With the phone powered off, You have to press vol up, bixby and power keys together. When you see the Samsung logo, wait one more sec then release all keys.[Legenda said:
Magisk is already included with the rom. No need to install it manually. Have you checked the magisk's logs to see if there is something weird ?[Legenda said:;82925429]So i come back to talk about magisk.
I follow all instructions and advices post here and there... No one seems to work. I loose my "root" time to time".
I had to go back to LoS because it's simply to install and run magisk.
I'm so pissed off, because i love this rom a lot.
Anyway, if someone could help me somehow, or tell me exactly how you install magisk when you'd install this rom, i'll be glad.
After a clean flash, did you have magisk manager installed ? If so, when you open it, did the app ask you for 'finish the installation' ?[Legenda said:
[Legenda said:;82929121]Always clean flash when i install a new rom. And no the app, doesn't ask me to complete the installation. (it works on lineage 17 for instance).
The right firmware? with aroma it's automatic no?
May be the twrp? I have the last update 3.4. Not the custom one.
Or do i have install a specific file with the rom?
Honestly, i must have forget something simple.
I can't do a log right now, i'm running on Lineage right now.
Don't forget to stay safe!! All the best!Current changelog:
hadesKernel v2.1 changelog:
- Rebased to G975FXXU4CTC9 - April release
- Proper S10e integration with files from G970FXXU4CTC9 April release
- Proper S10 integration with files from G973FXXU4CTC9 April release
- April security patch
- Fully integrated previous mods and features
- Added NavStar Goodlock addon
- Removed ThemePark and EdgeTouch - both apps need to be installed as normal apps
- Updated GoodLock apps
- Updated Samsung bloatware
- Fixed S10e resolution/fingerprint gestures
- Updated Magisk from included prepatched TWRPs to 20.4 stable
- G97*XXU4CTC9 April security patch source
- upstreamed to 4.14.175 (stable linux kernel)
- Make sure you have compatible TWRP installed - downloads and instructions here
- Download the ROM, and transfer to your phone / external SD card
- Boot the phone into TWRP
- Flash downloaded zip
- coming from previous hadesRom, no wipe is needed
- coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
- Use reboot recovery button to boot up rooted
- Optional - update Magisk via direct install after booting up
- Optional - download and flash CTC9 modem/bootloader zip and flash it in TWRP as any other zip
- none encountered - make sure you read the notes
- Make sure you backup everything before flashing, things might not work as expected.
- If you like my work and want to support the development, you can always send me some pizza/coffee/drugs/drinks or anything else via paypal.me/corsicanu.
*note that i am using link shortening services for statistics, by downloading the rom using the links provided you agree with this