[ROM][10] hadesRom Q v1.0 for Exynos S8 / S8+ / Note8 [26.12.2020]

ottodaniel

May 9, 2012
Great ROM there is no problem except BT call voice
Hope to fix next update
hola mi ingles es pesimo, a mi me pasaba lo mismo, la reinstale 2 veces desde 0 y seguia igual, lo que hice fue lo siguiente: fui a conexiones y desactive llamada wi fi. Espero te sirva.

Hello, my English is bad, the same thing happened to me, I reinstalled it 2 times from 0 and it was still the same, what I did was the following: I went to connections and deactivated Wi-Fi call. I hope it helps you.

Reactions: stonedpsycho

miraspeed

Mar 8, 2015
hola mi ingles es pesimo, a mi me pasaba lo mismo, la reinstale 2 veces desde 0 y seguia igual, lo que hice fue lo siguiente: fui a conexiones y desactive llamada wi fi. Espero te sirva.

Hello, my English is bad, the same thing happened to me, I reinstalled it 2 times from 0 and it was still the same, what I did was the following: I went to connections and deactivated Wi-Fi call. I hope it helps you.
Thanks for your help
But is it fixed with you permanently or you need to do it regularly

ahmadsaleem

Nov 19, 2015
Thank you so very much to the developers of this rom.Ive been using it for a few days and the only bug i have is that im not able to hear while im on a call while on bluetooth.Has anyone encountered this issue ???

ottodaniel

May 9, 2012
Thank you so very much to the developers of this rom.Ive been using it for a few days and the only bug i have is that im not able to hear while im on a call while on bluetooth.Has anyone encountered this issue ???