- Aug 15, 2016
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
Features (click here)
Screenshots in the next post.
Pre-installation & other downloads:
- OrangeFox R11.0 (it's MANDATORY) - Download from here
- GApps: ARM64 > 10 > Pico - Download from here
- Magisk 21.4 or newer for root - Download from here
- Enter to recovery mode and make a backup of your EFS & Modem (recommend).
- Now, go to the Trash Bin and then go to the "Format data" tab, type yes and the tick to format data.
- Go to the Wipe tab, select SYSTEM, CACHE, DALVIK, VENDOR, DATA and INTERNAL STORAGE, then swipe the bar.
- Install the crDroidAndroid-10.0-xx-xx-v6.xx.zip
- Install the GApps zip
- Install Magisk (optional)
- Reboot and wait. Without GApps, it boot in 15s. With Pico GApps, it boot on 1min 5s.
- Frontal Flash
- Bluetooth Calls
- VoLTE (it can't be fixed, cuz Samsung isn't Open Source)
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18