Thank you, I really apreciate your help.I would odin flash the same firmware as you are on now (AP BL CP) and HOME_CSC (if you flash CSC you will lose data) just to get you up and running again. Once that's done then you can think about updating TWRP and flashing the latest firmware and Magisk etc.
I´m not going to keep using this rom, I just want to access my app data, back it up and install a well mantained rom (Ambasadii probably). If Titanium Backup still worked well enough I would just extract apps+data from the nandroid backup...You should flash actual soft not a year old one...
not sure if this works but it's worth a go:Thank you, I really apreciate your help.
Which firmware should I flash? I had Hades Rom V2, which is based in G975FXXU4CTC9. Should I flash G975FXXU4CTC9 or G973FXXU4CTC9 (being my model G973F)?
The first thing I did after the bootloop was a full nadroid backup and copy internal storage to my PC. Then I flashed Hades Rom again from TWRP, first without wiping data (still bootloop) and then wiping data (this got rid of the bootloop, then updated to lastest magisk (this time it worked) and tried to restore only data and got the bootloop again).
Don't forget to stay safe!! All the best!Current changelog:
hadesKernel v2.1 changelog:
- Rebased to G975FXXU4CTC9 - April release
- Proper S10e integration with files from G970FXXU4CTC9 April release
- Proper S10 integration with files from G973FXXU4CTC9 April release
- April security patch
- Fully integrated previous mods and features
- Added NavStar Goodlock addon
- Removed ThemePark and EdgeTouch - both apps need to be installed as normal apps
- Updated GoodLock apps
- Updated Samsung bloatware
- Fixed S10e resolution/fingerprint gestures
- Updated Magisk from included prepatched TWRPs to 20.4 stable
- G97*XXU4CTC9 April security patch source
- upstreamed to 4.14.175 (stable linux kernel)
- Make sure you have compatible TWRP installed - downloads and instructions here
- Download the ROM, and transfer to your phone / external SD card
- Boot the phone into TWRP
- Flash downloaded zip
- coming from previous hadesRom, no wipe is needed
- coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
- Use reboot recovery button to boot up rooted
- Optional - update Magisk via direct install after booting up
- Optional - download and flash CTC9 modem/bootloader zip and flash it in TWRP as any other zip
- none encountered - make sure you read the notes
- Make sure you backup everything before flashing, things might not work as expected.
- If you like my work and want to support the development, you can always send me some pizza/coffee/drugs/drinks or anything else via paypal.me/corsicanu.
*note that i am using link shortening services for statistics, by downloading the rom using the links provided you agree with this