[ROM][10] hadesRom Q Stock v2.0 for Exynos S10e/S10/S10+ [12.04.2020]

Search This thread

Norup58

Jan 2, 2015
Anyone know if there is an alternative kernel with Magisk 22.0 that works with this rom?

markos365

Sep 16, 2016
I tried to update to Magisk 22 and I´m now stuck in a bootloop...
Also I have misplaced my nandroid backup...

Anyone knows how to turn this brick into a useful phone again without losing all my data?

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
I would odin flash the same firmware as you are on now (AP BL CP) and HOME_CSC (if you flash CSC you will lose data) just to get you up and running again. Once that's done then you can think about updating TWRP and flashing the latest firmware and Magisk etc.

markos365

Sep 16, 2016
I would odin flash the same firmware as you are on now (AP BL CP) and HOME_CSC (if you flash CSC you will lose data) just to get you up and running again. Once that's done then you can think about updating TWRP and flashing the latest firmware and Magisk etc.
Thank you, I really apreciate your help.

Which firmware should I flash? I had Hades Rom V2, which is based in G975FXXU4CTC9. Should I flash G975FXXU4CTC9 or G973FXXU4CTC9 (being my model G973F)?

The first thing I did after the bootloop was a full nadroid backup and copy internal storage to my PC. Then I flashed Hades Rom again from TWRP, first without wiping data (still bootloop) and then wiping data (this got rid of the bootloop, then updated to lastest magisk (this time it worked) and tried to restore only data and got the bootloop again).

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
Thank you, I really apreciate your help.

Which firmware should I flash? I had Hades Rom V2, which is based in G975FXXU4CTC9. Should I flash G975FXXU4CTC9 or G973FXXU4CTC9 (being my model G973F)?

The first thing I did after the bootloop was a full nadroid backup and copy internal storage to my PC. Then I flashed Hades Rom again from TWRP, first without wiping data (still bootloop) and then wiping data (this got rid of the bootloop, then updated to lastest magisk (this time it worked) and tried to restore only data and got the bootloop again).
not sure if this works but it's worth a go:

m3m0rx

May 24, 2015
Hi everyone. I managed to flash this rom, but I have some problems:

1. once booted, I cannot access recovery anymore, unless I flash another TWPR, but then I can boot in recovery but not able to boot the system(bootloop).

2. in system no magisk is working. I tried from ver 21 to 25.

3. If I flash magisk straight after the rom in TWRP... again bootloop.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thank you!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer

I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

xpROhLq.png

Some personal thoughts:
    - you should read at least install instructions stated in this post - i won`t offer support for any issues regarding installation - for extra questions read #4 post;
    - press 'Thanks' button instead of saying it - it will keep the thread clean and keep me motivated to do more;
    - if you like my work and want to support the development, you can always send me some pizza/coffee/drugs/drinks or anything else via paypal;
    - if you take any of my work without my permission i'll report you, and you'll probably get banned.

Rom Features
    Only for G970F / G970N / G973F / G973N / G975F / G975N
    • Android 10
    • Full G975FXXU4CTC9 April release
    • Proper S10e integration with files from G970FXXU4CTC9 April release
    • Proper S10 integration with files from G973FXXU4CTC9 April release
    • April security patch
    • Heavy debloated/deknoxed
    • RMM prepatched (more info about RMM here)
    • hadesKernel
    • Magisk patched twrp files for all supported variants to be flashed along with the rom
    • Aroma Installer
    • Selectable Edge Features (light edge/full edge/no edge)
    • Selectable DEX Features
    • Selectable Bootanimations
    • Samsung Email, Calculator, Video, Music, Voice Recorder, AppLock, Samsung Daily, Call blocking
    • GoodLock apps
    • Smart Manager from Chinese S10+
    • Yuva features (UsbBackup, SPowerPlanning, SProtect, Ultra Data Saving, Memory Saver and Samsung Max)
    • Bixby Key remapping
    • 1120 Fonts Mod
    • Google Fonts
    • AdAway and Youtube Vanced
    • Duos + sdCard Patch
    • Disabled high brightness warning
    • Disabled safe volume warning
    • Patched reboot button to reboot rooted
    • Patched settings to show status Official
    • EnergyRing and EdgeLight+ patched for proper notch size
    • Dual Messenger patched for all user apps
    • Enabled some csc features (extra toggles, call record, statusbar network speed etc.)
    • Removed extra product bloatware (keyboard languages & handwriting recognition data)
    • hadesKernel v2.1
      - G97*XXU4CTC9 April security patch source
      - upstreamed to 4.14.175 (stable linux kernel)
      - compiled with clang 10.0.1 (r370808) cross compiled with custom arm64 gnu gcc 10
      - fully enforcing with the ability to change to permissive
      - disabled audit, debugging, logging, kperfmod, knox, proca, defex, rkp, tima, root restriction, kernel samepage merging, unused governors, io schedulers, compression algorithms, TCP congestion algorithms
      - added maple io scheduler as default
      - added Moro sound control (wired headphones only)
      - added boeffla wakelock blocker with a default list of wakelocks for better battery
      - forced zram to lz4 compression for better decompression speeds
      - reduced swappiness and optimized memory usage
      - updated lz4 module
      - added crc toggle
      - added wireguard support
      - added mass_storage mode for drivedroid app (use only latest beta)
    How about bugs?
    Please first take a look at FAQ in #5 post for further issues/workarounds.
    • knox related features won't work (Samsung Pay, Pass, Secure Folder etc.)
    • none other encountered
    Credits
    @ananjaser1211 for listening all my sh*t all the time
    DaN and Rayan Refoua (@Rrs_hidden) for awesome bootanimations
    @thereassaad, @yash92duster, @AbrahamGC, @Grouxho @fOmey for mods and ideas
    @PerfectSlayer for best adblocker for android (imo)
    @Winb33 for 1120 font pack
    testers & donors
    *please pm me if i forgot someone

XDA:DevDB Information
    hadesRom 10 s10, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S10

Contributors
    corsicanu, ananjaser1211
    Source Code: http://s.go.ro/f6aqlfso

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: v2.0
    Stable Release Date: 2020-04-12

Created 2020-02-26
    Last Updated 2020-04-12
    Reserved

Changelog, downloads and flash instructions:
    hadesRom Q OneUI v1.0
    MD5: e15aec56422d62c4afdecceaf164e2cc
    How to install hadesRom Q OneUI v1.0
    1. Make sure you have hadesRom compatible TWRP installed - instructions and downloads can be found here
    2. Make sure your phone is charged at least to 70%
    3. Download the ROM and transfer it to your phone / external SD card
    4. Only if you are coming from Android 9 - Download BSKO/BSL4 twrp flashable bootloader/modem for your device and transfer it to your phone / external SD card
    5. Boot the phone into TWRP
    6. Flash hadesRom zip
      - coming from previous hadesRom, no wipe is needed
      - coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
    7. Only if you are coming from Android 9 - Flash BSKO/BSL4 bootloader/modem zip
    8. Use reboot recovery button to boot up rooted
    9. Optional - update Magisk (if needed) via direct install after booting up
    Misc links
    hadesRom Q OneUI v2.0
    Current changelog:
    • Rebased to G975FXXU4CTC9 - April release
    • Proper S10e integration with files from G970FXXU4CTC9 April release
    • Proper S10 integration with files from G973FXXU4CTC9 April release
    • April security patch
    • Fully integrated previous mods and features
    • Added NavStar Goodlock addon
    • Removed ThemePark and EdgeTouch - both apps need to be installed as normal apps
    • Updated GoodLock apps
    • Updated Samsung bloatware
    • Fixed S10e resolution/fingerprint gestures
    • Updated Magisk from included prepatched TWRPs to 20.4 stable
    hadesKernel v2.1 changelog:
    • G97*XXU4CTC9 April security patch source
    • upstreamed to 4.14.175 (stable linux kernel)
    Install instructions:
    • Make sure you have compatible TWRP installed - downloads and instructions here
    • Download the ROM, and transfer to your phone / external SD card
    • Boot the phone into TWRP
    • Flash downloaded zip
      - coming from previous hadesRom, no wipe is needed
      - coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
    • Use reboot recovery button to boot up rooted
    • Optional - update Magisk via direct install after booting up
    • Optional - download and flash CTC9 modem/bootloader zip and flash it in TWRP as any other zip
    Bugs:
    • none encountered - make sure you read the notes
    Personal notes:
    • Make sure you backup everything before flashing, things might not work as expected.
    • If you like my work and want to support the development, you can always send me some pizza/coffee/drugs/drinks or anything else via paypal.me/corsicanu.
    Download:

• MD5: c7057882fbfcfc3d457dd3ab3f773ffe
    • AndroidFileHost
    • DigiStorage
    • Drive
    • MEGA
      *note that i am using link shortening services for statistics, by downloading the rom using the links provided you agree with this
    Misc links
    Don't forget to stay safe!! All the best!
    Reserved

How to install (hadesRom compatible) TWRP:
    You must have at least September G97*FXXU3ASG8 (for F variant) or October G970NKSU3ASII (for N variant) firmware release installed on your phone
    Prerequisites: Samsung USB drivers, Odin v3.13.3
    If you already have the bootloader unlocked you can skip to step 6.
    1. Make sure OEM Unlock is ON in developer settings;
    2. Turn off the phone;
    3. Use vol down + bixby key + usb cable plugged to a pc to start the phone in download mode;
    4. Long press vol up then confirm you want to unlock bootloader (this is needed one time only);
      * Please be aware all your data will be erased including internal storage and phone will reboot!!
    5. Let the phone boot normally, pass the setup and connect to internet (wireless or mobile data) in order to unlock RMM;
    6. Make sure OEM Unlock is ON in developer settings;
    7. Turn off the phone;
    8. Use vol down + bixby key + usb cable plugged to a pc to start the phone in download mode, short press vol up to confirm you want to go to download mode;
      * If by any chance you see RMM state=Prenormal or KG state=Prenormal, redo from step 5!
    9. Download appropriate TWRP tar file according to your device (beyond0lte - G970F/G970N, beyond1lte - G973F/G973N, beyond2lte - G975F/G975N) and your current running Android version - downloads here
    10. Open Odin v3.13.3 and place the downloaded TWRP tar file in AP tab and click Start - once you press start grab the phone and press vol up + bixby + power to force it boot straight in TWRP after flashing
    11. In TWRP home screen press wipe - format data - yes;
    If you already have other TWRP installed for the mentioned security patch, download any .img file according to step 9 from above, and install from your current TWRP with Install image - browse to image and select - Recovery
    FAQ
    Q: Phone is showing YYY model but my phone is ZZZ model, is that normal?
    A: Yes, that is very normal and very intented. Do not change it or you will break features.

Q: Why OEM toggle is missing in this rom?
    A: I disabled it to be sure nobody gets locked by mistake.

Q: Magisk app not showing, what to do?
    A: Download latest Magisk Manager from here and install as normal app.

Q: My phone shows locked because "Payment services was uninstalled without authorization", how to get rid of it?
    A: Unfortunately you need to reflash rom, no wipe needed. Also don't try to debloat the rom again or you will have same issue.

Q: Installation failed, what to do now?
    A: First of all make sure you have the pointed twrp. If the problem persists try to redownload the zip and/or select less things in Aroma installer. If you still have the problem, probably your device is not supported.

Q: How to report bugs?
    A: If you want to report a bug make sure you include:
    -device variant / modem version / bootloader version / region
    -detailed info about the encountered issue
    -steps to reproduce the bug
    -logs

Q: How to take logs?
    A: Download Logcat Extreme and take a look at this.

Q: TWRP can't mount data partition, what to do?
    A: Make sure you formatted data partition if your previous rom was stock.

Q: Phone is not booting even after 20 minutes?
    A: Try to reboot. If still not booting, make sure you use the pointed TWRP and formatted data partition if your previous rom was stock.

Q: How to format data partition?
    A:
    ymlnQUE.jpg

Q: Phone is asking to reboot because sim changed, what should i do?
    A: Reboot once and see if it appears again. If yes reboot again.

Q: Phone asks to wipe data because operator changed, should i wipe?
    A: Try to cancel and just reboot. If you can't do that or the popup still appear, reflash the rom and wipe in Aroma installer.