Hi hey könntest du mir bitte bitte bitte mal helfen mit meinem s8er... :/???Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob Sie folgen, aber in diesem Thread geht es um Oneui, nicht um Aosp. Was Ihre unaufgeforderte Ära-Beobachtung betrifft, so ist aosp wie für viele andere Benutzer hier nicht mein Geschmack, unabhängig vom Namen oder der Anpassung, die es hat. Ich bleibe lieber bei A10, als zu aosp 13 zu wechseln und weniger Funktionen zu haben.
Aber hey, das bin ich und meine 2 Cent.
My Note-8 (N950F), "Samsung Health Monitor" was working perfectly on "Hades_Stock_Pie_v12".
Now on "Hades-Q_OneUI_v3.0", "Samsung Health" is still perfect but "Samsung Health Monitor" rejects to measure blood pressure, saying "(This app) cannot be opened on a rooted device due to security policy".
(BTW I bought my phone from United Arabic Emirates and application was working perfectly here in Turkey on Hades-12).
I was wondering if someone else experienced such a problem with "Samsung Health Monitor" and is there any idea to solve it.
Sorry. can you point out the more of it? because in the log it is very clear that it overcomes the disadvantages of v2. If the camera zooms up, it will be green. then v3 fixed that. thank you.
since I'm not a developer, and I'm not a creator either, I'm just an ordinary user who really likes to try different ROM brands and versions. unfortunately at the moment I'm using lineageos 12, so I can't give you any screenshots to support this. but my advice is to backup your current ROM first, then flash V2 and you'll feel the difference yourself. if you find it's better to use V3, then just restore your backed up rom..
aosp roms are laggy for me, and cant use the s-pen and dexsince I'm not a developer, and I'm not a creator either, I'm just an ordinary user who really likes to try different ROM brands and versions. unfortunately at the moment I'm using lineageos 12, so I can't give you any screenshots to support this. but my advice is to backup your current ROM first, then flash V2 and you'll feel the difference yourself. if you find it's better to use V3, then just restore your backed up rom..
the camera in my device (V2 rom) works flawlessly even the AR works like charm.
i was using V2 for about 5-6 months before finally decided to try AOSP based rom for now.
and during that time I did not face any problems
didn't hwc get fixed on higher android version then 10? also another question. ivan did fix the problem with the camera on higher android versions too, but im not sure if it would work on OneUI as Samsung uses a lot of libs that are device specific.Short answer - no.
Long answer - 13 was just released, don't you think it's too much? As for 12 there are no plans.
As i said a while back we booted android 11 and it has by far more bugs than current releases, which doesn't let me even dream about further versions.
In case you didn't figure it already, just by being released by Samsung it doesn't make a firmware compatible with the motherboard of this phone. We lack core drivers or source to build them.
For example in 11 the cameras aren't working at all, hw related, and our drivers are not compatible with that android version. Hardware composer is another thing that works or doesn't work, it's glitchy and drops a lot of frames, drains the battery twice faster and makes the phone hot.
Would you daily use a device which cuts the battery life in half, drops frames, gets hot and has no functional cameras? Allow me to assume you won't, you'll rather get back on last official fw.
Another example can be my other struggle, android 13 beta on S10. I've been able to boot betas since the first one, however i wasn't able to fix cameras so far, even tho it's been 2 months already since the first boot. You fix one problem and another 10 occur which also brick back the thing you fixed.
So to conclude, it's not that we don't want, some things are just not working. We never gave up on this rom as android 10 or even on further android versions because our hopes are still there, but we lack some sources and some knowledge which decreases the odds of any breakthrough.
Im using same device as yours. And its recommended to use this rom. But idk about patched imei and root access will lose as you flash other rom, but you can re root it as well
hadesRom Q v2.0 Changelog:
- Rebase N960FXXS9FUH1 August security patch
- Cumulative fixes and changes since December 2020
- Merged samsung security patches since v1
- Fix missing audio effects (charging audio etc
- Switch to Note10/Note9 Audio selection in aroma
- Fix SoundTheme selector
- Fix Bootanimation issues/selection
- fix earpiece clipping noise
- update goodlock
- remove left-over files in rom
- Use custom soundparam by @Muroi for enchanced audio
- significantly improve camera stability
- fix some S8 issues with DPI/scaling
- use custom LMK config for S8 to fix ram issues
- Dont Enable ADB Debugging by default
- add props to improve HWC
- fix USB audio
- Avoid issues caused by broken Superslowmo snap driver
- add 2x zoom button on s8/s8+
- Update Routines to fix FC
- Update SamsungDaily
- Add CHC, KTC, LUC, SKC , COO And ARO CSC packs
- Remove Force RCS as people dont seem to realize it needs carrier and reciver support
- Remove VancedManager due it being very frequently updated
- Fix issues with power/thermal HAL that caused lag and performance degredation
- Fixed SmartStay
- Fixed bluetooth calls issues
- Fix HDR profile for camera
- Added Outdoor mode toggle in settings
- Removed some leftover files to save 100MB in system
- Fix a bug that caused the device to freeze / lag when camera is being used
- Fix S8/S8+ Random 10~15sec freezing
- Add calculator directly in the rom
- Add storage booster directly in the rom
- Update Device model name
- Disable unsupported Audio features
- Fix Auto brightness in direct sunlight
- Improve safetynet hiding without magisk
- Fix installation issues on newer TWRPs (3.5.1)
- Fix a bug that caused some wired headphone to play weird noises
- Updated CSC/Network features to June
- Fix "Hi Bixby" and "Ok Google" hotwords for Assistant
- Fix IRIS sensor and make it work in secure folder and other places
- Fix capture with HeartRate sensor
- Fix face detection box in selfie mode
- Enable selective focus in selfie (experimental)
- Fix Telephoto camera activation zoom level (now activates at 2.0x instead of 2.4x)
- Support more NFC card types (Mifare plus Thanks @pavlon333)
- Fix-up some audio issues occuring in games with mic
- adjust audio configs / HAL to the most compatible with stock
- increase earpiece volume in calls so it is not too quiet
- Reduce wired headphone mic volume in calls because it was too loud
- Cleanup some of the broken constant logging services
- Update to latest chinese smart manager with more features
- Add Manage App Data (enable/disable network)
- Use latest Dynamic lock screen wallpaper to pick more categories
- Disable High Brightness Warning
- Disable High Volume Warning
- Update Safetynet Fix to bypass recent GMS restrictions
hadesKernel v2.5.1 Changelog:
- Upstream linux 4.4.283
- Improve safetynet hiding to let more apps work
- Remove IRQ tweaks that caused extra heat
- Reduce extra logging spam
- Improve PM QoS
- Optimize touch interrupt usage
- Fix massive performance and battery issues
- Fix Random freezes and lags on S8/S8+
- Set default I/O to CFQ
- keep interactive as default gov
- Upstream binder, EXT4, lmk and net to latest google
- Fixed IPV6 connection
- Fixed issues with SWAP values on S8
- Updated kernel to latest OSRC source drop (DUD1)
- Backport few QQ changes from S9
- Fix issues with charging and battery
- Enable DriveDroid support
If you are installing on S8/S8+ or any of Korean variants - SELECT LESS BLOATWARE OR THE PHONE WILL NOT BOOT
- Make sure you have latest official TWRP installed (download latest official for Note8 or S8/S8+)
- Make sure your phone is charged to at least 70%.
- Download the ROM, and transfer to your phone / external SD card
- Make sure OEM Unlock is ON in developer settings
- Boot the phone into TWRP
- coming from hadesRom Q v1.0, no wipe is needed
- coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
- Flash ROM and boot (first boot can take up to 15-20 min)
- uncheck diagnostic data in setting wizard
How about bugs and/or issues and/or requests?
- First read existing issues and the F.A.Q from first page to ensure its not a duplicate
- Properly report issues by submitting an issue on GitHub
- provide as much info as possible so the issue is not ignored / closed
Bugs at release:
- Common - Some camera modes (live focus, super slow motion)
- Common - Permissive kernel (needed to for hw mismatch)
- Common - Encryption (internal/external storage encryption is broken)
- Common - Flashlight intensity (due to fixing iris)
Due to the nature of this rom being a port from a different soc and these bugs being 95% hardware related, the above features have been disabled/hidden with a very small chance of succeeding in fixing them.
- Drive #2
*note that i am using link shortening services for statistics, by downloading the rom using the links provided you agree with this