Do I need to flash magisk first even thoug it failed on passing the safety net?I currently uninstalled the whole magisk.Yes. a rooted with Magisk, changing from .apk to .zip and intalling througth TWRP.
To pass SafatyNet and be able to use bank apps:
Here are the steps –
Don't forget to use MagiskHide for the bank app and Google Play Services and hide Magisk app througth the settings
- First, go to the Google Play Store & download “Termux” which is an Android terminal emulator and Linux environment app.
- Next, open Magisk Manager & from the left side menu, select the “Downloads” option.
- There, you need to Install two Magisk Modules – Busybox for Android NDK & MagiskHide Props Config
- You can either Install one Module & then reboot and then Install the other, or Install One, go back, install the second, and then reboot. Both will work.
- Once the phone reboots, now we need to do one final thing which is the most important step. Before moving to the next step, just check if both the modules are shown as installed or not in Magisk Manager.
- Open the Termux app & then type “su” and press Enter. This will grant Superuser Rights to the app.
- Next, type “props” & press Enter. You will see a lot of options & numbers in front of them to choose from.
- You need to choose the option that says “Edit Device Fingerprint”. It should be the Number “1” but just double check it on your device.
- Enter that Number & press Enter.
- Again, you’ll see some options & from there, choose the one that says “Pick a certified fingerprint”. This time, instead of numbers, you will see letters in front of each option like “f”, “v”, “s”, “b” etc. Enter the letter in front of the option (Pick a Certified Fingerprint) & press Enter.
- Now, you’ll see a long list of various Smartphone companies so from here, you need to choose your phone’s company. For Example, if your phone is the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, choose “Asus”. Here also, you need to type the number in front of the company name & then press Enter. [Samsung -> 26]
- Now, it’ll show you various devices from that company. If your device is there in the list, you’re good to go. Otherwise, you’re not lucky so you will have to wait for some other method.
- Select the number in front of your Phone’s name & then press Enter. [Galaxy Note 8 -> 39]
- Finally, it will ask if you want to continue. If you have followed everything above & selected the right options, write “y” & press Enter.
- Finally, press “y” to reboot your device & press Enter. Now, your phone will reboot.
I did a complete wipe from my old rom (V1) and did a fresh instalation of this version (V2). I flashed Magisk at the same time, before I reboot to system. I think it's not necessary, but worked for me. Maybe just uninstalling Magisk completely and install it again through the TWRP and after do that steps to pass the SafetyNet is enough. I used Magisk Latest Version 23.0 from the official site
Routines crashes when setting a routine for brightness, i will be downgrading to routines v2 (the one designed for android Q) in the V2.1 release, as the current routines we use is aimed for oneui R and has issues
Thank you for your answer.
Hi, if you are rooted just add to root/system/build.prop line at the end "audio.safemedia.bypass=true". It worked for me. Good luck.View attachment 5418117Amazing ROM!
I'm having an issue with media volume, I'm unable to set it at max volume while headphones are plugged in even though volume limiter is turned off, also when I change media volume while heaphones plugged in and the screen is off .. the phone wakes up .. is there a solution ? everything else is amazing thank you for the ROM.
hadesRom Q v2.0 Changelog:
- Rebase N960FXXS9FUH1 August security patch
- Cumulative fixes and changes since December 2020
- Merged samsung security patches since v1
- Fix missing audio effects (charging audio etc
- Switch to Note10/Note9 Audio selection in aroma
- Fix SoundTheme selector
- Fix Bootanimation issues/selection
- fix earpiece clipping noise
- update goodlock
- remove left-over files in rom
- Use custom soundparam by @Muroi for enchanced audio
- significantly improve camera stability
- fix some S8 issues with DPI/scaling
- use custom LMK config for S8 to fix ram issues
- Dont Enable ADB Debugging by default
- add props to improve HWC
- fix USB audio
- Avoid issues caused by broken Superslowmo snap driver
- add 2x zoom button on s8/s8+
- Update Routines to fix FC
- Update SamsungDaily
- Add CHC, KTC, LUC, SKC , COO And ARO CSC packs
- Remove Force RCS as people dont seem to realize it needs carrier and reciver support
- Remove VancedManager due it being very frequently updated
- Fix issues with power/thermal HAL that caused lag and performance degredation
- Fixed SmartStay
- Fixed bluetooth calls issues
- Fix HDR profile for camera
- Added Outdoor mode toggle in settings
- Removed some leftover files to save 100MB in system
- Fix a bug that caused the device to freeze / lag when camera is being used
- Fix S8/S8+ Random 10~15sec freezing
- Add calculator directly in the rom
- Add storage booster directly in the rom
- Update Device model name
- Disable unsupported Audio features
- Fix Auto brightness in direct sunlight
- Improve safetynet hiding without magisk
- Fix installation issues on newer TWRPs (3.5.1)
- Fix a bug that caused some wired headphone to play weird noises
- Updated CSC/Network features to June
- Fix "Hi Bixby" and "Ok Google" hotwords for Assistant
- Fix IRIS sensor and make it work in secure folder and other places
- Fix capture with HeartRate sensor
- Fix face detection box in selfie mode
- Enable selective focus in selfie (experimental)
- Fix Telephoto camera activation zoom level (now activates at 2.0x instead of 2.4x)
- Support more NFC card types (Mifare plus Thanks @pavlon333)
- Fix-up some audio issues occuring in games with mic
- adjust audio configs / HAL to the most compatible with stock
- increase earpiece volume in calls so it is not too quiet
- Reduce wired headphone mic volume in calls because it was too loud
- Cleanup some of the broken constant logging services
- Update to latest chinese smart manager with more features
- Add Manage App Data (enable/disable network)
- Use latest Dynamic lock screen wallpaper to pick more categories
- Disable High Brightness Warning
- Disable High Volume Warning
- Update Safetynet Fix to bypass recent GMS restrictions
hadesKernel v2.5.1 Changelog:
- Upstream linux 4.4.283
- Improve safetynet hiding to let more apps work
- Remove IRQ tweaks that caused extra heat
- Reduce extra logging spam
- Improve PM QoS
- Optimize touch interrupt usage
- Fix massive performance and battery issues
- Fix Random freezes and lags on S8/S8+
- Set default I/O to CFQ
- keep interactive as default gov
- Upstream binder, EXT4, lmk and net to latest google
- Fixed IPV6 connection
- Fixed issues with SWAP values on S8
- Updated kernel to latest OSRC source drop (DUD1)
- Backport few QQ changes from S9
- Fix issues with charging and battery
- Enable DriveDroid support
If you are installing on S8/S8+ or any of Korean variants - SELECT LESS BLOATWARE OR THE PHONE WILL NOT BOOT
- Make sure you have latest official TWRP installed (download latest official for Note8 or S8/S8+)
- Make sure your phone is charged to at least 70%.
- Download the ROM, and transfer to your phone / external SD card
- Make sure OEM Unlock is ON in developer settings
- Boot the phone into TWRP
- coming from hadesRom Q v1.0, no wipe is needed
- coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
- Flash ROM and boot (first boot can take up to 15-20 min)
- uncheck diagnostic data in setting wizard
How about bugs and/or issues and/or requests?
- First read existing issues and the F.A.Q from first page to ensure its not a duplicate
- Properly report issues by submitting an issue on GitHub
- provide as much info as possible so the issue is not ignored / closed
Bugs at release:
- Common - Some camera modes (live focus, super slow motion)
- Common - Permissive kernel (needed to for hw mismatch)
- Common - Encryption (internal/external storage encryption is broken)
- Common - Flashlight intensity (due to fixing iris)
Due to the nature of this rom being a port from a different soc and these bugs being 95% hardware related, the above features have been disabled/hidden with a very small chance of succeeding in fixing them.
- Drive #2
*note that i am using link shortening services for statistics, by downloading the rom using the links provided you agree with this