Maybe it's a dumb question, but where do I get BL/modem? Must I download whole official ROM from sammobiles and then only take BL/modem?
I'm currently on Android Pie HadesROM. Love it, no problem since install (8 months ago). Also battery is great on this phone/ROM. I charge to 80%, it's enough. Even with this corona situation, I have power for all day, although using phone much more.
Did you read the post he linked? Maybe you should stop being acid and read around, it's an S10+ port, it's normal to report as an S10+ while your phone is still an S10e.if this ROM supports S10e / S10 / S10 +
I do not understand why my phone is a G975 and I have an S10e
the link you have given me is of no use
You have not solved anything with your comment!
thanks for nothing:good:
Did you read the post he linked? Maybe you should stop being acid and read around, it's an S10+ port, it's normal to report as an S10+ while your phone is still an S10e.
Supporting S10e it means the rom works on S10e too, not that it reports like one. Excuse me for not having the time and patience to make a rom for you based on S10e just for an application you use from playstore.
View attachment 4993887
Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
I´m not going to keep using this rom, I just want to access my app data, back it up and install a well mantained rom (Ambasadii probably). If Titanium Backup still worked well enough I would just extract apps+data from the nandroid backup...You should flash actual soft not a year old one...
Don't forget to stay safe!! All the best!Current changelog:
hadesKernel v2.1 changelog:
- Rebased to G975FXXU4CTC9 - April release
- Proper S10e integration with files from G970FXXU4CTC9 April release
- Proper S10 integration with files from G973FXXU4CTC9 April release
- April security patch
- Fully integrated previous mods and features
- Added NavStar Goodlock addon
- Removed ThemePark and EdgeTouch - both apps need to be installed as normal apps
- Updated GoodLock apps
- Updated Samsung bloatware
- Fixed S10e resolution/fingerprint gestures
- Updated Magisk from included prepatched TWRPs to 20.4 stable
- G97*XXU4CTC9 April security patch source
- upstreamed to 4.14.175 (stable linux kernel)
- Make sure you have compatible TWRP installed - downloads and instructions here
- Download the ROM, and transfer to your phone / external SD card
- Boot the phone into TWRP
- Flash downloaded zip
- coming from previous hadesRom, no wipe is needed
- coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
- Use reboot recovery button to boot up rooted
- Optional - update Magisk via direct install after booting up
- Optional - download and flash CTC9 modem/bootloader zip and flash it in TWRP as any other zip
- none encountered - make sure you read the notes
- Make sure you backup everything before flashing, things might not work as expected.
- If you like my work and want to support the development, you can always send me some pizza/coffee/drugs/drinks or anything else via paypal.me/corsicanu.
*note that i am using link shortening services for statistics, by downloading the rom using the links provided you agree with this