- Sep 10, 2021
this rom is treble?
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today
*** Disclaimer I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device You have been warned
Features (click here)
Screenshots in the next post.
Pre-installation & other downloads:
- OrangeFox R11.0 (it's MANDATORY) - Download from here
- AOSP Repartition script - Download from here
- GApps: ARM64 > 10 > Pico - Download from here
- Magisk 21.4 or newer for root - Download from here
- Enter to recovery mode and make a backup of your EFS & Modem (recommend).
- Go to the Files tab and flash "Repart-AOSP10-exynos7870-20210810.zip". The recovery will auto-reboot.
- Now, go to the Trash Bin and then go to the "Format data" tab, type yes and the tick to format data.
- Go to the Wipe tab, select SYSTEM, CACHE, DALVIK, VENDOR, DATA and INTERNAL STORAGE, then swipe the bar.
- Install the crDroidAndroid-10.0-xx-xx-v6.xx.zip
- Install the GApps zip
- Install Magisk (optional)
- Reboot and wait. Without GApps, it boot in 15s. With Pico GApps, it boot on 1min 5s.
- Frontal Flash
- Bluetooth Calls
- VoLTE (impossible on Samsung devices)
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.18