1) Download the rom from the link and place it in internal memory
2) Reboot to recovery ( orange fox recovery)
4) Navigate to the location and install it
5) wipe Cache and dalvik
6) reboot system.
Enjoy the update!!!!:laugh:
I dirty flashed. No issues! Works smooth.
I had a similar experience.There I a new update again!!! V3.2.0-hotfix+16 ??
Update: I installed the V3.2.0-hotfix+16. The POSP update centre was buggy. POSP update centre showed that a new update was available. After the app downloaded the update it forced closed when i tried to install it via the app. so i copied the zip file to an another location and performed dirty flash.
Potato Open Sauce Project (POSP)
WARNING: FBE based build, require format /data after flashing build or build won't boot if you are coming from FDE based ROM. CHECK BOTTOM OF THE POST
Changelog (EPIC RELEASE)
- Fix beeping sound when mic is touched
- Remember the cool volume panel you had in pie? Well yea, now you got 4 of them, with unique designs! You can choose which ones to use at runtime without having to reboot or stuff like that. As of now we bundle:
- AospPanel, like the pie one, but has a lot of new stuff and cool animations
- CompactPanel, inspired from iOS, has three states, mini, collapsed and expanded.
- OreoPanel, called like that only because it spawns from the top and has similar layout to the oreo one, but it has been redesigned to be more elegant
- TiledPanel, this one doesn't use weird tricks to allow multiple streams but instead uses a button layout
- Now items on lockscreen get aligned according to clock, keeping it clean and nice
- The navigation handle can now be made either larger (normal, medium and large size) or hidden completely
- Navigations buttons on the navbar can now be swapped (back <-> recents)
- Screenshots don't blind you anymore on dark mode, but on white it'll keep the normal behaviour
- You can now change the auto brightness button visibility on qs if you don't use it as much as you should
- For anyone that still uses the aosp clock and dialer, there have been various ui improvements and video call improvements for dialer
- Ring and notification volume can now be unlinked but as of now you can't manage those streams in the new volume panels (WIP)
- Misc improvements and fixes
- Merged with latest sources
1. This build will boot fine for most of you but there will be a very small portion of people unable to boot it, please read carefully the instructions shared in the bottom.
2. I prefer OpenGapps along with ROM ( https://https://opengapps.org/ , 10.0, arm64, nano)
3. This is an FBE build, if you are coming from FDE based ROMS. BACKUP DATA as it needs to be FORMATTED.
4. Built with LOS Kernel, do not use Custom Kernels as this uses new camera blobs, if you flash a custom kernel that doesn't support latest Xiaomi camera changes, camera won't work.
5. No restrictions on Firmware you want to use
6. Flash Magisk only if you want root
7. Working GoogleCamera: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog945/
Before you flash please read this important piece of information by @JSPiRiT if you are stuck on bootsplash or in a bootloop: STEPS TO BOOT POSP UPDATE
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */