[ROM][10][ARM64][J710] crDroid v6.15 for the Galaxy J7 2016 [OFFICIAL][11.02.2021]

AbboodSY

May 3, 2014
Homs
I remember having this bug on crdroid oreo as well, at that time I used xposed module to change wifi region and then it worked, but now the module didn't make effect maybe because something is different with android 10 , so maybe if you changed the region to Unknown in the next update I guess this will solve the problem for me

santhosh ravi

Mar 27, 2019
Any Chance of on7xelte support. There are no aosp 10 roms for it. :( I tried compiling crdroid 6.13 myself but the screen wakeup delay is absolutely horrible. (2+ minutes just to turn on)

lordamir20132

Feb 11, 2021
Hi nice rom the only thing which bothers me is that it doesn't support adoptable storage .
PLZZZ add it I can't work with a 16 gb phone in 2021.
I actually made an account to say this to you did not have one before

Last edited:

William Neira

Dec 3, 2020
Me parace una excelente ROM ... la unica critica y ojala si se puede arreglar en una nueva version en el volumen de reproduccion de la musica que es muy bajo.

Gracias,

SuperLarioGaming

Jul 1, 2019
pretty much every single gapp keeps crashing, tried reflashing countless times, pretty much stumped at this point
edit got it working just installed a different gapp zipfile

Last edited:

Naccarato

Feb 25, 2021
It will be my first time trying to install a custom rom (already installed stock and rooted devices), and i do have some questions:

1 - This rom can be installed at SM-G610M or im missing something?

2 - My twrp doesnt recognize space in my storage ( Internal and micro sd, (0MB)). What i need to do to backup so?

3 -I do have read that some people cant charge their phone if it is off using a crdroid. That was fix'd or that guy did something wrong, like, installing in a wrong device (maybe?)?

Last edited: