- Jan 13, 2023
I have a doubt. I see that it supports SM-G955F but, not SM-G955FD(which is the device i have) so will it work or no? .Currently on Android 9 One UI 1.0 .
I use this rom before i use Sm-G950fd is like Dual sim on our fd version well works well tbhI have a doubt. I see that it supports SM-G955F but, not SM-G955FD(which is the device i have) so will it work or no? .Currently on Android 9 One UI 1.0 .
Google "S20 wallpapers"Saw another One UI 2.0 (Android 9) ROM for the S8 that hadn't been updated in about 2 years, but what got my interest piqued is that it had the S20 live wallpapers listed in the aroma installation. Any way to get those (or any other live / infinity wallpapers) on Hades?
Currently, There's a problem with the rom. After a long usage the camera tends to show nothing and doesn't load and gets crashed. I hope this gets fixed. This is an amazing rom and I tested it on SM - G955FD which is not supported but I think so it has this issue because of the "D". I also hope there's and update for this as this is really making my phone look up-to-dateThe time has come, under 2022 as well, another big update is here.
After 5 months of struggle we managed to narrow down few more bugs, rebase and deliver another version of this Note9 port.
We expect this release to be better than v2 and we wish that by fixing more bugs we will provide you a better daily experience, or convince you to upgrade your Android version if you're not using this rom yet.
Once again my brother @ananjaser1211 had a major contribution to this release, without his fresh ideas we probably wouldn't be here (again).
If you like what we do you can always send us some feedback or motivate us via https://paypal.me/ananjaser1211 or https://paypal.me/corsicanu.
As we said before, we say it again - we will not tolerate any kind of kang, either it's aroma, fixes, kernel or others parts of our work, any other Android 10 rom will be suspected for kang and deeply investigated for reporting evidences.
Reflash. That shouldnt come upCan anyone help? It's asking network code after flashing
My note 8 is locked to csc GLB, it can possible change if I reflash it?Reflash. That shouldnt come up
I dont know. Ask your Provider. Maybe someone else knows it. I didnt see a locked Phone for many many Years.My note 8 is locked to csc GLB, it can possible change if I reflash it?
Re-installI'm having a problem with the rom that the camera stops working after 10 mins after the phone is switched on. I'm hoping a fix for this
Oh WOW! That would be so great for our lovely Device. Is this possible @corsicanu ?
It's already insideHas anyone added doubletap2wake to the kernel for s8 ?
Thank youLockscreen -> Always On Display. There you can choose what'll be shown. One time double Tap will show you the current Time, duoble Tab again on the Bottom will show you your Lockscreen
hadesRom Q v2.0 Changelog:
- Rebase N960FXXS9FUH1 August security patch
- Cumulative fixes and changes since December 2020
- Merged samsung security patches since v1
- Fix missing audio effects (charging audio etc
- Switch to Note10/Note9 Audio selection in aroma
- Fix SoundTheme selector
- Fix Bootanimation issues/selection
- fix earpiece clipping noise
- update goodlock
- remove left-over files in rom
- Use custom soundparam by @Muroi for enchanced audio
- significantly improve camera stability
- fix some S8 issues with DPI/scaling
- use custom LMK config for S8 to fix ram issues
- Dont Enable ADB Debugging by default
- add props to improve HWC
- fix USB audio
- Avoid issues caused by broken Superslowmo snap driver
- add 2x zoom button on s8/s8+
- Update Routines to fix FC
- Update SamsungDaily
- Add CHC, KTC, LUC, SKC , COO And ARO CSC packs
- Remove Force RCS as people dont seem to realize it needs carrier and reciver support
- Remove VancedManager due it being very frequently updated
- Fix issues with power/thermal HAL that caused lag and performance degredation
- Fixed SmartStay
- Fixed bluetooth calls issues
- Fix HDR profile for camera
- Added Outdoor mode toggle in settings
- Removed some leftover files to save 100MB in system
- Fix a bug that caused the device to freeze / lag when camera is being used
- Fix S8/S8+ Random 10~15sec freezing
- Add calculator directly in the rom
- Add storage booster directly in the rom
- Update Device model name
- Disable unsupported Audio features
- Fix Auto brightness in direct sunlight
- Improve safetynet hiding without magisk
- Fix installation issues on newer TWRPs (3.5.1)
- Fix a bug that caused some wired headphone to play weird noises
- Updated CSC/Network features to June
- Fix "Hi Bixby" and "Ok Google" hotwords for Assistant
- Fix IRIS sensor and make it work in secure folder and other places
- Fix capture with HeartRate sensor
- Fix face detection box in selfie mode
- Enable selective focus in selfie (experimental)
- Fix Telephoto camera activation zoom level (now activates at 2.0x instead of 2.4x)
- Support more NFC card types (Mifare plus Thanks @pavlon333)
- Fix-up some audio issues occuring in games with mic
- adjust audio configs / HAL to the most compatible with stock
- increase earpiece volume in calls so it is not too quiet
- Reduce wired headphone mic volume in calls because it was too loud
- Cleanup some of the broken constant logging services
- Update to latest chinese smart manager with more features
- Add Manage App Data (enable/disable network)
- Use latest Dynamic lock screen wallpaper to pick more categories
- Disable High Brightness Warning
- Disable High Volume Warning
- Update Safetynet Fix to bypass recent GMS restrictions
hadesKernel v2.5.1 Changelog:
- Upstream linux 4.4.283
- Improve safetynet hiding to let more apps work
- Remove IRQ tweaks that caused extra heat
- Reduce extra logging spam
- Improve PM QoS
- Optimize touch interrupt usage
- Fix massive performance and battery issues
- Fix Random freezes and lags on S8/S8+
- Set default I/O to CFQ
- keep interactive as default gov
- Upstream binder, EXT4, lmk and net to latest google
- Fixed IPV6 connection
- Fixed issues with SWAP values on S8
- Updated kernel to latest OSRC source drop (DUD1)
- Backport few QQ changes from S9
- Fix issues with charging and battery
- Enable DriveDroid support
If you are installing on S8/S8+ or any of Korean variants - SELECT LESS BLOATWARE OR THE PHONE WILL NOT BOOT
- Make sure you have latest official TWRP installed (download latest official for Note8 or S8/S8+)
- Make sure your phone is charged to at least 70%.
- Download the ROM, and transfer to your phone / external SD card
- Make sure OEM Unlock is ON in developer settings
- Boot the phone into TWRP
- coming from hadesRom Q v1.0, no wipe is needed
- coming from any other setup than hadesRom, full wipe is mandatory - Dalvik Cache, Cache, Data (or select wipe in Aroma options)
- Flash ROM and boot (first boot can take up to 15-20 min)
- uncheck diagnostic data in setting wizard
How about bugs and/or issues and/or requests?
- First read existing issues and the F.A.Q from first page to ensure its not a duplicate
- Properly report issues by submitting an issue on GitHub
- provide as much info as possible so the issue is not ignored / closed
Bugs at release:
- Common - Some camera modes (live focus, super slow motion)
- Common - Permissive kernel (needed to for hw mismatch)
- Common - Encryption (internal/external storage encryption is broken)
- Common - Flashlight intensity (due to fixing iris)
Due to the nature of this rom being a port from a different soc and these bugs being 95% hardware related, the above features have been disabled/hidden with a very small chance of succeeding in fixing them.
- Drive #2
*note that i am using link shortening services for statistics, by downloading the rom using the links provided you agree with this