[ROM][10] HAVOC-OS OFFICIAL [VIOLET][WRAPPEDKEY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

rasik107

Aug 1, 2014
Would it be possible to get back to Miui11 official stable ROM once flashed this Havoc official Android 10 rom? Without any issues like sensors disfunction etc?

I tried once to switch from PE to MIUI and bricked the device.(Sensors were not working !!! )
I will suggest you,
take backup
flash MIUI 10 fastboot file
update to MIUI 11

drjmvgami

Dec 15, 2018
I tried once to switch from PE to MIUI and bricked the device.(Sensors were not working !!! )
I will suggest you,
take backup
flash MIUI 10 fastboot file
update to MIUI 11
It happens with pe 10, but PE ROM has totally different flashing methods and recovery. While Havoc Method is the common type. That's why I am asking whether such issues develop when we go back to MIUI?

GildroY

Oct 10, 2017
---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Google didn't added yet afaik, we need to wait for some time.

It's already enabled on my poco F1 havoc, so was checking. Does it depend on the device make/model. Sorry, noob's question.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I did a clean install with all the recommended firmware, twrp and gapps i am facing constant random reboots. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

himanshu fulmali

Apr 4, 2017
---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

It's already enabled on my poco F1 havoc, so was checking. Does it depend on the device make/model. Sorry, noob's question.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I did a clean install with all the recommended firmware, twrp and gapps i am facing constant random reboots. Any suggestions?
Maybe call recording differs for device
Try clearing cache and dalvic cache, if still got reboot try flashing magisk, or you need to clean flash again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone