Oh ok. but should version 4 be bug fixes and some improvements? since version 3 has some issues. 2 of the biggest being poor battery life and overall system performance with a lot of lag and Ram issues that cause the lag (i think) but I would still rather daily this ROM instead of stock pie since android 9 just doesn't have good dark mode support, especially on oneUI 1 in my experience.Maybe readme here
Disclaimer I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it...forum.xda-developers.com
Csc seems to be an issue, try installing the stock rom again. Make a nandrid backup backup pf your csc if it works and then install the rom again . Hope that helpsGood day
please i installed this rom on my note 8 and s8 but unfortunately i dont have access to my network again... SHOWING EMERGENCY CALL ONLY.. even when my sim card is inserted. Please any solution to this.. i installed the stock rom back but still my phone is still showing emergency call only. please any solution. thanks
Disable Intelligent Scan ( Face unlock and Iris Scanner ) it makes my camera normal again
I need n950f android 11 official rom. Can You help me. Thanks.FAQ
Q: Phone is showing YYY model but my phone is ZZZ model, is that normal?
A: Yes, that is very normal and very intented. Do not change it or you will break features.
Q: Why OEM toggle is missing in this rom?
A: I disabled it to be sure nobody gets locked by mistake.
Q: Magisk app not showing, what to do?
A: Download latest Magisk Manager from here and install as normal app.
Q: My phone shows locked because "Payment services was uninstalled without authorization", how to get rid of it?
A: Unfortunately you need to reflash rom, no wipe needed. Also don't try to debloat the rom again or you will have same issue.
Q: Installation failed, what to do now?
A: First of all make sure you have the pointed twrp. If the problem persists try to redownload the zip and/or reflash with selecting less things in Aroma installer. If you still have the problem, probably your device is not supported.
Q: How to report bugs?
A: If you want to report a bug make sure you include:
-device variant / modem version / bootloader version / region
-detailed info about the encountered issue
-steps to reproduce the bug
Q: How to take logs?
A: Download Logcat Extreme and take a look at this.
Q: TWRP can't mount data partition, what to do?
A: Make sure you formatted data partition if your previous rom was stock.
Q: Phone is not booting even after 20 minutes?
A: Try to reboot. If still not booting try to redownload the zip and/or reflash with selecting less things in Aroma installer and/or make sure you use the pointed TWRP and/or make sure you formatted data partition if your previous rom was stock.
Q: How to format data partition?
Q: Phone is asking to reboot because sim changed, what should i do?
A: Reboot once and see if it appears again. If yes reboot again.
Q: Phone asks to wipe data because operator changed, should i wipe?
A: Try to cancel and just reboot. If you can't do that or the popup still appear, reflash the rom and wipe in Aroma installer.
hadesRom Q v2.0 Changelog:
- Rebase N960FXXS9FUH1 August security patch
- Cumulative fixes and changes since December 2020
- Merged samsung security patches since v1
- Fix missing audio effects (charging audio etc
- Switch to Note10/Note9 Audio selection in aroma
- Fix SoundTheme selector
- Fix Bootanimation issues/selection
- fix earpiece clipping noise
- update goodlock
- remove left-over files in rom
- Use custom soundparam by @Muroi for enchanced audio
- significantly improve camera stability
- fix some S8 issues with DPI/scaling
- use custom LMK config for S8 to fix ram issues
- Dont Enable ADB Debugging by default
- add props to improve HWC
- fix USB audio
- Avoid issues caused by broken Superslowmo snap driver
- add 2x zoom button on s8/s8+
- Update Routines to fix FC
- Update SamsungDaily
- Add CHC, KTC, LUC, SKC , COO And ARO CSC packs
- Remove Force RCS as people dont seem to realize it needs carrier and reciver support
- Remove VancedManager due it being very frequently updated
- Fix issues with power/thermal HAL that caused lag and performance degredation
- Fixed SmartStay
- Fixed bluetooth calls issues
- Fix HDR profile for camera
- Added Outdoor mode toggle in settings
- Removed some leftover files to save 100MB in system
- Fix a bug that caused the device to freeze / lag when camera is being used
- Fix S8/S8+ Random 10~15sec freezing
- Add calculator directly in the rom
- Add storage booster directly in the rom
- Update Device model name
- Disable unsupported Audio features
- Fix Auto brightness in direct sunlight
- Improve safetynet hiding without magisk
- Fix installation issues on newer TWRPs (3.5.1)
- Fix a bug that caused some wired headphone to play weird noises
- Updated CSC/Network features to June
- Fix "Hi Bixby" and "Ok Google" hotwords for Assistant
- Fix IRIS sensor and make it work in secure folder and other places
- Fix capture with HeartRate sensor
- Fix face detection box in selfie mode
- Enable selective focus in selfie (experimental)
- Fix Telephoto camera activation zoom level (now activates at 2.0x instead of 2.4x)
- Support more NFC card types (Mifare plus Thanks @pavlon333)
- Fix-up some audio issues occuring in games with mic
- adjust audio configs / HAL to the most compatible with stock
- increase earpiece volume in calls so it is not too quiet
- Reduce wired headphone mic volume in calls because it was too loud
- Cleanup some of the broken constant logging services
- Update to latest chinese smart manager with more features
- Add Manage App Data (enable/disable network)
- Use latest Dynamic lock screen wallpaper to pick more categories
- Disable High Brightness Warning
- Disable High Volume Warning
- Update Safetynet Fix to bypass recent GMS restrictions
hadesKernel v2.5.1 Changelog:
- Upstream linux 4.4.283
- Improve safetynet hiding to let more apps work
- Remove IRQ tweaks that caused extra heat
- Reduce extra logging spam
- Improve PM QoS
- Optimize touch interrupt usage
- Fix massive performance and battery issues
- Fix Random freezes and lags on S8/S8+
- Set default I/O to CFQ
- keep interactive as default gov
- Upstream binder, EXT4, lmk and net to latest google
- Fixed IPV6 connection
- Fixed issues with SWAP values on S8
- Updated kernel to latest OSRC source drop (DUD1)
- Backport few QQ changes from S9
- Fix issues with charging and battery
- Enable DriveDroid support
If you are installing on S8/S8+ or any of Korean variants - SELECT LESS BLOATWARE OR THE PHONE WILL NOT BOOT
- Make sure you have latest official TWRP installed (download latest official for Note8 or S8/S8+)
- Make sure your phone is charged to at least 70%.
- Download the ROM, and transfer to your phone / external SD card
- Make sure OEM Unlock is ON in developer settings
- Boot the phone into TWRP
- coming from hadesRom Q v1.0, no wipe is needed
- coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
- Flash ROM and boot (first boot can take up to 15-20 min)
- uncheck diagnostic data in setting wizard
How about bugs and/or issues and/or requests?
- First read existing issues and the F.A.Q from first page to ensure its not a duplicate
- Properly report issues by submitting an issue on GitHub
- provide as much info as possible so the issue is not ignored / closed
Bugs at release:
- Common - Some camera modes (live focus, super slow motion)
- Common - Permissive kernel (needed to for hw mismatch)
- Common - Encryption (internal/external storage encryption is broken)
- Common - Flashlight intensity (due to fixing iris)
Due to the nature of this rom being a port from a different soc and these bugs being 95% hardware related, the above features have been disabled/hidden with a very small chance of succeeding in fixing them.
- Drive #2
*note that i am using link shortening services for statistics, by downloading the rom using the links provided you agree with this