[ROM][10] hadesRom Q v1.0 for Exynos S8 / S8+ / Note8 [26.12.2020]

Agent Green

Jan 10, 2021
Hi someone can help me i'm try to install this but i always got error saying FAP LOCK AND OEM LOCK. I don't what that is but i wish some could help to through it. Thanks!

Pawci3oo

Oct 14, 2017
I consider to install this rom, but I have some questions.
What apps/features related to knox do not work?
What about camera? Do I have to install non samsung app to use camera?
Do all functionalities connected to Spen work? Note 9 has enteirly different spen, because it has battery, so this is a reason why I'm asking about Spen.
What kind of features from Note9 do not work?
Last one, what about battery?
Thanks for answers.

cknood

Mar 9, 2017
After more than a month of using this rom, today i'm just going back to Hades v12 for 3 reasons.
- Battery in Hades v12 much better (main reason).
- Sometimes I got the sound bug when switch multiple times between headphone and speaker.
- Kaspersky can't scan full system this rom, it always crashes at about 30% and then reboot my phone.
Thanks a lot for sharing great roms :love:

Reactions: ReggaHyko

ExileTM

Apr 4, 2012
Montefano
I would like to report a bug regarding apk installations. When you uninstall a program and then install the same program again, the play store installs it in half a second (without even downloading), as if the program, even if it is uninstalled, remains in the phone's memory, and by installing the same program from an APK package, it gives me error. I've tried everything, but I can't reinstall the program. A practical example .... I had installed Minecraft some time ago, these days I participated in the beta program of the program, I install it and everything is fine. Once I have seen the news of Minecraft beta, I exit the beta program, uninstall the beta version from the phone, open the play store to reinstall Minecraft (not beta), and practically install it in half a second (skip the download, despite having deleted both the program that data), and reopening Minecraft, I still find myself with the latest beta I had installed. I uninstalled both from the phone menu and from the play store but that doesn't change. I apologize if I dwelt too much, does anyone have a solution ..?

Feb 26, 2017
everything is acceptable except the sound is really bad, the sound is low and there is no bass, the photo gallery cannot read the cloud image files ... hope it will be fixed in the next version. Thanks for all, the developers did a great job!

wiso26

Mar 9, 2017
No me gustan los audífonos tipo c antes si lo hacían

Translation: I don't like type-c headphones before if they did

Last edited by a moderator:

blaxoul

Oct 22, 2012
After installing rom, widevine switched to L3 from L1 which means can't watch HD from Netflix.

Any suggestion to fix that?

I'm using note 8 without root.