[ROM][10] hadesRom Q v1.0 for Exynos S8 / S8+ / Note8 [26.12.2020]

cbbella

Dec 10, 2012
I had a similar problem. ButtonMapper can remap the Bixby button only if it's configured as Bixby button.
Reflash the ROM (you can do a dirty flash) with original Bixby button function (you don't need to install the Bixby app). Then, ButtonMapper will work.
BTW, don't forget to give Superuser rights to ButtonMapper.
Thanks, that works for me now

huahuasousou

Apr 20, 2020
I found a bug, when I use youtube application. I can't enable HDR mode in HDR video. In orignal ROM it's will show like: 480P HDR, 720P HDR, 1080P HDR, 2160P HDR, that's mean it availibe in currently device.

Reactions: erghetto

blazta

Feb 17, 2009
For those with battery problems I can share my cpu settings in Hktweaks, which for now have reduced the battery drain here they are:
Big frequencies max= 2002mhz
Governor =blu_active (hispeed freq 1469, min semple time 50000)
Little frequencies max= 1456mhz
Governor = blu_active (hispeed freq 1248)
HMP = Battery set.

Thanks this helped alot. 👍👌
Lag is gone 👏

msegmx

Nov 1, 2009
I get this annoying "New messaging features" "Rich Communications includes new features you can use to send and receive chat messages...." popup every time I restart the phone.

What's the proper way of getting rid of this annoying popup once and for all?

Edit: NM I figured it out. Settings > Connections > More Connection Settings > Advanced Calling & Messaging <-- disabled this and got rid of the popup

Last edited:

darknightshine

Aug 16, 2019
Hi. I flashed the rom and its absolutely amazig. Im loving it. Thanks for this.

I'm just struggling on one thing however, I have seem to lost Live Focus mode in my camera app (I have the note 8). I was running hadesrom v12 for ages and no issues at all. Live focus used to work perfectly. But the option is just missing from my camera app now. Any ideas how i can get this (and maybe live video?) Back in the app?

Gracek99

Mar 19, 2017
The best ROM I've used on my s8! Very fast. I have been using it on WQHD+ resolution all the time but I switched 2 days ago to FHD+ and it's even smoother. For me ROM is quite stable, sometimes stutters when I have many apps opened and launching another one but I don't care at all - it's very rare. I really appreciate the creator of this ROM. Can't wait for the next version when the low volume speaker will be fixed and also battery drain is too big in my opinion - it lasts ~3 hours SOT but my battery capacity is also about 2150mAh instead of 3000. Thank you for this ROM after all!

Reactions: The Lord Vader

Yeusepe

Dec 2, 2016
This rom has been really good, but lately i have been having incredible lag spikes and freezes that last from 1 to 40 seconds. Even if i restart the phone, change the cpu governor and clockspeeds, change the HMP, or change the vram it still happens. It has become really anoying, and have no idea what to do.

Nini.as

Jun 11, 2020
good evening, I love this rom. I have a little problem it often crashes when I change applications or pages. does it happen to someone else? thank you