[ROM][10] hadesRom Q v1.0 for Exynos S8 / S8+ / Note8 [26.12.2020]

msegmx

Nov 1, 2009
Yeah, you're not the only one don't worry. The problem i think is installing too much apps which in turn eat up ram causing the phone to slow down because it started happening shortly after filling up my phone with a lot of apps. And yes ram management is also a bit of a problem even when tweaking around in the kernel app. But then again keep in mind this is the 1st version of the rom and it turned out pretty great and almost bugless. So pretty good in my opinion and there is time to make it even better.
Do you use Nova Launcher? NL is a must for me, but I'm wondering if it may actually be the culprit.

Vishal mestry

Sep 27, 2014
Amazing Work
Using this Rom since 2 days. Amazing work Guys made my s8 new
Rom is so smooth and everything is working great
Some Bugs i noticed : (not rooted)
  1. Calls from Bluetooth has some clutter noise (fix by reconnecting on every call)
  2. Battery drain little bit faster but bearable for smooth performance
  3. Sound Quality is poor & less volume (i have not installed dual speaker mod)

Last edited by a moderator:

jazzy7373

Mar 10, 2012
Valencia
I had to uninstall magisk and unroot my phone cause amazon app didn't work. Tried hide the app with magisk hide but nothing... someone else with this issue? Thanks

ebarnabas

Apr 5, 2020
Flashed my stock Galaxy S8 4 days ago, it feels like a new phone now, so smooth even after installed all of my apps. The only problem I noticed is with my led view cover. It's not working, but when i have some notifications then i can see the notif animation on it just for a moment so there is some hope i guess. Even with this I'm still really happy.

huahuasousou

Apr 20, 2020
It's creazy! I found a Bug that, in the camera setting option, after enabled HEIF option, the photo still is jpg format. I think is not work but android 10 is support HEIC format and S8 8895 can recording HEVC format video, I think maybe have some way can fixed it?

huahuasousou

Apr 20, 2020
And before this, I always use "Samsung 4k60 Camera Mod", it can unlock 4k60 hevc and change video and audio bitrate, but I like this ROM camera, it's very fast and support 4k60, but can't change bitrate, it's possible to edit some profile to custom video and audio bitrate?

jazzy7373

Mar 10, 2012
Valencia
I've found an issue this morning, with automatic brightness. When I unlock the screen with the sunlight the brightness bar raise to top red level but the screen has about 60% of brightness, then when I put it manually to the top raise the 100% of brightness. It happens always, I've tested it many times. I did a clean full wipe install.

lil_perv

Jul 17, 2019
Do you use Nova Launcher? NL is a must for me, but I'm wondering if it may actually be the culprit.
Nope, i use the OneUi launcher, so nova launcher is not the problem don't worry. It's gonna be like this until the next update so we're just gonna have to live with it.

Nini.as

Jun 11, 2020
hello, I am connecting with the smart view with my phone, I have no picture but just the sound. does anyone have the same problem with this rom? thank you

cbbella

Dec 10, 2012
In the aroma installer for the bixby button I selected camera. How can I change that now as I want to change it to voice recorder. I've tried this button mapper app from the play store but it hasn't changed it, the camera app still opens. My device is g955f and is rooted

cbbella

Dec 10, 2012
Muy buenas noches!!!
Espero puedan ayudarme, he instalado esta rom en mi S8+ G955F (me ha costado trabajo y varios intentos, he tenido que omitir todas las apps en aroma). La rom funciona muy bien, pero deseo instalar Panel Edge y Edge Lighting, instalando por apk y nice lock me da error, se ha detenido, etc.
Alguien puede ayudarme con algún método para instalar las apps de Edge??
Saludos muchísimas gracias por la aportación, muy esperada

Translation:
Good night!!!
I hope you can help me, I have installed this rom on my S8 + G955F (it has cost me work and several attempts, I have had to omit all the apps in aroma). The rom works very well, but I want to install Panel Edge and Edge Lighting, installing by apk and nice lock gives me error, has stopped, etc.
Can anyone help me with any method to install Edge apps?
Greetings thank you very much for the contribution, highly anticipated
All those things work ok on my g955f. Did u do a full wipe/clean install?