Just use this TWRP from new thread:
- Did you install TWRP from OP? If not, go ahead and do that. As you already have a TWRP version you can flash the new one from the one you have instead of using ODIN / HEIMDALL
1. as far as I understand you managed to downgrade from A11 or A12 to A10, since A11 bootloader update you need to have usb cable connected to your computer to be able to boot recovery, buttons combo won't be enough imoHi everyone. I managed to flash this rom, but I have some problems:
1. once booted, I cannot access recovery anymore, unless I flash another TWPR, but then I can boot in recovery but not able to boot the system(bootloop).
2. in system no magisk is working. I tried from ver 21 to 25.
3. If I flash magisk straight after the rom in TWRP... again bootloop.
Any ideas, suggestions?
Don't forget to stay safe!! All the best!Current changelog:
hadesKernel v2.1 changelog:
- Rebased to G975FXXU4CTC9 - April release
- Proper S10e integration with files from G970FXXU4CTC9 April release
- Proper S10 integration with files from G973FXXU4CTC9 April release
- April security patch
- Fully integrated previous mods and features
- Added NavStar Goodlock addon
- Removed ThemePark and EdgeTouch - both apps need to be installed as normal apps
- Updated GoodLock apps
- Updated Samsung bloatware
- Fixed S10e resolution/fingerprint gestures
- Updated Magisk from included prepatched TWRPs to 20.4 stable
- G97*XXU4CTC9 April security patch source
- upstreamed to 4.14.175 (stable linux kernel)
- Make sure you have compatible TWRP installed - downloads and instructions here
- Download the ROM, and transfer to your phone / external SD card
- Boot the phone into TWRP
- Flash downloaded zip
- coming from previous hadesRom, no wipe is needed
- coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
- Use reboot recovery button to boot up rooted
- Optional - update Magisk via direct install after booting up
- Optional - download and flash CTC9 modem/bootloader zip and flash it in TWRP as any other zip
- none encountered - make sure you read the notes
- Make sure you backup everything before flashing, things might not work as expected.
- If you like my work and want to support the development, you can always send me some pizza/coffee/drugs/drinks or anything else via paypal.me/corsicanu.
*note that i am using link shortening services for statistics, by downloading the rom using the links provided you agree with this