• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][10][ARM64][J710] crDroid v6.21 for the Galaxy J7 2016 [OFFICIAL][10.08.2021]

Search This thread

gilangcn99

Nov 29, 2020
Hello Guys. Now i'm using CrDroid 6.15 ROM. Just a few bugs that I found.
Why there isn't sound that can be hear while doing voice call. I mean i can't hear person's voice when calling. I use CrDroid 6.15 Android 10 on Samsung J7 2016. Please help me. Thanks before.

Cees1958

May 4, 2019
Hello Guys. Now i'm using CrDroid 6.15 ROM. Just a few bugs that I found.
Why there isn't sound that can be hear while doing voice call. I mean i can't hear person's voice when calling. I use CrDroid 6.15 Android 10 on Samsung J7 2016. Please help me. Thanks before.
I have the same problem.

Ziggy003

Feb 25, 2021
Hello Dev ,this is one of the best ROM for our device. I have a question. Does the ROM and the kernel support f2fs?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 6780565

With G610M it has a big delay on screen wakeup, like 40 secs or so. So I was wondering if it's a problem of kernel or rom?
I've tried unlocking by main button, power button and fingerprint, but same delay at all.
However, that makes usage impossible

Last edited by a moderator:

maazuera

Oct 25, 2017
Teresina
bluetooth media doesnt work, it says that im connected, but the audio plays on my phone and i cant hear anything on bluetooth headset, any fix ?

maazuera

Oct 25, 2017
Teresina

Attachments

• ROS_Patch_V3.6(1).zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
Last edited:

AR45H

Mar 29, 2021
Hey GonicTEAM,

I'm looking for a custom ROM with the most internal storage and least ram usage. Among the current top Android 10 ROMs here which one do you recommend? namely, this one (crDroid v6.15), Klaxosaur Gaming ROM v1, LineageOS 17.1, and NevaOS Pure10.

Thanks.

trzikkimtr

Apr 4, 2021
BE3pE0l.png

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Code:
*** Disclaimer
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

Features (click here)
Screenshots in the next post.

Flashing Instructions:
Pre-installation & other downloads:
Installation:
  1. Enter to recovery mode and make a backup of your EFS & Modem (recommend).
  2. Go to the Files tab and flash "crDroid6-Repartitioner-exynos7870.zip". The recovery will auto-reboot.
  3. Now, go to the Trash Bin and then go to the "Format data" tab, type yes and the tick to format data.
  4. Go to the Wipe tab, select SYSTEM, CACHE, DALVIK, VENDOR, DATA and INTERNAL STORAGE, then swipe the bar.
  5. Install the crDroidAndroid-10.0-xx-xx-v6.xx.zip
  6. Install the GApps zip
  7. Install Magisk (optional)
  8. Reboot and wait. Without GApps, it boot in 15s. With Pico GApps, it boot on 1min 5s.
  9. Done!
Download:
ROM: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cr...roid-10.0-20210211-j7xelte-v6.15.zip/download
Alternative download: AFH

If you are downloading from ur phone, tap "Try to download anyway" to start the download

Known issues:
- Frontal camera stretched for some apps (Instagram, ZOOM, Snapchat & Whatsapp except videocalls don't have this problem). See second post for more info.
- VoLTE (it can't be fixed, cuz Samsung isn't Open Source)
- Frontal Flash
- LineageOS LiveDisplay
- Bluetooth Calls

Sources:
ROM:
https://github.com/crdroidandroid
Kernel: https://github.com/samsungexynos7870/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7870/

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18

@Astrako and SamsungExynos7870 Github organization (Devices Tree)
@Cees1958 10€ Donation
Franklin for 500 AR$ Donation
Hi I installed on j7exelte. Now I can't return stock rom. How can I delete "crDroid6-Repartitioner-exynos7870.zip" pls help

trzikkimtr

Apr 4, 2021
BE3pE0l.png

crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today

Code:
*** Disclaimer
You have been warned

Features (click here)

Flashing Instructions:
Installation:
  2. Go to the Files tab and flash "crDroid6-Repartitioner-exynos7870.zip". The recovery will auto-reboot.
  3. Now, go to the Trash Bin and then go to the "Format data" tab, type yes and the tick to format data.
  4. Go to the Wipe tab, select SYSTEM, CACHE, DALVIK, VENDOR, DATA and INTERNAL STORAGE, then swipe the bar.
  6. Install the GApps zip
  8. Reboot and wait. Without GApps, it boot in 15s. With Pico GApps, it boot on 1min 5s.
  9. Done!
Download:
ROM: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cr...roid-10.0-20210211-j7xelte-v6.15.zip/download

If you are downloading from ur phone, tap "Try to download anyway" to start the download

Known issues:
- Frontal camera stretched for some apps (Instagram, ZOOM, Snapchat & Whatsapp except videocalls don't have this problem). See second post for more info.
- Frontal Flash
- LineageOS LiveDisplay
- Bluetooth Calls

Sources:
ROM:

@Cees1958 10€ Donation
Franklin for 500 AR$ Donation
Hi I installed on j7exelte. Now I can't return stock rom. How can I delete "crDroid6-Repartitioner-exynos7870.zip" pls help
I need a repartition for stock rom ... I will flash with odin ....please tell me or make a repartition for me
Did you solve the problems

gonzalocool

Aug 2, 2015
Excellent work, the ROM works fine, smooth asf, only find annoying the stretched camera bug (the solution posted here doesn't work)

Last edited:

c____c

Apr 19, 2021
Hey! I got an update to version 6.17 from 6.15 but I can't install it. I use OrangeFox Recovery. What's wrong?

Reactions: Black71

Cees1958

May 4, 2019
Hoi Gonic thanks for the update 6.19
On crdroid. net is the latest update 6.17
can you change this.

Last edited:

jameson1993

Oct 11, 2017
good afternoon, thank you very much for the rom I did the installation of the new version but I didn't see any difference in the previous errors, did anyone get improvement or did I do the wrong installation procedure?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    You have been warned

Features (click here)

Flashing Instructions:
    Installation:
    2. Go to the Files tab and flash "Repart-AOSP10-exynos7870-20210810.zip". The recovery will auto-reboot.
    6. Install the GApps zip
    9. Done!
    Download:
    ROM: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cr...roid-10.0-20210810-j7xelte-v6.21.zip/download

Known issues:
    - Frontal Flash
    - Bluetooth Calls

Sources:
    ROM:

@Cees1958 10€ Donation
    IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ THIS
    This is a ROM built from source and not a GSI!

Fix Camera stretch & force close for some camera apps
    You can do it editing /vendor/build.prop file using MiXplorer (you’ll need ROOT).
    1. Search for the line “vendor.camera.hal1.packagelist”
    2. After the = are the name of different apps. Delete one of these and put the package name of the app that you want to fix. For example, com.facebook.orca is the Facebook package name.
      • Per default, the ROM comes with Whatsapp, ZOOM, Snapchat and Instagram added. Maximum 4 Apps are allowed in this line and must be separated by comma ",".
    3. If you don’t understand, open this link to see visual steps.
    Fix Camera stuck
    Sometimes, the camera can get inaccessible if an app was failed. If it happen, follow this:
    • Install this app. Open it and tap "Kill camera", then give it ROOT permissions. Done! Camera is working again.
      • Take in mind that if the camera is broken and you didn't do this, the audio in calls maybe not work.
    GCam
    This ROM can run GCam. Download a modded version for Exynos HERE. Thanks to Leonardo Estacio for his mod.

Games: this ROM works so good for gaming and can run ARM64 apps/games. If you feel lags, go to Settings > Battery > Battery Saver and performance > Performance Profile and set it to High Performance.

Video Review: if you want to see gaming performance and how this ROM are, you can watch this review video of the ROM in the J7 2016 (the ROM is the same for other Exynos7870 variants):

For close, i want to give a huge thanks to @Astrako - Without him this ROM haven't be possible <3
    Changelog:

===== 10-08-2021 =====
    - Update to crDroid 6.21 - August security patch
    - Fixed SafetyNet attestation (enable Magisk Hide if Magisk is installed)
    - ROM now fits on smaller system partitions [min 2,26GB]

===== 17-04-2021 =====
    - crDroid 6.17
    - Fixed Live Display
    - Added Night Light
    - April Security Patch
    - Deleted ConfigStore hal

===== 11-02-2021 =====
    - crDroid 6.15 build

===== 24-01-2021 =====
    - Fixed offline charging
    - Added vibration intensity control
    - First official build

===== 19-01-2021 =====
    - Latest crDroid sources (v6.14 with January security patch)
    - Initial build
    Some screenshots
    Screenshot_20210119-121909_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210119-121915_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210119-121919_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210119-122320_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210119-122557_crDroid_Home.pngScreenshot_20210119-121938209.jpgScreenshot_20210119-121952914.jpgScreenshot_20210119-135353119.jpgScreenshot_20210119-122551141.jpg

Battery backup
    Battery backup in this ROM is very good! Here some screenshots (have in mind your device can have different SoT times due the battery age):
    Screenshot_20210120-152950582.jpgScreenshot_20210120-072623377.jpg
    Hi ! NFC works ?? tnks!
    Yes, you can see it working in the screenshots!