TWRP. I believe the one that worked was from @-Alf- -> https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=83823345&postcount=29

Last edited:

josetup123

Sep 15, 2011
Hello everyone , How is the temperature issue going?

I've tried this rom in one of its previous versions and my battery was draining in less than 2 hours aside of that temp was really high

i'll try it and see how it goes

lord_stoner

Dec 30, 2018
Question

Hello everyone!!!!
Thank you to DarkJoker360, for the good work!!!:good::good:
Does anyone know how to turn on the FM radio tuner? :confused::confused: In the official version it works well.
What app is used for this?

FL0R1AN

Aug 12, 2017
Tirana
I am searching testers for Android 11 on P20 lite !
If you are interested in it feel free to pm in XDA. Only serious people needed. Thanks.

I have an ANE-LX1 9.1.0.200(C432E6R1P7)...I use it only for playing PUBG. I can help you for testing Android 11 if you don't have enough people to help you with testing.
Regards and thanks for all your work.

DarkJoker360

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Oct 20, 2015
Aradeo
Sadly my P20 Lite broke so I can't continue developing for it. Thanks to who appreciated my work.
LineageOS will be the last rom supported until 18.0 won't come out officially. Thanks.

Az Biker

Sr. Mod / RC-RT Committees / Shred'r of MTBs
Staff member
* * * Thread Cleaned * * *

Let's please remember to keep conversations and comments in this thread about THIS Rom.

I don't think anyone is trying to be rude, or disrespectful, but the off-topic talking about an outside Rom is a violation of Forum Rules, so let's either take it to PM or to the DISCUSSION section for this device.

Everyone's cooperation is much appreciated, thank you :good:

technodeha

Oct 16, 2020
Turkey
* * * Thread Cleaned * * *

Let's please remember to keep conversations and comments in this thread about THIS Rom.

I don't think anyone is trying to be rude, or disrespectful, but the off-topic talking about an outside Rom is a violation of Forum Rules, so let's either take it to PM or to the DISCUSSION section for this device.

Everyone's cooperation is much appreciated, thank you :good:
Ok thanks

Sadly my P20 Lite broke so I can't continue developing for it. Thanks to who appreciated my work.
LineageOS will be the last rom supported until 18.0 won't come out officially. Thanks.

care to share your device tree for aosp 11? someone (maybe me) can continue your work. we (the community) would be greatly appreciated it!

Top Liked Posts