[ROM][10] HAVOC-OS OFFICIAL [VIOLET][WRAPPEDKEY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
Sir I already told u the solution about the phone app and you didn't even tried it and complaining again.. it's a gapps issue not the ROM issue you just have to set your default phone app that's it.. And as for other banking app thing maybe you "should" wait for miui Q, Because out of all the other guys who flashed the ROM including me , none complained about banking app issue but you. Don't just haphazardly blame the ROM if it's not working for you only sir.. I hope you understand

Wow kid, hold your horses!
Yes, my bad, i didn't saw the phone app solution(anyway, i was already back on miui when i wrote about it, because somebody called me and i couldn't answer or call back).
As about banking app, u know not everybody live in India, to use the same banking app as you.When i say it's not working, it really not working as should, i'm not doing to see you ranting about it.
I stated clearly that it can be a problem with android 10 or ALL aosp roms(not just Havoc).
And i will wait for miui Q indeed, because that's i'm using now and the bank app is working.IF it will not work even on that, i know that i will have to contact the bank and ask them for a solution.

athul_05

Nov 13, 2019
Ernakulam
Wow kid, hold your horses!
Yes, my bad, i didn't saw the phone app solution(anyway, i was already back on miui when i wrote about it, because somebody called me and i couldn't answer or call back).
As about banking app, u know not everybody live in India, to use the same banking app as you.When i say it's not working, it really not working as should, i'm not doing to see you ranting about it.
I stated clearly that it can be a problem with android 10 or ALL aosp roms(not just Havoc).
And i will wait for miui Q indeed, because that's i'm using now and the bank app is working.IF it will not work even on that, i know that i will have to contact the bank and ask them for a solution.

I only said it because you didn't read my earlier comment and went on to complain about the phone app issue again .. as for the banking app .. I hope it works in miui Q

Jan 14, 2019
I installed this rom it has a lot of bugs but i belive in devolopers they will fix all the bugs best of luck guys and for people who is installing this rom have faith in them u guys know havoc os is best its in insitial state it will definitely have bugs but they will be removed HURRAY they released the rom android 10

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
I installed this rom it has a lot of bugs but i belive in devolopers they will fix all the bugs best of luck guys and for people who is installing this rom have faith in them u guys know havoc os is best its in insitial state it will definitely have bugs but they will be removed HURRAY they released the rom android 10

I have Havoc on my(now mama's) Redmi 5+ since it appeared, this rom is amazing, so i will wait for bugs to be solved so i can enjoy it on Note also :D

amolebirje1982

Mar 3, 2011

Can you shed some light on what bugs you faced? Coz apart from bugs which are present in all aosp based roms for rn7p, I personally have not found any major bugs as such on this rom.

Reactions: Balaji kommajyosula

athul_05

Nov 13, 2019
Ernakulam

Can you please elaborate on the bugs you were facing so that I can look into it

Joulvie

Nov 2, 2015
Перевод

Спасибо за прошивку! Не хватает перевода настроек havoc на русский язык.

nri_tech1183

Jan 4, 2015
Next update it will be there ;)

Earlier havoc rom had lots of tweaks under Havoc settings menu:

Screenshot-Settings-20190421-195927.png

But in this new rom some earlier settings/tweaks are missing...

photo_2020-01-12_19-03-26.jpg

Can you confirm?

Last edited:

Klaus69

Jul 2, 2012
Bucuresti
In the end i installed it.
Works good, a little bit battery hungry, but i charge it daily, so not a big problem for now.
I love the option to pick up to see time and battery %.
The sound in speaker is amazing, better than i had on R5+ Havoc(yeah, i know, different sound chip :p )
No problem using Nova and substratum with liv dark on it.Also, no problems installing latest Magisk.
Just 2 bugs for now(except the mess any 10 rom is doing to my bank app): when i listen music on jet audio player on BT earphones, after i receive or make a call, the player crash and i have to wait almost a minute to close it and restart it.This one is pretty ugly.
Only one time, after i saw a video clip in Whatsapp, the app crashed.

nri_tech1183

Jan 4, 2015
It's still early stages of Android 10 so don't expect to have all the features of the last pie build.. we'll get there eventually;)
Sounds good! Will try the final rom build after all corrections and all features included.
BTW there is one important feature see if you can add.
Just like stock rom can we have the option to turn off a single sim? This will be a great addition and is much needed feature.

https%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-7K-f4cr7ZHc%2FV5h8_9q0vLI%2FAAAAAAAADQk%2FT7y0nr8dLlMcUZC_a6qpHdVGJhHTeeW1QCLcB%2Fs320%2Fenable-disable-sim-cards.jpg

Chinmay023

Dec 2, 2017
Bhubaneswar
Lol, you can download similar apps from playstore, dont suggest to put miui sh*t in stock android.

Can you please provide the link of the best applock, which doesn't crash or lag ??

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

Lol, you can download similar apps from playstore, dont suggest to put miui sh*t in stock android.

Or can you make a port of MIUI Security App ??

drjmvgami

Dec 15, 2018
Would it be possible to get back to Miui11 official stable ROM once flashed this Havoc official Android 10 rom? Without any issues like sensors disfunction etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone