[ROM][11]AOSiP[Official]

Search This thread

d3athwarrior

Apr 9, 2015
Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hmm strange, works fine here.

There's an update incoming, let me know if its fine on that!

Flashed the new updated rom from the website and still the same issue. Logs: https://del.dog/opexocituv
Also, the problem with the wired earphones remote volume that I mentioned earlier isn't fixed. Was working fine with the kernel you had shared but I am sticking to stock kernel.

Also please have a look at the screenshot attached, the battery circle visible in the status bar but then shows full? Makes no sense to me when the battery % is set to be shown in the circle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200709-202301.png
    Screenshot_20200709-202301.png
    186 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:

akhilnarang

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
May 8, 2014
Pune
akhilnarang.dev
Flashed the new updated rom from the website and still the same issue. Logs: https://del.dog/opexocituv
Also, the problem with the wired earphones remote volume that I mentioned earlier isn't fixed. Was working fine with the kernel you had shared but I am sticking to stock kernel.

Also please have a look at the screenshot attached, the battery circle visible in the status bar but then shows full? Makes no sense to me when the battery % is set to be shown in the circle.

Ahh yeah sorry I forgot to fix the earphones issue, I've pushed the fix now, it'll be fine in next week's build
Will look into the other stuff.

d3athwarrior

Apr 9, 2015
Mumbai
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Poco F1
Ahh yeah sorry I forgot to fix the earphones issue, I've pushed the fix now, it'll be fine in next week's build
Will look into the other stuff.

On the latest update pushed today, the WiFi reception on 5Ghz band is rekt. At the same spot I am getting 100up link and 240 downlink on the previous build and on the new build it's hardly 20 up and down.

The markup crashing issue isn't fixed too.

kbit013

Sep 12, 2012
Siem Reap
Is there anyone face the problem same me? I charge my phone and the led won't show up but the buttery cycle statusbar are show charging...

Only restart can fix the led!

akhilnarang

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
May 8, 2014
Pune
akhilnarang.dev
On the latest update pushed today, the WiFi reception on 5Ghz band is rekt. At the same spot I am getting 100up link and 240 downlink on the previous build and on the new build it's hardly 20 up and down.

The markup crashing issue isn't fixed too.

Wifi seems fine here, that's strange

I can't seem to reproduce the markup crash :/

Ajudia

Oct 13, 2017
This is the most stable, without buggs among current Q roms.
I am using this with lawrun kernel hitting 8-9 hrs sot in one and half day use on new battery.

I just clean install any ROM than migrate data than same and starange bug start of network, reboot, contacts auto deleting,

topecorm

Jan 15, 2016
@akhilnarang This Q rom seems to be the most clean and polished that I've tried so far, it's been really a great work!

Nonetheless I encountered the same Phone bug as RROS: stock aosp phone does not ring, no matter what. I'm gapps-less with microg.
Notifications are ok though.
Tried switching dialers and kernels also, but the ONLY successful workaround I found is disabling selinux. Then it will work.

Found also that Incoming calls ring only if you set a LOS ringtone through the Media Storage app. Pixel tones don't work, but oddly enough the Pixel notifications sounds ring.

Attachments

• logcat_09-09-2020_16-15-22.txt
    153.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

topecorm

Jan 15, 2016
From my logcat:

[09-09 16:15:11.000 3077:3077 W/ringtone-player]
type=1400 audit(0.0:3190): avc: denied { getattr } for path="/storage/emulated/0/Android/media/com.google.android.soundpicker/Ringtones/sound_picker_track_164.ogg" dev="sdcardfs" ino=1308254 scontext=u:r:system_server:s0 tcontext=u:eek:bject_r:sdcardfs:s0 tclass=file permissive=0

It definitely seems a selinux issue.

trax7

May 15, 2012
@akhilnarang This Q rom seems to be the most clean and polished that I've tried so far, it's been really a great work!

Nonetheless I encountered the same Phone bug as RROS: stock aosp phone does not ring, no matter what. I'm gapps-less with microg.
Notifications are ok though.
Tried switching dialers and kernels also, but the ONLY successful workaround I found is disabling selinux. Then it will work.

Found also that Incoming calls ring only if you set a LOS ringtone through the Media Storage app. Pixel tones don't work, but oddly enough the Pixel notifications sounds ring.
Gapps zip is fine. I have found it works way better than stock. What Gapps are you using and how did you install them?

topecorm

Jan 15, 2016
Gapps zip is fine. I have found it works way better than stock. What Gapps are you using and how did you install them?

I'm using vanilla Aosip with microG, no Gapps.

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Even the latest Google Phone public beta is doing this, unless I disable SELinux.

topecorm

Jan 15, 2016
So I downloaded the Pixel sounds from the internet, saved them in the Ringtones folder (the Sound Picker app stored them in Android/data/media/com.google.android.soundpicker) and selected them as ringtones: this apparently "fixed" the issue.

Last edited:

topecorm

Jan 15, 2016
So I downloaded the Pixel sounds from the internet, saved them in the Ringtones folder (the Sound Picker app stored them in Android/data/media/com.google.android.soundpicker) and selected them as ringtones: this apparently "fixed" the issue.
@akhilnarang
But when I select the default ringtone from Settings - Sounds, it has to be in the .mp3 format instead of .ogg, otherwise Phone would not ring.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png
    Code:
    [B][CENTER]**** Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you destroy your device. Use at your own risk!!! ****[/CENTER][/B]
    Android Open Source illusion Project

About us:
    AOSIP is a quality custom ROM based purely on AOSP. Twisted with the latest features and blended with stability. We strive for perfection and it shows.​

Team Illusion:

Bug reporting:

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab dmesg . (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    • Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.

Please read post 2 for installation instructions
    Latest Downloads:

Credit/Thanks:

Mike Williams (founder and creator of AOSiP)
    Google for Android and AOSP
    LineageOS
    ABC ROM
    AquariOS
    BootleggersROM
    Dirty Unicorns
    PixelExperience
    OmniROM
    CarbonROM
    nathanchance
    ---------
    Other projects whose work helped us to create this
    And last but not the least, all our testers, who have helped us to squash many bugs so that we can try to release builds that as are flawless as possible

Telegram Groups

Hosted and built on

XDA:DevDB Information
    AOSiP for Poco F1, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    akhilnarang
    Source Code: https://github.com/AOSiP

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: MIUI 8.11.15

Version Information

Created 2018-12-09
    Last Updated 2020-05-09
    Reserved

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE:
    Have an unlocked bootloader
    Make sure you have firmware from an Android 10 based MIUI build.
    You can flash the zip with TWRP, fastboot images are provided too
    GApps are included in the -GApps build
    Reboot into the system, and enjoy the illusion!

KNOWN ISSUES:
    You tell me, there might be a few
    A new set of builds with May security patch are here
    https://t.me/aosipreleases/273
    https://t.me/aosipreleases/286
    Clean flash is recommended as the builds are now signed with our private keys (You can read about that here)

I'd also recommend reading https://twitter.com/aosiprom/status/1257939889250762753 to explain the difference between official and gapps build (essentially, one doesn't have gapps included, the other does)

Official and GApps type builds are both up

There's also a zip with a "-img" prefix, that has fastboot flashable images.

And a "-boot.img", is the bootimage for that build
    An Android 10 alpha build is up!
    New build dated 20181227 is up!

https://t.me/AOSiP/24

Updated novatek touchscreen firmware from MIUI 8.12.20
    Removed Camera2, will add SnapdragonCamera as default soon
    Added battery light settings to settings search
    Long press on Settings QS icon to open OwlsNest
    Added sim toggle
    Option to choose different ringtones for different Sims
    WiFi Display _should_ work, let me know if it does.